A Princess' New Life - Cover

A Princess' New Life

by Soronel Haetir

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Erotica Sex Story: Princess Anori wakes to find that everything has changed, but things could be a whole lot worse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

I woke sometime in the night, something was wrong. My bedroom was dark, just like it was supposed to be, but there was a noise I could not place. I took a deep breath trying to clear my head but that was a mistake. Foul tasting fumes filled my lungs. I struggled against whoever was holding me but passed out again.


When I woke my head was pounding in time with my heart; The noise of birds singing somewhere was not helping. My eyes felt crusty, my tongue tasted like dirty socks. If it weren’t for the birds I might HAVE THOUGHT my memories of the night were a bad dream but I could not recall having ever heard birds from my room before. When I came around a bit more I found my wrists were cuffed to the headboard with locking bracelets. With some effort I managed to get one eye open but even the light hurt. I was definitely not in my bedroom and I was not alone, my maid Tana was beside me. Neither of us were dressed but WE usually slept nude so our lack of clothes told me nothing about our situation.

We were in a rather plain bedroom, there were slot windows high on one wall, perhaps half a foot high and four feet wide. Even if we had been standing the windows would have been above our heads. There were also two arched doorways, one dark the other not. All I could see through the lit one was a section of blank wall.

Tana stirred, her groan sounded like she felt about as good as I did.

My lips were very dry; I had to lick them several times before they were moist enough to speak in even a low whisper, My voice rasped, “Tana?”

Tana cracked her eyes open, they were bloodshot and angry looking, “Oh Mistress, I feel awful.”

“Me too. Do you remember anything from last night?”

“No, Mistress.”

“I woke up hearing something but things after that are fuzzy.”

“Oh, Mistress, what will we do?”

“I’m not sure, Teeny-baby, it all depends on why we were taken. Ransom or ... or...”

I heard someone moving around in the next room.

A slightly older woman - I guessed her age at mid-twenties - came through the lit entry. The slim collar gracing her neck would have instantly informed me of her slave status even if her very brief clothing had not. She wore a skirt that simply tied at her left hip and a sort of tied-on halter.

“Ah, good, you’re both awake. I am Maddi, keeper of Master’s purdah.”

“What ... what’s going to happen to us?”

“Why, Master is going to make you both perform.”

I had always known it would come to this - being a stranger’s captured plaything. My own mother had been taken from her father’s home in exactly the same manner; I knew the happiness she now felt over that event. I hoped the forms would be followed to avoid war. I had to wonder, somehow I had been spirited out of the summer palace, surely one of the many guards must have seen something?

“Let’s get you loose.” A key was used to release the bracelets locking us in place. She started with Tana even though I was closer to the entryway.


Our suite had three rooms, the bedroom where we woke that first morning, a sitting room where we took our meals and a rather nice bathing room with a sunken tub. The windows were all high enough we couldn’t look through them. The only other door led to a long hall. Our suite was at one end; The only other door was at the other. We dared not test our limited freedom.

Our next four days were much the same. We were kept naked (thankfully the rooms we were confined to were kept warm enough this was no discomfort), bathed twice each day, fed plain but generous meals. During the days we were kept occupied with books and board games. Maddie was the only person we saw over that entire period. We were never bound like we found ourselves that first morning, but neither were we allowed out of the suite. Of course we weren’t informed as to the reason for the delay.


The fourth evening, after taking away the dinner dishes Maddi returned carrying a pile of clothes. She took a strip of cloth off the top of the pile and blindfolded Tana, “Master doesn’t want you to see what your mistress will wear when meeting him.”

“Al ... alright.”

Maddi pointed to a spot in the middle of the room, “Stand right there, Princess.”

I didn’t dare find out what disobedience would bring.

Maddi walked around me, examining me from all angles, “I was supposed to shave you, but you already do that.”

There was little enough to the clothing that it didn’t take long for Maddi to dress me. I was actually surprised I was not blindfolded beforehand, that I was allowed to see myself before this ‘Master’ Maddi talked about.

