24 July 2009 - Cover

24 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, planning continues for Brad and Abby's wedding. Abby makes a surprise for Brad. The Haywards host the rehearsal party at Chandler's restaurant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The extended Hayward family arrived home to the relief of their air-conditioned home. Once the babies were taken care of and the babysitter paid, clothes were soon stripped off in favour of swimming naked in the pool.

A playful game of Marco Polo started with Dan, Brad, or Jake having to find someone to touch. Most often, the women would only stand in the shallow end or tread water to let a hand touch their breast.

Once that game ended, Karen took Brad’s hand, leading him to the cabana. They dried off, then she placed her arms around him, pressing her bare tits to his chest. His arms enveloped her, hands to the small of her back.

“Once you and Abby are married, we won’t have the same opportunities to fuck as we did before. I want to be your last fuck as a single man.”

“You were my first and last fuck as a single man. I will always be grateful for the closeness of our relationship.”

“And I’ll be grateful for this big cock you’ve grown. I’m glad I’ve helped you learn how to use it.”

Karen had him sit on the lounger and knelt between his legs. He smiled as her hand caressed his soft cock, and her warm mouth engulfed it. She loved the sensation of a limp cock growing fully hard in her mouth, then had him lay back. She lay beside him, sharing kisses, then his lips sucked on her nipples, and his tongue left a trail to her pussy.

“Mmm, your dad sure has taught you how to eat a good pussy. I know you’re going to keep Abby very happy for years to come.”

She kept her legs bent at the knees, hands scruffing his hair and holding his face against her. Brad’s determination was soon rewarded with the sounds of his mom releasing a loud cum. He lapped up her nectar, then she coaxed him up her body and gave him several appreciative kisses. She stroked his cock to help it stay hard, then guided it to her wet hole.


Wendy was anxious for another fix of cock to feed her pregnancy craving, and combining it with her incestual lust, she took Jake to another lounger.

“I think the swimming is over for now,” Jenny commented to Dan as they saw Tina, Lisa, and Hanna dry each other off.

Tina laid another lounger pad on the pool deck, then lay with Hanna between her and Lisa to continue their loving.

Jenny went to her knees and sucked on his cock until it was hard. “I love our fucking,” she said, guiding his hard cock home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.