The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tim was relaxing on the bridge as the three girls were leaving. He watched them go, reflecting on the day they had spent together. Tim was thinking, ‘Madlyn has been silent since their talk about her nightmares; is she still having them? If so, it could be a sign of something deeper that Madlyn is dealing with. It’s possible that Madlyn’s nightmares could be linked to something more than just her fears and anxieties.’ Tim thought about what had occurred when they were talking about it.

Tim sat there and thought about Madlyn and him, and what occurred. His cock began to harden. No girls were available to help him, leaving him immobilized and helpless. With no way to get help, he found himself in a dire situation.


Madlyn was lying in bed in an effort to fall asleep. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw the pirate advancing on her. This time, though, something was different. Her ass was being targeted by the pirate monster. If she could get Tim’s assistance with this, she would feel a lot better. She called out to Tim, hoping he could hear her plea for help, but it seemed her words fell on deaf ears. Lying there now afraid to close her eyes.

“Sarha, where is Tim?” Madlyn questioned. She rose from her bed and put on a housecoat and a T-shirt. Since she had been on this ship, Madlyn felt a sense of freedom that she hadn’t experienced in quite some time. She had dressed in a way that was cozy for her, and going commando without wearing underwear felt nice.

“Tim is the only person on the bridge. The girls are in bed now.” Sarha replied.

“Thanks,” Madlyn said. She was going to try getting a good night’s sleep, somehow. Walking up to the bridge, she hoped Tim was in a listening mood.

“Tim, I need your understanding and support again. I need to start getting some sleep, but every time I close my eyes, I see the second four-armed monster coming after me.” She walked over to the XO chair and sat down, turning it to face Tim.

“Madlyn, do you want to talk about the nightmares? I’m willing to listen.”

Madlyn had finished turning and facing him, and her legs had begun to spread apart. She had an intense, burning look in her eyes, one that conveyed a passion she wasn’t sure she was ready to let loose.

“Tim, please demonstrate for me. Just like before, how his big dick appeared.” Madlyn begged for assistance in comprehending the source of her anxiety, but rather her own ignorance. Madlyn was terrified of things she had never seen or experienced before and what she saw over her shoulder, was that huge monster’s cock moving toward her ass.

Tim could see she had no underwear on. The housecoat was splitting in the center and sliding down both sides of her legs. It was revealing her almost naked body, and his heart raced with excitement. His gaze moved up her body, taking in her stomach and full breasts that pushed against the fabric of the housecoat. He felt his breath catch in his throat as he admired her beauty and felt the warmth of arousal deep within himself.

Her clean, hairless pussy was visible, and she was already wet and sparkly. Just thinking about the previous night caused his dick to become harder. Although he made an effort to shift his focus, the glistening kept his eyes and mind fixed on her pussy.

Madlyn started thinking about Tim’s big dick inside her the other night when she saw that he was focused on her pussy. She became even more drenched as she thought about it. She spread her legs slightly further apart as the liquid began to leak out in a small stream. Madlyn wanted to feel Tim inside her, and this thought sent her into an even more heightened state of arousal.

Tim raised his eyes to hers while attempting to avoid looking. The anxiety and frightening expression in her eyes revealed her mental state. She required his assistance more than she did sex; she needed a kind and understanding ear.

“Tim, you know what I need, don’t you?” She said, her hands now playing with her tits. Her legs kept getting further apart, and the fluid kept coming out, making a small puddle between those soft, smooth legs. The glimmering pussy, its lips were enlarging and turning a red color.

Tim thought, ‘How do I help her without sticking my big dick up her ass? If I do that, it will undoubtedly tear her ass up,” he says, recalling how she told him about size and appearance of the pirates cock. ‘If I could make it look right for her by entering her with a smaller size and making it grow after her body adjusted to the size, then I would enlarge it a little at a time.’

Madlyn was still playing with her tits, “Tim, I need you now. Just start by showing me what I need, please!” Her face was beginning to turn red, and it looked like someone had been slapping her around. She had a frightening look in her eyes like she had seen the monster repeatedly. She started to shake and could not control her hands.