The clothes did nothing to protect me, little to warm me and much to show me off. Both the top and skirt were done in a light cream cloth, almost but not-quite white. The long skirt hung around my ankles, tied with simple strings at each hip; The front and back panels didn’t meet, they were separated by a slit perhaps an inch wide. And it only covered that much while I was standing, If I were to sit or kneel the cloth would fall away exposing my entire leg. The top was no better, made to a similar design. It was a pseudo-vest, it hung low enough to meet the skirt. Made of three pieces, one in back with two in front, tied together with strings at my shoulders, it would only take undoing a couple knots for it to fall apart. The top pieces had light weights in the outside bottom corners to ensure it hung right. I was covered yet at the same time all but bare. The design was loose enough that it would be easy for hands to slip inside to fondle my bare flesh underneath.

Maddie looked me up and down,, “Very nice, Master will be quite pleased.”

She took the couple steps needed to invade my personal space, letting me see a sleep mask. She settledit into place covering my eyes before raising my right hand to her left elbow, “Come, sister.”

Just before leading me through the door she turned back to Tana, “You may remove the blindfold after we leave.”

Yes, Mistress.””

I had no ability to keep track of the path; I suspect parts were repeated in order to confuse me more. Maddi did a good job, I didn’t trip even once and there was nothing to stub a toe on.


Maddi removed the blindfold; I blinked in the sudden light. She walked away; Her footsteps were just loud enough to be heard.

I couldn’t help trembling as I stood before the man I assumed to be my captor. He was dark haired, heavily muscled; He did not appear overly tall though I had some trouble judging that due to his being seated on a low cushion. I was glad for the deep pile carpet beneath my bare feet. He was dressed in a dark blue lounging robe, a belt tied about his waist, light house slippers covered his feet. Staring at his feet protected me from trying to meet his eyes.

“Princess, I’ve long admired you, you were never the haughty bitch that so mmany of your peers play at being. That’s admirable considering you were at the top of that heap.”

My trembling grew worse. He reached out, taking hold of my hands, stroking their backs with his thumbs. He drew me onto his lap; I expected to be yanked but instead he allowed me to move myself, coaxing rather than dragging; I still dared not resist. Goosebumps ran up and down my outer thigh where the skirt back dropped away. My breath caught seeing my reflection in the large mirror directly behind where I had been standing, it was the size of a very large plate window - perhaps six feet tall and eight feet wide.

I ended up sitting across his thighs, turned enough I wasn’t looking at the mirror, one of his arms around my back with his hand resting on my bare hip, the other stroked my leg where the skirt panels fell apart. I stared at my hands cradled in my lap. I refused to look at him. Tears threatened the corners of my eyes.

“It’s okay to cry, Princess., I’m sure this is not what you would want.”

I whirled, fully facing my captor, “Why do you keep calling me that? I ceased being Princess Inori the moment you absconded with me.

“It is a reminder to be gentle. To me you will always be Princess.” He leaned forward kissing my lips then backed away again, “So, how much do you know of what will happen tonight?”

“Mmm ... mo ... more than I should, Master. I knew a place where I could sneak in and watch my oldest brother. I took my maid there several times.” I blushed as I made my confession. “Thank you for bringing Tana.” I had been taught well, it was so easy to call him Master I didn’t pause even the first time I did it.

“In the dark I wasn’t sure which was which. So, Princess, just how much have you seen?”

I settled back, squeezing my thighs tight together, my palms pressed at their juncture while remembering. I took a deep breath before I could speak, “Everything, Master. Rial caught us the last time, ankle chained us to his bed and showed us everything. He said if we returned that neither of us would remain virgin.”

“Was watching all he had you do?”

I squeezed my thighs tighter, “No ... He didn’t take either of us but other than that he didn’t hold back. I was ... I was sitting naked on Rial’s lap with my legs around his waist when he warned of what would happen if we came back. He could have had me right then; He was naked too; I would have been helpless to stop him, it would have been so easy for him. I was disappointed that he did stop - angry even. He said if we came back he would know we were willing ... perhaps eager ... he said that would be very special.” I came to a sudden halt realizing how I must sound.

“Yes, that would indeed be very special, Princess. Were you going to?”

“There’s no way I could have stayed away. It probably would have been this weekend.”

“I could return you to HIM, would you like that?”

I gave the offer serious consideration, but had to shake my head, “No, Father would never approve.”

“Nataya must have enjoyed it, the way you talk.”

