The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tabitha was lying in bed with Tammy’s arm over her chest. She needed to get up, but she didn’t want to wake Tammy. She slowly removed Tammy’s arm from her chest, scooted off the bed, and started dressing.

“Tabitha, Tim is in the Officer’s Lounge waiting for you and your sister. “I’ll tell her when Tammy wakes up,” Sarha said.

“Thank you. I’ll head that way. How is Tim doing this morning? “I hope it’s good news!” Tabitha said as she walked out of the XO quarters and to the lift.

“Tim is up and feeling great,” Sarha said as Tabitha entered the lift.

Tabitha exited the lift and headed to the officer’s lounge, feeling much better now that she knew Tim was OK. She walked into the officer’s lounge and saw him standing next to a mirror. “Well, you must be feeling better, and you’re looking into the mirror to see if you’re as handsome today as yesterday,” she said, laughing.

Tim turned and saw Tabitha standing in the doorway with a big smile. “Good morning to you, beautiful!” He said.

“Tim, I’m sorry about yesterday!” Tabitha said as she went over to Tim, placing one arm around his waist.

“If this is how you act after the “pawing” I took yesterday, let’s do it again,” said Tim, placing an arm around Tabitha’s waist and hugging her.

“Tim, I was so worried about what happened yesterday. “Tammy and I will have to be very careful with our claws,” Tabitha said.

They walked over to the food dispenser, ordered their breakfast, and then sat at a table.

Tammy walked into the officer’s lounge and said, “Starting the morning without me, I see!” She quickly ordered her food and sat down with them. “So, what are we doing today besides beating up on the captain? “Sorry, I mean Tim.”

“I don’t know. Sarha, are you here?” Tim said. He looked around to see where Sarha would appear.

“Yes, I’m here. “What do you need?” Sarha said as she materialized right next to Tim.

“Sarha, what are we doing today?” Tim asked.

“I don’t know. The captain has not informed me. “Since you are the captain, please let me know what we are doing today,” Sarha said.

“Sarha, you are the AI, and you are in control of this ship. Right?” Said Tim.

“Tim, I am controlling the whole ship but not where it goes. “I am only an AI, and it is the responsibility of the Captain to tell me what we will be doing and where to go.”

“OK, ladies, and that means all three of you. We’ll do this by numbers. First, the ship needs a pilot, and that will be Tabitha, who will also pilot the dropship. Tammy, you will be the ship’s navigator, and Sarha will be the ship’s AI and second in command until further noted.”

“I don’t know anything about navigation,” Tammy said, looking at Tim.

“Sarha will teach you as we go. “Once you have the required training, you will take the test remotely!” Tim replied.

“I will see that Tammy learns how to navigate. “In the meantime, I will stand in for her,” said Sarha. “Tammy, please stay here, and I will have training materials set up there for you.”

Tim and Tabitha left the officer’s lounge and headed to the bridge. “Tabitha, please take your station,” Tim asked, pointing to the station.

Tabitha’s station was down to Tim’s right, while Tammy’s station was down to the left.

Once Tabitha was in her seat, Tim called out his first order, “Navigation, please plot a new course to the next uninhabited system!”

“Sarha, I wish to go to another system. I do not care which one. “Point the ship in any direction and go,” Tim stated.

“A new course has been plotted, Captain!” “We will arrive in three days, 12 hours.”

“Tabitha, forward, please!” Watching the front viewscreen “Let’s do small thrusters for an hour just to get started,” replied Tim.

“I’m activating the small thrusters. “Captain,” said Tabitha.

“Sarha, is everything going right?” Asked Tim.

“Captain, all stations are green. “Power and engines are at 100%,” Sarha said.

“Sarha, in this uninhabited system we are heading to, is there an asteroid belt there?” Asked Tim.

“Unknown, Captain, though many systems do have an asteroid belt of some type. “Once we get closer, I will send out probes,” Sarha said.

At this time, Tammy walked onto the bridge with a smile and said, “I’ve finished two of the lessons and will take the tests that Sarha provided when I finish all the lessons.”

Everyone greeted and welcomed her to the bridge as she sat in the navigator’s chair. As things settled down, they all returned to their duties. They sat at their stations and watched the viewscreen.

Tammy turned to look at Tim. “So, Tim, what do we do now?” She asked.

“I’m thinking about additional training. While Tammy finishes her navigation training, we all need more training on various systems and self-defense. After mealtime, we will need to meet on the firing range for target practice and have a martial arts and safety training schedule. “This afternoon, both of you must see Sarha in the medical bay, and she needs to run a medical exam for her records,” Tim said.

After the meal, Tabitha and Tammy headed to the medical bay. Sarha and Doctor Mars stood in the center when they entered the bay. Both looked their way upon their entry. Sarha said. “Ladies, the tests and questions are for your private medical records and will only be accessed in a medical emergency.”

After Sarha completed her exams, the girls headed to the armory. Tim laid out the weapons they were to use. He asked, “Have either of you any experience with firearms?” I have been in the military for twenty-five years and am familiar with most of these weapons. For those he wasn’t familiar with, Sarha gave him a briefing to bring him up to speed.

The two girls replied, “Just laser guns; that’s pretty much it.”

Tim selected an assault rifle and confirmed they were unloaded before giving each girl one. “Please handle with caution,” he advised.

He walked them through loading, reloading, unloading, clearing jams, and the best way to hold the weapon. Both were eager students, and after hours of hard training, Tim was sure they wouldn’t accidentally kill him.

Next, they moved to the firing range in the next room, where Sarha greeted them. She then showed them where everything was located. Starting with the buttons on the wall to bring the targets forward, a bot would be downrange to place the targets where they wanted. She then vanished after showing Tim and the girls all the things they needed.

Tim instructed the girls about the rifle and how it kicked. He demonstrated the correct stance and firmly placed the rifle on his shoulder before firing. He made them put on the ear and eye protection for safety. Each girl fired three rounds at the targets and missed each time. Tim let them shoot for about an hour, teaching them what they did wrong and encouraging them to keep trying before calling it quits. By the end of the practice, Tabitha had hit the target on one of her three tries and Tammy on two of her three. “You girls can come down here anytime you like to practice. “Just remember the rules!” Tim stated.

An evening meal greeted Tim, Tabitha, and Tammy at the end of the first long, busy day. It was set in the officers’ lounge, and they each talked about their training while eating.

“I think I will take a shower and head to bed,” Tabitha said, getting up and heading for the Officer’s Lounge door. She turned to look at Tim and said, “Thank you for everything you’ve done for us!” Tabitha said so politely.

“You both are very welcome,” Tim said. He straightened up, enjoying the pride the girl’s comments gave him.

Tabitha walked toward her quarters, following Tammy. She remembered Tim smiling at the lake and how big and hard his dick felt. It was so pleasant touching her crotch, even with the fabric of their swimsuits between them.

She fantasized about what it would feel like to have his dick in her pussy. She felt the wetness between her legs and placed a hand on her private parts. She let out a sweet, low moan and included her tits in her gentle caressing. She walked a little faster to get to her room.

At her quarters, the door automatically opened. Rushing to the bed, she pulled off her shoes, pants, and underwear. Suddenly she realized she needed to get to the shower before her pussy exploded. She was so excited that she lost control over her body.

She was making her way to the shower when Tammy noticed her condition. Tammy quickly undressed, started the shower, and then pulled Tabitha in. Once in the shower, Tammy grabbed Tabitha and wrapped her in a warm embrace before giving her a long and passionate kiss. Still feeling the warmth of the thoughts about Tim, Tabitha unconsciously let a moan escape from her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.