Tim reassured her, “Let me remove my clothes. Then you can see it. Ok?” He stood and slowly removed his pants. “Dick should be fourteen inches long and five inches in diameter,” he reasoned. His dick appeared just like he wanted it. He finished removing his clothes and stood before Madlyn.

Madlyn eyed his dick. Her mind returned to the hospital ship with a haunted look and the torment inflicted on her. She started shaking and fell to the floor. She looked up at Tim but saw Olsha’s dick. reaching for the dick, saying, “Please, no! ... ok, I’ll do it; just don’t hurt her anymore, please!”

Standing up and turning around with her ass towards Tim’s dick, she placed her right hand on his dick and placed it next to her asshole. Placing her left hand into her pussy and getting it really wet, thinking it was still full of the other Olsha’s cum, she rubbed it on the head of his dick. She was about to push herself back onto his dick.

Tim just stood there as she rubbed the moisture all over his dick after realizing she wasn’t herself. “Dick,” he said to himself, “get to one inch in diameter quickly.” Tim tried to remain calm, feeling his dick getting harder and thicker with each stroke.

Madlyn was now prepared to place the dick in her ass. Knowing that it would still hurt, she tried to relax her asshole while bracing herself for the discomfort. To make the pain go away more quickly, she pushed back with all of her might. Madlyn felt immense pain as the dick started into her ass and she pushed harder.

She thought the monster’s dick had entered her asshole, but he abruptly stopped after entering. She could feel her asshole muscles loosening slightly. His dick began to grow more aggressive as he began to move it in and out of her body. Madlyn became aware that she was experiencing Tim rather than the monster. She felt a warmth within her spreading through her, and she started to moan as the pleasure of being filled by Tim began to overwhelm her.

Madlyn paused, grinning at Tim while casting a glance over her shoulder. “Thank you,” she uttered. She then began to pump her body a little faster and returned to herself. Tim’s eyes widened with delight as he watched Madlyn’s body move in perfect rhythm.

Tim was relieved she was back; now he was feeling good. He could now enjoy her ass without fear of hurting her. He placed both hands on her hips and started pumping away.

Now knowing who was fucking her ass, Madlyn said, “Tim, could you make your dick bigger, please? I want to know how it feels to have that big dick back there, knowing it belongs to a friend. It does feel nice; keep it up.”

Tim made his dick bigger with each deep thrust into her ass, wanting to help rather than hurt her. He could tell she was enjoying it when he heard her soft moans and her ass bucking back at him. His dick had a diameter of about three inches, but her body still accepted it. Tim felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure as he thrust deeper and deeper.

Madlyn purred contentedly, “Tim, please keep making it bigger. I need it! It is making me feel fuller and wetter. With me rubbing my clitoris, I’ll be coming real soon. Please keep pumping harder and faster.” Her breathing was getting heavier, and her sighs were becoming louder. She was getting close to her orgasm, as she could feel her inner walls clench and release around Tim’s cock.

“When you’re ready, Madlyn, let me know.” Tim was admonishing his balls to ‘be ready to give her a full load again.’ For a stronger push in the finish, Tim moved his hands to her shoulders. Madlyn nodded, feeling the warmth of Tim’s hands.

Madlyn pushed back harder than ever, trying to drive his dick deeper. She was getting closer, having already had three or four small orgasms. She was feeling a series of orgasms coming. “Tim, fill me up with your cum; I’m going to have a tough time. Hold on tight because I’m cuming!” Her eyes rolled back under her eyelids. She was now having an intense, violent orgasm.

Tim knew she was ready when she tightened her ass around his dick and started to milk it. If he wasn’t ready now, he soon would be, thanks to the grip her asshole had on his dick; it was unbelievable. She was now in total control.

A smile spread across Madlyn’s face as she peered behind her. “Do you feel ready to cum? The journey will be difficult, so grab hold of something.” Madlyn nodded, feeling the rush of excitement that had been building inside her for the past few minutes.

Tim reached for her long white hair with his left hand and smacked her ass with the other, yelling, “Let’s go!” He tried to drive his dick in further, but she had control. All he could do was watch her ass and start moving like there was no tomorrow. His dick started getting bigger, and she kept moaning and pushing back harder.

