10 July 2009 - Cover

10 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Wendy celebrates her birthday with special presents. Lisa McKinnon has an important decision to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan sat up, and Lisa took his lap as her seat, giving him several kisses. “Did I miss hearing you cum?” Wendy asked, holding the hands of her next two studs.

“Yes, my love.” Lisa smiled. “He took me right through to a good, strong cum.”

“I see you brought over two more birthday presents to open,” Dan mentioned.

“I sure did; neither one likes sloppy seconds, so I’m giving two blow jobs.”

“If I’d known, I would gladly have taken sloppy seconds with my wife.”

“You have many times before. I enjoy watching you lick two mixtures of cum from my pussy.”

“If you can get a guy to fuck you, I’ll take your pussy with his cum dripping out.”

“I love you!” She said, leaning to kiss him.

“I’ll start sucking your cocks for you!” Lisa stated it loudly, and she raised her hand to acknowledge hearing her.

Wendy hurried back to the same table while Lisa revealed the two cocks and began sucking. She returned, and Dan and Lisa moved aside to give Wendy and her studs more room.

Wendy took out her third cock and began sucking while her hands kept the other two hard. She went to her hands and knees and invited her stud behind her. Dan watched as he sank his cock into her damp pussy and began to fuck her. She alternated sucking from one cock to the other.

Lisa slipped her tits back into her dress. “Honey, I know it’s not my birthday, but do you mind if I open a few presents of my own?”

Dan laughed lightly. “Go ahead; I’ll enjoy watching you coax the creamy prize from inside.”

He smiled as Lisa came back with two studs to fuck her. He looked from one wife to the other, watching them enjoy three and two men at the same time. Dan kissed Wendy after she’d swallowed her first load of cum and found himself encouraging the other guy to fuck her.

The guy fucking her warned he was about to cum. Dan had been stroking his cock to help keep it hard and moving, anticipating being next in his wife’s pussy. The guy grunted his cum into her, then pulled out.

Dan could see the guy’s cum leaking from Wendy’s pussy as he took his place at her pretty ass. His cock easily slid into her cum-dripping pussy and, holding onto her hips, began to fuck his love. Wendy paused from the cock she was sucking on to suck the one that fucked her clean.

“I won’t have much cum for you,” Dan mentioned.

“You’ve fucked twice in half an hour before and had plenty to shoot into me.”

“I get some erotic pleasure from taking sloppy seconds or thirds from my wife. Maybe it’s feeling my cock making the other guy’s cum squishing from her pussy as I fuck her.”

“Normally you’ll be number five or six to fuck Karen,” Wendy recalled.

“Yes, she loves her gang bangs.”


Dan smiled with pride as he watched Lisa take her two cocks. He kept up his pace, fucking Wendy, and soon grunted, shooting some cum into her. His cock slipped out, and he went quickly onto his back and pulled her ass down to his lips. Lisa could see the tip of his tongue taking the two-cum mixture, then began licking her.

“Mmm, I love my husband taking in two loads of cream pie!” Wendy sighed.

She had Dan move to her head, where she sucked his cock and her other one. The guy warned her he was going to cum, and Dan watched his cock erupt into her mouth. He leaned down to her, and his tongue met the cream on it, then she swallowed.

“Fuck, do I ever love you!”

Dan and Wendy cuddled while watching Lisa with her two studs. Once the first one came in, her pussy Wendy prompted Dan to lick her for another serving of cream pie. She sucked the guy’s cock clean, then gave Lisa a long and sensual kiss after she swallowed the second one’s cum.

Wendy and Lisa agreed they’d had enough cock for one night and relaxed in each other’s embrace. Men looked on as they shared many kisses, fondled a tit, and sucked on nipples. “Thank you for staying; I love you. I’ll never forget this birthday.”

“I love you too.”

Wendy looked her love directly in the eyes and slowly lowered her back. She moved to be more comfortable, and they shared more kisses. Wendy felt her tits, then sucked on her nipples. She moved again, so she was between her legs, and she made love to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.