24 July 2009 - Cover

24 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, planning continues for Brad and Abby's wedding. Abby makes a surprise for Brad. The Haywards host the rehearsal party at Chandler's restaurant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

All the planning for Brad and Abby’s wedding had fallen into place. He quickly grew somewhat disinterested in the wedding planning because there was so much to do. All he wanted was to marry Abby, and to heck with all the huff and fuss involved. He soon realized how important this day was to her and him.

They employed the services of Shirley Compton, the wedding coordinator at the Quinte Convention Center. She assured them everything would work out, and in a few hours of several meetings, she, Brad, Scott, and Vicky had everything in place, as they hoped.

Everything was planned out, from start to finish. Plan A was for an outdoor ceremony, and Plan B was for an indoor one. Several days earlier, Brad and Abby were able to talk with Father Williams. He graciously agreed to preside over their wedding ceremony.

Abby pondered who to include in her side of the wedding party. She didn’t want to cause any ill feelings among her closest friends, Amber, Britney, and Tiffany. She had known Amber the longest to choose as her Maid of Honour. Britney and Tiffany were happy to be bridesmaids for her special day.

Brad knew that Jake had agreed to be his Best Man. Peter and Derek were happy to be his ushers and part of the wedding party.

Brad, Jake, Scott, Peter, and Derek were all fitted for rental tuxedos. He was questioned about where he and Abby would be going on their honeymoon. Brad knew where but wasn’t going to tell them for fear of them showing up. He said they first had to go to Ottawa so the Senators’ team doctor could examine him.

What Dan looked forward to was the reuniting of his family. Doug had taken annual leave from the Canadian Forces to be home for Brad’s wedding. His oldest son, Kevin, is a successful general contractor in Calgary, and his company was benefiting from the oil and housing boom. His family had contemplated driving to Trenton for a vacation but decided for Kevin to fly home.


Heartfelt hugs and handshakes were shared when Dan finally reunited with Kevin and Doug. Cathy arrived with Danny and Jessica. The brothers’ eyes widened at the sensually revealing dress Cathy was wearing. She teased her brothers with close-up views of her deep cleavage and slender legs beneath her short hem.

“Cathy, you look exactly like Mom. What a figure!” Kevin remarked.

“Thank you for the compliment. Danny was just a baby the last time you saw him.” He acted shy as he shook hands with his uncles. “This is my newest daughter, Jessica,” Cathy beamed with pride.

“I don’t see much of Ben in her,” Kevin remarked, taking Jessica in his arms. She showed Jessica her favourite stuffed toy to hold.

“I may as well tell you both the truth before you hear it from someone else in the family. Ben is not Jessica’s biological father.”

“You had an affair and got pregnant?” Doug questioned.

“Sort of.” She could feel her face warming.

“How can you, sort of, have an affair and get pregnant?”

“I know who her father is.” Cathy looked eye-to-eye with her brothers. “Dad is Jessica’s real father.”

Kevin and Doug were both stunned and looked at each other. “You and Dad are fucking and made Jessica? You’re committing incest?”

“Like, we didn’t commit incest when we were young teens. I recall neither one of you objecting to me giving you a hand job or letting you feel my little tits and finger my pussy.”

“We were younger then,” Doug reasoned.

“We’re adults now, and maybe you’d like the same thing again, though I’ve graduated to giving blow jobs and obviously to fucking,” Cathy suggestively teased, kissing one brother, then the other, and pressing a breast to an arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.