L. a. Tour - Cover

L. a. Tour

by habu

Copyright© 2020 by habu

Erotica Sex Story: Male-perspective bisexual: Three guys discover that taking Wednesday afternoon bus tours of L.A. is a great way to get what they want every which way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Monique had been incredibly easy. She had a sophistication and self-confidence and awareness that couldn’t be counted on from nearly anyone but the French, and she was of an age and financial status that made it seem like she was the one taking advantage. She was easily in her late forties, but she had been very nicely pampered; she’d kept her looks and figure and had the appetites that helped them reason that if it hadn’t been them, it would have been someone else.

In fact, there was no one before Monique and it was Monique who put the idea in their heads to begin with.

It was a deluxe six-and-a-half-hour highlights tour of the Los Angeles area organized by a company called L.A. Tours. There were several other choices in day tours too. Most going on these tours were picked up at their hotels in the morning and taken to a central location, where they were dispersed again on their scheduled tour and then returned directly to their hotels after the tour was over.

Keith, Erick, and Sean weren’t the run-of-the mill tourists, though. Keith was a superhot New York male model, out in L.A. for six months for a photoshoot for one of those sexy jeans television commercials that was being done in a series. He had a studio apartment just off Wilshire near Beverley Hills. They didn’t shoot on Wednesdays, and after two weeks on the job, he decided he wanted to know more of what there was to do in the spread-out Los Angeles area. And what better way to get started than to take a regular tourist overview tour?

Erick worked at Twentieth Century Fox as an assistant set designer, and his boyfriend, Sean, had recently started working for the L.A. Tours company as a scheduler—helping to match reservations with hotel pickups and tours. Sean’s employers had encouraged him to take some of their tours so he would be familiar with them, and Erick was off on Wednesdays, so one fine Wednesday in the spring, they found themselves on the L.A. City Highlights tour with eight other people, which included two elderly ladies, who were traveling together; a young couple from England; a middle-aged couple from the Midwest; a strikingly handsome French woman; and a hunk of a young guy, who Erick had trouble keeping his eyes off of.

Erick and Sean’s relationship was pretty open and Sean wasn’t the jealous type, so early in the tour when they stopped for twenty-five minutes for a short walk around Venice and Muscle beaches, Sean volunteered to show the hunk, Keith, where muscle beach was. Thus, the three of them were introduced to each other early in the tour. If Erick was interested in this Keith guy, who Sean wasn’t at all surprised was a male model, Sean had no qualms about helping to set up whatever might happen. Erick and Sean often engaged in threesomes, and Sean didn’t mind as long as he got to dip his dick in a male ass in the process—and as long as Erick came home to him at night and spread his legs for him.

And Sean figured the best way to gauge which way this Keith guy was hanging was to take him to Muscle Beach and watch how he reacted to the bodybuilders there working out only in gym shorts.

The reaction wasn’t exactly what he hoped for, though. Keith barely looked at the guys working out. His gaze went more to the Venice beach and the scantily clad women there. In fact, the three men were a study in contrasts, and it’s a miracle they ever did hit it off. Keith was interested in women—and not even in a standard way. Keith was an ass man. He liked fucking women in the ass. That left their cunts free for him to work with his fingers. He found that once they accepted the idea—and his melting looks were usually enough for him to convince them to try it—the women went wild for his technique.

And although Erick and Sean were a loose couple, Erick was bi and would fuck anything with a hole and loved a cock up his ass as well, while Sean was a dominant gay top.

While the three men were hovering between Muscle Beach and the babes out on the sand on Venice Beach, the French tourist, Monique, was hovering nearby and watching Keith’s reaction to the choices of flesh as well. And she smiled a little smile when she saw Keith’s attention go to the women rather than the men. She hadn’t come on the tour just to see the sights. She would be lonely tonight, and she’d been able to pick up young men on tours like this before.

While the tour bus was cruising down Sunset Boulevard a little later and the bus driver was pointing out all of the famous clubs along the stretch of road just beyond Beverley Hills, he suggested that those on the tour might want to return there in the evening to check out the clubbing life. The two elderly lady friends twittered at that remark, but neither Sean nor Monique were laughing. Both of them tucked this idea away in their minds in relationship with possibilities for corralling Keith. Sean hadn’t given up on putting Keith and Erick together yet, and, in fact, was so fixated on this that he failed to notice that Erick was taking an interest in Monique now rather more than in Keith.