Finally, he felt his cum starting to rise to the long, needed release. At the same time, he heard Madlyn scream and slide to the floor. He had to follow her since his dick was still in her ass. Falling on top of her, she lost control of her tight ass, giving him control again. He could give her the final hard push and fill her ass with his cum.

Letting go of his body control, he started filling her ass with his cum while simultaneously hearing Madlyn scream, “Oh yes, Tim, I feel your big dick filling my ass. It feels so amazing,”

Tim was quiet for a while. And as he retracted, sperm rolled over Madlyn’s pussy and down the insides of her legs. Madlyn shivered in pleasure, her eyes shut tightly as she reveled in the sensations. Tim’s breaths were deep and heavy as he pulled out, his cock still pulsing from the orgasm.

He moved to her side, holding her tight and asking, “Do you feel better now, and do you think you will be able to sleep?”

She grinned and nodded in agreement, feeling relieved that he was holding her and that she at last felt secure. Tim continued to hold her tightly in his arms as she responded, “You don’t know how good it feels to know there is someone out there who cares for you and understands your needs, even if it is the captain of the ship.” Madlyn said that even though her asshole felt stretched, the whole thing was amazing and she couldn’t wait to do it again.

She leans back against Tim with her ass and declares, “I think I’d better get up before I make a big mess right here.” She got up and made her way to the lift to head back to her quarters, trying not to make it look like she had been enjoying her time with Tim a little too much.

She decided to take a shower because the cum was dripping from her ass and down her legs, her orgasm-torn pussy was still sensitive and throbbing, and her ass was stretched and raw. She was giggling incessantly.

Tim was lying there, not hearing the bot declare, “You are dripping all over my clean floor.” Tim was getting up and looking at the bot. The bot was looking at him with a disapproving expression.

Sarha appears, standing next to Tim. She looked at the bot and said, “Millie, this is the ship’s captain. Please show a little respect,”

“Sorry, Sarha, I will show respect, sir. Could you refrain from dripping your cum all over my clean floor? Please also ask your friend with the cumbucket to put a cork in it.” Millie said.

“Sorry, Tim, they do get a little upset sometimes. Millie, do your job quietly, or I will turn off your voice box.”

“That is ok, Sarha. She is just doing her job.” Tim was heading down to his quarters, and Madlyn was heading to hers, hoping to finally get a full night’s sleep.


Tim woke up to find three felines in bed with him. Tim asked, “How are we doing this beautiful morning, ladies?” He looked at each one with a smile and held his arms out for them to curl up into them.

“While we understand that it is important to discuss this offer, we would like to hold off on making a decision until we have had the chance to consider it further,” Pauline said.

Tim was lying in bed with these three in his arms and thinking about the other two. ’How are they going to feel about the deal? However, there is more. In the cargo bay of Tabitha’s ship are ten tons of kirenium. How will that add to the pot?’

The only thing the girls wanted to do was talk about how much they wanted to be with Tim. They would like to help with whatever needs to be done. They were hoping not to break up the crew. But they would take their ship and head home if it came to that.

Pauline reflected, ‘That was a short trip, and I’d only just arrived. I feel wonderful around these people. Hopefully, we can remain a unit.’ “Tim, could I begin my day the same way the other felines do before we get up?”

Tim smiled at the question and replied, “Of course.” Tim stretched his legs out and leaned back against the headboard. His eyes closed, his body relaxed, and he sighed in contentment, being aware that Pauline would join the crew.

Pauline slid between his legs and put her head right up against his cock. She then altered her tongue so that it was six inches long and wrapped it around his cock. She slowly moved the tongue up and down his shaft, twisting it around as she went. She moved her tongue around his cock more rapidly and started to lap up the pre-cum that was forming.

Pauline continued to lick and suckle his cock with increased intensity, feeling the pleasure. She then shifted her tongue to the cockhead, making circles around it and gently nibbling. Pauline was getting more and more aroused as she tasted and felt his body in her mouth. She continued her work, alternating between licking, sucking, and caring with her hands. She was enjoying the feeling of his member against her lips and tongue, and she could feel her body beginning to tense up in anticipation of a powerful orgasm.

