10 July 2009 - Cover

10 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Wendy celebrates her birthday with special presents. Lisa McKinnon has an important decision to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan cuddled into Wendy’s bare body. His hand smoothed over her growing baby bump, caressed each breast, and then kissed her shoulder and neck.

“Mmm, I love being woken up like this!” She sighed, turning onto her back.

“Good morning, my love, and happy birthday!”

“Thank you,” she smiled, moving his hand to her stomach and kissing him.

“What would you like to do on your special day?”

“Start it off with a nice fuck from my husband. You know how being pregnant makes me so horny.”

“Maybe I should be a good husband and help you satisfy your urges by taking you to your choice of club or bar.”

“You know how much I need cock when I’m like this and pussy too. Maybe a visit to Barney’s and the Constellation, both in the Convention Centre, will help to save time. This will be one of my last times going out. My need for cock while pregnant should be spent with you, family, and friends, not going to bars in search of cock. I’ll make tonight my last one.”

“Does dinner out then going to Barney’s around eight sound good?”

“Can we have Andrew serve us at Chandler’s?” She asked, kissing him again.

“Andrew was supposed to be one of your birthday presents.”

“I’ll act surprised when I see him,” she laughed lightly. “Thank you, Daniel, for loving me and all that you do for my boys and Laura.”

“We’re family.”

“The only thing that is going to sadden my day is Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer leaving us. I’ve grown to love them so much, especially Lisa. We get along very well, as if we were sisters.”

“That’s for sure! When they come over, you and Lisa usually end up in bed together.”

“I do love the taste of her pussy especially after I’ve made her cum or you’ve fucked her.”

Wendy motioned him down her stomach, opening her scented lips to him. He enjoyed his early morning snack, giving her a sensual sounding cum.

“I heard that wonderful cum!” Karen said this as she entered the bedroom and came to her. “Happy birthday, my love.” She leaned and kissed her, then sucked on each nipple. Wendy motioned Dan to her head and sucked on his cock to get him hard. “Don’t mind if I do,” she added, going between her legs.

Wendy placed her hand on Karen’s head as she enjoyed her pussy. She moved so Dan could fuck their wife.

“Don’t take too long; we have a special present in mind for you around noon. We just hope it works out as planned,” Karen mentioned, kissing them and then leaving.

Dan’s cock didn’t need guidance, knowing where home is. “Mmm, I love the feeling of your big, fucking cock going into me.”

“It feels good to me too. Sometimes you get me so aroused I’d be like a teenager and cum before I got the head past your lips,” he joked.

“I love you, Dan.”

“I love you, Wendy.”

“It feels weird for you to call me by my name. Honey or other pet names seem to replace our real one.”

“That is true. I’ll make it a point to call you Wendy more often.” They made love, and he enjoyed another serving of cream pie from her pussy. After they showered, they gathered in the living room.

Dan took the time to clean the pool for later use and updated the digital picture frames showing him and the adults in various sexy poses.

“I guess soon we’ll have to shop for a new twin stroller,” Wendy mentioned. “We’ll have babies so close together; Laura will still be too young to walk.”

“And think of names, not knowing the sex of them—two boys and two girls names,” Dan said.


11:30 arrived, and Wendy came from the bedroom wearing a yellow-print sundress. The hem stuck out past her growing belly of six months and was cut low to reveal plenty of cleavage. Tina and Karen wore sexy sundresses that accented their slender legs and revealing breasts. Dan wore a T-shirt and lounger shorts that Lisa and the girls liked on him, leaving his cock and balls out.

Brad and Abby came home from physiotherapy to join Jake and Tiffany and take care of the babies.

“I’m getting lots of practice on being a mom, including how to make them,” Abby joked, looking at Brad.


Dan drove them to Belleville, where the McKinnons lived. Hanna and Jennifer were sitting on the front porch, filled with mixed emotions, when they noticed Karen’s Maxima stop in the driveway.John’s pickup truck was full of house items, and so was Lisa’s car.

Lisa and the girls came to them as they stepped from the car, showing obvious signs of crying. Dan looked at the vinyl-sided exterior of their sprawling rancher-style house that used to be their home. The Remax Realty sign with ‘SOLD’ on it is on the front lawn.

The girls looked sensual in form-fitting shorts and low-cut tops that proved each was braless.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.