25 July 2009 - Cover

25 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Brad and his entourage arrived at the Convention Centre an hour and a half ahead of time. Guests were beginning to get there and chat, introducing themselves. Wendy smiled when she recognized her parents, Brian and Barbra Campbell.

Dan and Karen shook hands or exchanged hugs with many people. While Frank was taking pictures and video of Abby’s preparations, Anne was at the Centre setting up her video cameras to record the event.

All the women in Dan’s family, from Karen to Jenny, couldn’t help wearing a dress with a revealing neckline and hem several inches above the knees. Cathy was wearing a dress suitable for any red carpet occasion. It had a moderately low front and a length almost to the floor. What made it enticing was the split hem that went very high to her thigh.

Everyone was seated, and much to Doug Hayward’s delight, he was sitting beside a beautiful blue-eyed blonde, Cindy Taylor.

Brad noticed the DJ was setting up his equipment and would play a recording of the wedding march. Soon, Father Williams arrived wearing his long black robe with green trim and greeted many of those there. He placed a hand on Brad’s shoulder, and he felt a magical sensation. “You can relax; my son, Abby, is on the way here.”

“That’s good; I’m as nervous as hell, sorry,” he blushed slightly.

“That’s quite alright, Brad.” Father Williams chuckled lightly. “I think today, hell is a little cooler because of you and Abby. I haven’t lost a groom yet.”

“Thank you for officiating our wedding.”

“You’re quite welcome; after all, you, Abby, and I have a special connection. How many people can say they’ve seen the Susej Tree?”

“Not too many, I imagine.”

Shirley Compton motioned Brad and Jake to the side of the garden area. Peter and Derek will stand to the side once all the guests are seated. Their job was quite easy. When one asked the person or couple if they’re friends of the bride or groom, many said both. Cathy was walked to Brad’s side of the seating area by Derek, remembering the last time they fucked. Ben followed, sitting with her. Derek escorted Vicky to sit in the front row on the bride’s side. Peter followed, escorting Karen and Dan to the groom’s side.

Each side of the aisle, in the front row, was an empty chair, symbolically in place for Dan’s first wife, Laura Hayward, and Abby’s mother, Maryanne Kendall.


Shirley Compton appeared from behind the high hedging. “Okay, Brad and Jake, take your places; Abby is here! Got her rings?” She asked Jake. He took them out of his jacket pocket and showed them to her. Father Williams stood in the middle of the lighted garland archway.

Anne began recording the ceremony as Frank took pictures from the back.

Shirley hurried behind the hedge, inside the Centre to Abby. She was waving her hand in front of her face, trying to cool off, while her right arm was intertwined with her dad’s arm. “Okay, Abby, everyone is here, ready to start the rest of your life?”

“Yes!” She beamed.

“Amber, got Brad’s wedding rings?”

“Yes,” she replied, uncurling her damp hand. Amber smiled as she walked to stand in position.

Shirley waved her hand to Father Williams; all was ready to begin the ceremony. “Ladies and gentlemen, will you please rise for the entrance of the bride?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.