Pauline could feel Tim’s body trembling and his breath quickening; she knew he was getting close. Knowing that she was about to bring him to the brink of pleasure, Pauline increased her speed and intensity, using her tongue to caress and lick his member.

Tim could barely contain himself, letting out a guttural moan of pleasure as he reached the point of no return.

Pauline felt a rush of satisfaction knowing that she had pleasured Tim and brought him to climax.


It’s been two days since Tim had spoken to Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside.

Tim said, “Ladies, we need to start the day. I need everyone to meet me on the bridge in one hour, Ok? Sarha, could you inform Madlyn of the meeting?”

“Madlyn has been informed of the meeting,” Sarha replied. “She said, She’ll be there.”

Tim got up and headed to the shower, “Are any of you girls interested in joining me?” All three girls headed his way after a thirty-minute shower, which was enough time to soap each girl all over and explore any hidden holes. They headed to their quarters to get dressed.

Tim sat in his captain’s seat, waiting. When the group was there, he started the meeting. “First, asking you what you want to do about the money will have to wait a few days. I forgot about the kirenium in the cargo bay aboard Tabitha’s ship. Once we sell it, we will have to add it to the pot.”

All the girls felt a little better now. Each one knew how she felt, giving them time to talk it over before Tim asked again.

Tim requested Tabitha call Shayeland Shipyard and request a landing bay. Tell them we will be arriving in a Corvette-type ship. Tim then asked Tammy to prepare their ship for departure.

Tabitha called Shayeland Shipyard Control, “We will be arriving within the next 20 hours, and we wish to have a bay to unload our cargo.Tim, the dispatcher wants to know who is in command.”

Tim had the call transferred to his station: “This is Colonel Tim Bodge, on the Star Gladiator 1. On your request, please check with Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside,” Tim waited for a few moments, in a short time.

“Sorry, sir, for the delay. You are to dock in bay 13, and it is ready for you. Again, Sorry.”

“That is alright. You never know who is showing up.” Tim turned to look at Tabitha, motioning for her to disconnect the call. “Tabitha, I need you to stay on board this ship, and I’ll take Tammy, Pauline, and Madlyn with me.”

“What do you want me to do?” Tabitha asked, sitting up straight in her seat and checking the displays.

Tammy, Pauline, and Madlyn started towards the lift and went out to Deck 2. Madlyn asked, “Tim, can I check in on Jeanne before we leave?”

The girls headed to their quarters to shower, dress for the station trip, and meet Tim’s friend.

“Yes, take your time. We have a lot to do before we leave. Tabitha, I need you to maintain contact with us at all times. If you see or hear something that sounds like trouble, call. Otherwise, you need to stay cloaked.”

“Tim, I can do that. If you need help, I’ll send a bot or two to help.” Tabitha replied.

“Before I leave, I’ll call Jim to tell him I’ll be there in about 20 hours.” He sat back down and placed the call. “Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside’s office, this is Lieutenant Bill Wellington speaking. How may I help you?”

“Bill, this is Tim Bodge. Is the Colonel in?” Tim watched the viewscreen and waited for Jim to show up.

“How are you doing? Any more side trips?” Jim had a smile on his face, sitting behind his desk.

Tim said with a chuckle, “No, no more side trips. We are bringing in two women from the hospital ship, who may or may not be staying, depending on their decision. Jim, let me ask you again, is there something going on, besides pirates, out here?”

“Whatever makes you think that?” Jim leaned forward on his desk with a questioning expression on his face.

“I just have a feeling something is going on.” Tim replied, “I need to know about it. There are fewer commercial ships and more military vessels. He sat there waiting for the answer, needing to know.

“When you get here, I’ll tell you what I know. How is that?” Jim replied.

“Fair enough. Is docking bay 13 secure? I do not want people walking around on my ship.” Tim asked.

“You have top-secret equipment in there!” Jim laughed.

“Well, we did capture four Corvette ships and 120 pirates, didn’t we?” Tim replied.

Jim answers, “Yes, and the commanding officer wanted to know how you did it.”

“You see why. Is it going to be secured?” Tim exclaimed.

