Weusall - Cover

Weusall

Copyright© 2020 by acolodude

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - While hunting elk a meteor hits and I make the mistake of checking it out. I meet and become WEUSALL

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem  

Alice surprised me and all the others as well when she told us that she was also a lawyer, corporate, but still a lawyer, and we needed to do something legally about the changes that were occurring with all of us!

That ended lunch and we headed back to Alice’s office. Since Ben had retired the office staff all retired as well since they all started together when Ben opened more than 30 years ago.

Alice had a ‘temp’ working with her and she was sent home for the day when we returned. This gave us the entire office to ourselves.

WEUSALL ensured there were no recording devices or anything else monitoring us.

WEUSALL began to explain what could be done using the internet / world wide web / cloud /and other systems that regardless of security firewalls / protective software / anti-hacking / anything.

WEUSALL had access to any electronic system that was online / blue-toothed / linked to the outside system. WEUSALL had already gotten into the government system for Passports, government background checks, social security, and just about every state’s birth certificate records system. Real identification could be produced that would be backed up by official electronic records.

In fact, WEUSALL had already taken my birth certificate original and duplicated the record and changed names and times along with other official signatures taken from other records on that same day; had produced a real birth certificate for me giving me a new name.

Currently, a copy was in the mail, a new social security card was being made and a passport was being

requested. This could be done for everyone and later after selecting a new birthday, anytime in the future this could most likely be repeated.

I asked WEUSALL to request passports for all of us using our real identity for now, and to expedite them without drawing any undue attention. I wanted to take a trip and for all of us to go together; the question was where and when.

All the girls cheered and began shouting ideas. I had the perfect solution, and it was immediately put into motion. We would fly to Florida, lease a yacht with full crew and sail to Hawaii via the Panama Canal, then decide what to do after that. That way we would not need passports as we would not be leaving America.

April put the kibosh on that idea when she said you needed a passport to board any vehicle that left the continental states. If we were just sailing in the gulf and back for the day or even over-night it might be ok, but to sail across the gulf, cross the canal, and sail into the Pacific, we would need passports.

WEUSALL said passports would be mailed out within three days and would be in our possession in no more than ten days.

Europe it was then. I was out voted, and calls were being made to reserve a yacht and crew to sail to Europe in two weeks. We would fly the first leg in a private jet to avoid any issues, since money was not a problem.

CS&S Travel was going to pick us up in a private jet, fly us to Florida where we would rent a yacht from the CS&S company, and we would sail to the Mediterranean. It was going to take about a month from the day we were picked up to when we reached the Mediterranean and all the girls were happy with that. [see: Florida Friends, by Dual Writer]

About twelve days later - mostly due to the girls’ multiple last minute shopping trips; I stopped counting at seven - I got smacked when I suggested that WEUSALL could make just about anything we might need. We could buy it once we got where we were going, I offered. Well, it was only 4 smacks (one from each of the girls, just at the same time, and the smacks were not sore at all) but I was still smacked. Women!

The jet to get to the yacht was crazy looking. It was white with cartoon characters all over it. We spent about 20 minutes looking at all the cartoons, and the flight crew explained that each character represented a real person from CS&S head office and owners.

The flight was relaxing, and not just snoozing. Each lady took a turn with me in the rear of the plane where there was a bedroom complete with a small bathroom and tiny shower. I introduced each lady to the mile high club; the flight was long enough for me to recover between two and three. I was just barely able to walk off the plane when we landed, and the flight attendant smiled and said the owner would be proud of my performance. I was not sure what she meant, but I thanked her anyway.

The flight crew said our luggage would be delivered to the yacht and the limo was going to take us straight to the yacht. Nobody said anything about our party, considering it was me, three nearly identical male bodyguards, and the four stunningly beautiful ladies.

WEUSALL commented: “All the staff keep referencing a ‘fabulous five’; ‘Steve’s harem’; and ‘Chuck’s troop’.

It seems that multiple partnered groups are a common occurrence with them.

The limo took us straight to the dock, where Nancy Kain our concierge introduced herself: a 19-year-old, pixie-cut red head with bright emerald green eyes. Nancy was just slightly taller than me at 5 foot 7, with a 36C-28-36 well-defined hard body, which couldn’t be more than 125 pounds of pure muscle. This was easy to determine since she was wearing a halter top and shorts, both white. Politely, she asked what sleeping arrangements would be needed, after seeing our group.

I laughed and said, “The guys can bunk together or in individual rooms as close to us as you can manage”. Then I revised my plans. Of course, I will put one on each side of the master suite and the third can pick an empty room left on that deck. I asked if the master suite would be large enough for the five of us? Nancy had a wonderful laugh, then apologized saying the original owner has more than five, so we should be wonderfully comfortable.

I asked to see this master suite. Nancy directed us below deck, passing through a wonderful lounge area, then down again and forward to the main sleeping deck. The master suite was huge; it had an attached bathroom that rivaled any hotel suite. There was a jetted tub that looked like it could hold eight people in a corner and the shower was set over this with several fixed shower heads and one that you could hold and direct as you wished. The bed was bigger than a California King by about two feet in length and the same in width. All eight of us could lie on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.