10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan smiled as he opened the door to his daughter, Cathy, and their daughter, Jessica. They had a polite hug and kiss, with Dan carrying Jessica.

“Where’s Danny?” He asked.

“He’s with a neighbour’s boy, playing while Ben is having another therapy session.”

“How is it going with you two?”

“Things are a little testy lately.”

“Is there anything I can do to help you?”

“Yes, that’s why I’m here. Where’s Mom?” She asked, looking at the normally occupied living room.

“She and Wendy are in town shopping for something about more baby clothes. Tina is in the kid’s bedroom, nursing James and Emily. Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer will be here later. They want to take me to the park for a picnic.”

“Lisa is certainly making her presence known to you. She’s here more often than Susan and Sandra. I like Lisa and her girls coming over because I usually get to sample three delicious-tasting pussies.”

Cathy gave him more than a friendly kiss, pressing her tits against him.

“You like my top and skirt?” She asked, turning around.

Dan eyed her figure, the mirror image of her mother. “You always look so beautiful and sensual, no matter what you wear. You’re very revealing top and short skirt certainly have caught my attention.”

“I want something else to be at attention for me,” she joked, groping his cock.


Cathy took Jessica and went to see Tina. “There are my new niece and nephew.” She smiled at Tina, holding the twins in her arms. Her nipples were giving them their life’s nurturing.

“What a beautiful sight! Dad, you sure know how to make beautiful-looking babies.”

“I think my women have something to do with it, especially with the girls.”

Cathy and Tina talked for a few minutes while Dan went to the kitchen. He was checking the fridge to make a grocery list when Cathy joined him.

“I like this countertop; it’s the same height as the one in the old house. Help me to sit on it, Daddy.”

He placed his hands on her waist and helped her hop up. She sat there, drawing Dan between her legs. Her short hem slid up to reveal her inviting, bare pussy to him. Her right heel kept him pressed close to her as she slipped her tits from her low-cut top. She placed his palms over her breasts, encouraging him to fondle them.

“You continue to look more like your mother every time I see you.”

“I can see you as often as you like.”

“Seeing me usually means we end up in bed, fucking.”

“That doesn’t bother me one bit. Remember the teasing we did with us getting all hot and bothered, and then something always interrupted us from fucking?”

“I remember, and now it doesn’t matter to you who comes in the front door; you still want to keep fucking.”

“I need you, Daddy,” she sighed, opening her mouth to his lips. “Please love me again.”

“Ben should be doing this, not me,” he said, his hand moulding to her full breasts.

“Ben is probably fucking his physiotherapist right about now.”

“What makes you think he’s cheating on you?”

“It’s taking much longer for his leg to heal than it should. There are later evening appointments and the smell of her on his clothes and cock when I suck on him. I don’t think he cleans up after fucking her, so I lick her juices off his cock.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, honey. Want me to talk with him?”

“No, I think we’ve almost passed the talking stage.”

“If your marriage goes south, you always have a home here.”

“I know, but it’s so crowded now with Karen, Wendy, Tina, and now Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer here quite often. Plus, Susan and Sandra want to spend time with you. Speaking of going south, will you go down on me? I could use a good pussy eating and fuck from you.”

“Karen would make sure there was room for you, Danny, and Jessica.”

“I notice you have naked pictures of me and mom together, along with our third triplet.”

“Who are you talking about?” He smiled.

“You know who. Abby looks identical to Little Caprice; Mom and I look the same as the beautiful and sexy porn star, Ashlynn Brooke. Your daughter is your very own porn star.”

“You like to fuck me like her in her movie, that’s for sure!”

“I have one advantage over Ashlynn; my tits are all-natural.”

“I’ll have to take you out soon to a bar or club so you can perform like her for me.”

“I will, Daddy, as long as you fuck me first, letting men know I’m your daughter and others your very young and horny wife.”


Dan helped her off the countertop, and she embraced him. She kissed him, guiding his hand to her full tit as if he were her lover. She lifted her top over her head, letting it fall to the floor. She slid her skirt down her thin hips, and it joined her top. Cathy never felt ashamed to be naked in front of her dad. She took his hand, leading him to the bedroom.

She helped him out of his clothes and, sitting on the side of the bed, drew him closer. She caressed his soft cock and, stroking, began sucking on it. Cathy always loved the sensation of his cock growing harder in her mouth than Ben’s.

Her eyes were trained on her lover as she guided him onto the bed, and his body covered her. He cupped her yearning breast while they shared long, passionate kisses, then his tongue left a trail around each nipple down her stomach to her pussy mound. Cathy wasn’t bothered when Tina stopped at the door entrance to watch.

“It’s hard to have any privacy in this house,” Tina commented.

“Around here, if you want real privacy for fucking, you have to get a hotel room,” Cathy joked.

“Or go to the park. Save some sperm for the other girls, Dan.” Tina added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.