“Yes, I see what you mean. I’ll have it secured before you dock. That way, nothing can be added without my knowledge. I’ll talk to you later. I have another call coming in.”

“See you in a few hours,” Tim replied, disconnecting the call. Sitting there thinking, ’Something is going on, but hopefully Jim can let me know.’

“Sarha, How are the upgrades on Tabitha’s ship coming along?” Tim asked.

“Tim, everything will be finished and upgraded within the hour,” Sarha replied.

“Sarha, is there any way all the new improvements could be tested before the ship leaves here?” Tim had a concerned look. “ It’s just that I don’t want anything to go wrong while it’s in the docking bay. I know that the docking bay is secure and well-maintained, but I can’t help but worry.’

“Tim, if you want, I’ll have the bots check for the third time.” Being an AI, she had no emotion, and she would check the equipment a hundred times if that were what Tim requested.

“Sarha, if you would please, I just want the girls to be safe, and have nothing happen to them,” Tim said with emotion.

“Sarha, call the girls to the bridge.”

Sarha replied, “All the girls are on their way.”

The girls got out of the lift and took their position. Everyone turned in their chairs to watch Tim. Having their attention, he said, “I need each of you to use the matter transfer system. I want you to get used to the feeling of it and know how each of you will respond to being transferred in that manner.”

“Tim, where are we being transferred to?” asked Tammy.

“Sarha will begin transferring each of you to Tabitha’s ship, then back,” Tim replied.

“Ladies, I need you to do this repeatedly. I want you to get used to it without thinking. After getting used to it, get into your armor and do it again.” Tim said.

“Is that going to have to be done with our weapons as well?” asked Pauline.

“Yes. I want each one of you not to think about what is happening. I want you to think about what you will do after you exit the transfer point. It may save your life!”

The girls rose and headed for the lift, exiting Deck 2 in the direction of the MTS room. Each girl lined up for her turn. “Ladies, I have Doctor Marus at the other end. If you feel sick, please see him.” Sarha said.

Each exited the transporter; Tabitha and Tammy felt a little queasy but quickly overcame it. Everyone else passed with flying colors, and Sarha had each girl pass through the system six times. “Ladies, if I may add a point here. When you come out at either end, you might think about taking two steps out and looking around to see if there is anything there.” Sarha said.

“But Sarha, that’s our ship. Why would we do something like that?” Pauline asked.

“Pauline, let’s say that somehow someone got on to Tabitha’s ship. We sent over a recovery team. You step out and find someone looking you in the face, and he kills you. Tim will be heartbroken.”

“Ok, I see. We cannot make Tim unhappy. From now on, I’ll be checking as I step out.” Pauline stated.

“Ladies, this is your lifeline if you think about this exercise. Here you are, coming out of the transfer point. Think of it as coming out of a doorway or a building. The first thing you need to do is make sure the next member of your team will not be killed. Do this by checking and securing the area.”

“If you are the first out, you move two steps forward and to the left. The second one out took two steps forward and two steps right. Making sure the area is ready for the next team member to arrive. You do not relax after you are out; keep your eyes and ears alert for movement and sounds. But remember to take the steps forward; you do it while still checking the area.”

“After every team member is out and accounted for, you move, watching the lead person and the area. And that means looking to the rear as well.

“There’s a lot to remember and do, but with practice, it will become second nature.”

“Ladies, it’s lunchtime; after lunch, report back here. With your armor and a weapon, your armor has been moved to your quarters for the time being.” Sarha said.

“Pauline, Tim would like you to come to the bridge after you are in your armor,” Sarha informed her.

Pauline, now wearing her armor, made her way to the bridge. Tim was sitting in his seat, and when Pauline arrived, he motioned for her to join him.

“Pauline, I need you to do something for me,” Tim asked.

Pauline looked at him puzzledly before nodding her head yes.

“Sarha is going to show you pictures of different species. These are the bad guys she has run into. I want you to become one of these individuals and stand nearby while the girls exit the transfer portal. I want to see how they react.”

“Do you want me to just stand there or add a bit of drama?”

“If you could, the girls would come out to be something different and somewhere else each time. Make them keep an eye out for you.”