“Oh yes, Master, she was the seventeen year old daughter of a man who had challenged Rial, said Rial was unffit to inherit. The fight didn’t last long at all, maybe ten seconds and Rial’s blade had sliced Pugh’s throat open. And while I never asked I don’t think Nataya liked her father very much. She didn’t seem sad at all that he was dead. Rial told us that she was his first virgin. She started out very scared, Rial could HAVE done anything at all-even killed her- and no one would have stopped him and she knew it. But he was slow and gentle the entire time. She was wearing public clothes when they started ... Rial didn’t let her remove anything herself, he stripped her piece-by-piece.”

“So, Princess, what all did he do?”

“Mmm hmm. After he stripped her Rial had her lay down and massaged Nataya’s back. He caught us just after he told her to turn over. I’m still not sure which of us he heard.”

“After that?”

“He locked me in some cuffs before stripping Tana.”

“How about your turn?”

“He took his time undressing me, touching and teasing me the entire time. No one ... no one had ever touched me like that before ... like they owned me.”

“Like this?” My captor brushed his hand from my leg over my hip up my side all the way to my chin, holding my lips in place as he leaned in kissing me again, longer this time, “Tonight there is no reason to hold back, Princess. Was there anything that you found especially exciting?”

I nodded, my cheecks burning yet again, “He ... Rial shaved us ... down there then licked between our legs after cleaning up. I didn’t think men actually did that. I knew some women do but not men. He had us do that with each other too, all three of us ... Nataya, Tana and myself I mean. And ... And, Master, I was holding Rial in place when he finally made Nataya perform.”

“Oh, some men definitely do that, Princess. I’m certainly looking forward to finding out if you taste as sweet as your personality. It was interesting seeing you were already shaved bare.”

My blush returned with a vengence.

“Did he have any of you kiss his cock?”

“Uhh ... uh ... no, Master.”

“Something for you to look forward to then, Princess. Did you and Tana ever try licking each other on your own?”

No words came, my face burning even hotter was my only response, a few seconds later I blurted the first different thing I thought of, “Can I know your name, Master?

“Oh sure, Princess, I thought you knew already. I am Kirik, Lord of Schale Vale.”

Kirik must have sensed how worked up our talk had me, or at least his prompting me to remember the last night with Rial, he leaned in kissing me again; This time there was nothing brief about it. He sucked at my lower lip running his tongue along the soft crease between. I let them part; He ventured within. Soon our tongues were dancing together, I moaned while keeping my eyes shut. He made a light swipe over my chest, dragging the smooth glossy fabric across my nipples. All too soon the kiss came to an end, I found I was panting though I couldn’t remember when that began.

“And now a very important question, Princess: Are you going to resist being taken?”

“Nn ... no, Master. At least I don’t think so.”

“Excellent. Remember how you were disappointed that Rial stopped?”

“mmmm?”

“I won’t be leaving you unrequited.”

Kirik turned me to face the mirror, “Watch.”

Watching myself in the mirror it was almost like Kirik was sporting with some other helpless girl. I leaned back against Kirik’s chest, each new touch built on the pleasure of the last. I took in a sharp breath when I realized what that hard presense against my rear must be.

He nibbled and sucked at my neck while brushing my legs with long gentle strokes. He slipped a hand under the front skirt panel; I shivered under his touch. I could no longer keep my own hands still, instead I held his forearms as if I could ward myself from him.

I sighed, almost disappointed when his hands left my legs travelling up my smooth fluttering belly. Kirik’s breath was hot at the back of my right ear, somehow very exciting. I tipped my head to the side giving him better access. His hands slid under the loose top then up my lower chest continuing to the firm swelling of my unsupported breasts. His lips switched to my left side. His fingers swirled around my hard nipples, not quite touching them, but getting closer.

I squeezed my thighs, my fist pressed at their juncture, my insides squished. I huffed in disappointment when his hands moved away then sucked in a deep breath when he grasp the cords holding the top closed. Kirik jerked the ties; The cloth fell away. My nipples crinkled upon being exposed. Somehow the sensation travelled straight to my overheated pussy.

Kirik’s fingers stroked down my sides then continued down my thighs covering my knees, he drew them apart exposing me to the mirror. His fingers ghosted back up my thighs. Pinching the strings holding the two halves of the skirt together, I held my breath as he pulled at the free tails. The two knots loosened at practically the same moment; The front panel ghosted down between my parted thighs, whispering across my bald mound leaving my front completely exposed. I couldn’t help the way my hands twitched, I kept wanting to cover myself, forcing myself not to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.