10 July 2009 - Cover

10 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Wendy celebrates her birthday with special presents. Lisa McKinnon has an important decision to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Okay, my little nymph, what do you plan on doing if we see someone walking or a car coming towards us?”

“I don’t know, I never thought of that happening. I guess we hide somewhere.”

“Not many houses have bushes in front of them.”

“What should we do, go home? I wanted us to walk together so much!”

“If we see someone walking towards us, we’ll plan our steps so we pass them between the street lights, where it’s darkest and I may have to put my cock away.”

“I don’t want that, I want your cock and balls showing the whole time.”

“If a car comes, jump into my arms and wrap your legs around my waist and I’ll hold onto your ass cheeks and we’ll kiss.”

“Okay, I like the second suggestion better.”

Jenny let go of his hand and placed his arm around her. She swept the thin material aside, revealing her bare breasts. She smiled at him, proud of his cock and balls in plain view.”

“You’re turning into quite the exhibitionist,” he commented, sliding his hand down to feel her bare ass cheek.

“What does that mean?”

“Someone who likes to walk around indoors or out with little or no clothes on.”

“Like the way we girls like to show off your cock and balls with the chance they might be seen.”

“Yes, and the way I enjoy my girls wearing low tops or dresses and very short hems to show off for me and to men.”

“Then I guess we’re an exhibitionist family.”


They walked on with arms around the other’s waist, their shadows growing and shrinking as they passed under the streetlights. “Your cock needs some attention to stay at attention,” she joked. Jenny stopped and going to one knee boldly sucked on his cock. He loved the sensation of her warm mouth pleasing his growing cock and looked in both directions to make sure no one was approaching.

Their stroll continued with her guiding his hand down to her bare ass cheeks and he felt the flexing of her muscles with each step. Ahead he could make out a dark shape. Dan judged it was walking towards them. He slowed their stride so they’d meet in the darkest part between two streetlamps.

Dan noticed it was a woman walking a dog. A driveway separated them when the woman guided the dog onto the road. Jenny placed her hand on his cock to hide it then took her hand away.

Jenny kept Dan’s hand on her ass cheek as they met, “Hi there, a nice evening for a walk,” she said to draw attention to them. She looked at the woman and caressing the shaft of his cock, quickly stroked it.

“Hi, yes it is a nice evening,” the woman replied, cautious that her dog was looking at them. Dan trained his eyes on her for any reaction to Jenny’s hand stroking his cock or walking further, his hand on her bare ass,

“Keep walking and don’t look back!” He whispered.

The woman moved back onto the sidewalk and glancing back, was certain she saw the young girl naked from the waist down and the man’s hand on her bare ass.


“That was fun!” She giggled.

“Fun? You were jerking my cock as we walked passed her.”

“Maybe I should have sucked on your cock instead.”

They continued walking and he’d look at the material that couldn’t hide her young breasts. “When Hanna and I have walked Sarg and Major, we saw benches along the way. Can we stop and sit at one?”

“Yes we can, there’s one up ahead.” They sat and the bench happened to be under a streetlight.

Jenny moved to sit on his lap, leaning her back to his chest. “What is to become of us? I mean, Mom, Hanna, and I?”

“We have the option of selling your home or maybe move closer to us or you move in with us.”

“I like the last option better. We could fuck every day.”

Dan laughed lightly, “I think my three, now likely four wives and three daughters may have something to say about that. You do have school to attend and your friends to be with.”

“I like sneaking into your bed and cuddling against you and we end up fucking or I give you a nice blow job.”

“Do you think your mom and Hanna would be happy here?”

“I think so. No, I know they will! Mom can’t stay away from you and I can see that look of love she has for you.”

“I love her too.”

“Hanna and I love you too. We know you’re not our real dad but that won’t stop us from calling you, Daddy. Do you love Mom enough to make her one of your wives?”

“Yes, but we can’t be legally married. I can have one legal wife, who is Karen. Wendy is my common-law spouse because we’re living together and we’ve had children together she changed her last name to Hayward. Tina had our twins and added my name to hers to become Hamilton-Hayward.”

“Would Mom be able to have your last name too?”

“No, not by marriage and yes, once your dad and her divorce, she’s free to use whatever name she likes.”

“I know she’ll want to change her last name from McKinnon to Hayward, especially when she has a baby with you.”

“You know that she wants to have a baby with me?”

“Yes, we all do. I wouldn’t mind having a baby brother.”

“I can’t guarantee it would be a boy.”

“Mom may want you to keep fucking her until she has a boy,” she joked.

“Hanna told me that while you and Mom were out, Brad then Jake fucked her. Will you want them to fuck me too?”

“That decision will be up to you. You may be curious enough to wonder what it might be like being with one or the other. After all, I’m the only lover you’ve known.”

“I’d feel I’d be cheating on Abby with Brad.”

“They have an open relationship whitch I do with my wives. Ask Abby if you can have Brad fuck you. I know she’ll say yes and likely will want to watch and lick his cum from your pussy.”


Jenny lifted off him and went to her knees between his legs. She caressed his cock and leaning forward began to suck on it. Dan smiled at her, combing her long hair with his fingers.

Once he was rock hard she stood and turned her back to him, “I want you to fuck me, Daddy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.