Sean got moving on his idea first. The tour bus set them all free for an hour for lunch in the Farmers Market area, next to the CBS television studios, and Sean, a helpful guide, as always, recommended a Mediterranean meze restaurant there to Keith and then found it fortuitous that he and Erick were eating there as well. During lunch, Sean brought up the Sunset Boulevard clubbing idea and asked Keith if he’d done that yet.

“No, I haven’t been in town long enough,” Keith answered, “but I do want to try out that scene one of these days.”

“Why not tonight, as the tour driver suggested,” Sean answered. “Erick and I know our way around the clubs there. We’ll be happy to introduce you to them, won’t we, Erick?”

“Sure,” Erick said agreeably. He sensed what Sean was up to, and he wouldn’t mind at all being cocked by this luscious hunk if Keith was at all interested. Of course, he wouldn’t mind getting that French woman on the tour alone and cocking her himself either. Sometimes being bi really complicated his life.

So, when Monique found Keith at an outdoor café in the old Mexican city center on Olivera Street later in the afternoon when the tour was winding down and directly propositioned him, she was just a bit too late. But, determined woman of the world that she was, she didn’t give up the idea easily.

“I would really like to try out the Sunset Boulevard clubs this evening as the tour guide suggested,” she said with a little pout after taking a sip of her wine. “But a woman alone in that area, I know it isn’t wise. Perhaps you might be free this evening?”

“Well, umm,” Keith started.

“I would be happy to pay for the evening in the clubs, of course,” Monique continued. “And pay for what comes afterward as well if you might wish to see me safely back in my hotel room.”

“Please don’t misunderstand,” Keith said. “You are a lovely woman ... and I do find you intriguing. But I’ve already made arrangements with those two men on the tour to go with them this evening.”

Monique arched an eyebrow. “Have I misjudged? They are a couple, non? From observation, I did not think you...”

“Nothing like that,” Keith answered hurriedly. “It’s just that I’m new to Los Angeles and they aren’t and they offered to introduce me to the clubs. I was planning nothing further.”

“I wouldn’t mind if they came as well,” Monique said. She was nothing if not persistent, and this man was beautiful and she’d already seen from the tightness of his jeans that he bulged very nicely between his thighs. She had already had two spontaneous orgasms in the tour bus just thinking of him cocking her.

“Back to your room as well?” It was Keith’s turn to arch his eyebrow. He had meant it as a joke, but Monique was prepared to ride him to the ground on this.

“They could watch. I wouldn’t mind if their eyes would be on you rather than me.”

Keith laughed at this. And suddenly he was very interested in this woman. But there still was probably a deal breaker. He liked what he liked. She had been direct with him, so he decided to be direct—and raw—with her, and, taking her hand in his, he looked her directly in the eye and said, “The truth of the matter is that my interests in a woman are specialized. I like to fuck in the ass.”

Monique didn’t flinch. Giving him a little smile, she responded. “That would give your hands someplace else to play, would it not?” And then she added, “I am French,” as if that explained all. And perhaps it did.

The four of them went clubbing on Sunset Boulevard, but only briefly. In Monique’s hotel room, Monique had no trouble with feeling lonely as Erick fucked her in the cunt after Keith had prepared her and worked his cock into her ass. Monique had thought that Erick and Sean were just there to watch, but she laughed a throaty laugh when Erick couldn’t resist while Keith was tonguing her ass and fingering her cunt and he stopped stroking the cock he had freed from his pants and came over and took her breasts in his hands and her nipples between his fingers and found her lips with his.

When their lips parted, Monique lowered hers to Erick’s hard cock and swallowed him. She flinched and gave a throaty laugh again as Keith started working his cock into her ass. She was working her hips back and forth on Keith’s cock, fucking herself, when Keith pulled her back onto his thighs and reached down and put his hands under her thighs and spread them wide and Erick gently extracted his cock from Monique’s mouth and crouched down between her spread legs and entered her cunt. The three moved into an intricate rhythm of the double fuck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.