“I’m going to enjoy this game of cat and mouse. Guess who the cat is?” Pauline said. She understood her part in the upcoming exercises and headed for Deck 2.

All the girls are standing in armor and holding weapons around the transfer station. “Ladies, please check all weapons, making sure there is no ammunition in the chamber,” Sarha commanded. “Pauline, you will be first this time.”

Pauline stepped up to the transfer point and entered. Thinking, ’now the fun starts.’ She hustled out of the portal and hurried to remove her body armor. A bot was standing beside her, arms ready to hold the armor.

She changed into a three-foot-tall creature, with her arms looking like tree branches. Her body was about four feet around. If you were in a forest, you would ignore her.

Tammy came out of the transfer point and started looking for Pauline, not seeing her but instead seeing the tree. “You are dead,” Sarha informed her. “Please step aside and wait quietly, please.”

With a funny look, Tammy asked, “Why am I dead?”

“Tammy, please step around the corner and remain there.”

Tammy did as she was asked. She walked around the corner and saw the bot standing with Pauline’s armor in its arms. Now she understood.

Tabitha was coming out of the transfer point, seeing the tree instead of Pauline. She pointed her weapon and said, “Bang.” “Very good, Tabitha; please move around the corner,” Sarha requested.

Tabitha moved around the corner, saw Tammy and a bot, and smiled as she understood. “How did you do?” Tabitha asked.

With a sad face, Tammy complained, “I am dead.”

Tabitha said, “I killed the tree; now let’s see how Madlyn does.”

From the transfer point, Madlyn sees the tree but looks for the other two before hearing, “You’re dead.”

Madlyn was looking around to see who had said that. “It’s me,” said Pauline. She was shaking her branches to let Madlyn know who had said something.

“Ok, girls, please come back around here. Two of the three of you are dead, and now we will try to do better next time. Remember, this is your life you are playing with now.”

Each girl returned to the transfer point, not thinking about what had happened. Tim shot each girl as she emerged from the other point. “Ladies, I know you were not thinking about any of this. Please remember that the purpose of this entire drill is to save your and others’ lives.

Pauline is transforming herself into the figure of Jeanne, but taller and with more muscles. She has also moved to the right side of the transfer exit point. Now ready, she let Sarha know she could begin.

Sarha sent Madlyn first this time.

Madlyn appeared from the transfer point, and a person standing there looked a lot like Jeanne. She fired at her, saying ‘Bang,’ knowing that Jeanne was still in the medical bay. So, this person had to be a villain.

“Very nicely done. Now move to the side of Jeanne, please.” Replied Sarha.

Tammy was the next to come out of the transfer point. She stopped and looked around. She saw Madlyn and her friend standing there, so she went over to say hello.

“You are dead again, Tammy,” said Sarha.

“That’s not fair; you tricked me,” said Tammy.

“How did I trick you?” asked Sarha. “Madlyn was being held as a prisoner.”

“I don’t like this game anymore,” Tammy said.

“Tammy, please stand beside Madlyn with your arms at your sides.” Sarha requested.

Tabitha was the last to leave the transfer point. She looks at Tammy, then shoots Jeanne.

“How did you know?” asked Sarha.

“Tammy had her eyes crossed. She doesn’t do that kind of thing until she’s angry.” Tabitha said.

“Tammy, I thought you didn’t like this game?” asked Sarha.

“I don’t, but you will not kill my sister!” Tammy said.

“So, you gave her a sign, knowing you could be killed for doing it?” asked Sarha.

“Yes, and I’d do it again if needed,” Tammy said.

“Ladies, that will be all for today. Tomorrow, there will be two individuals at a time, showing teamwork. Also, Tabitha, Tammy, and Pauline will be in the simulators tomorrow.” Sarha informed them.

“Thank you, Tammy; how did you know I would be aware of Jeanne?” asked Tabitha.

“Well, you and I know that Jeanne was in the medical bay this morning. There’s no way she could have gotten better in such a short time.” Tammy said.

Tabitha and Tammy moved towards Madlyn. Pauline was right next to her; both had smiling faces. “Well, ladies, did we learn anything today?” asked Pauline.

“Yell, I don’t like being killed,” Tammy said.

The four continued to the lift and headed to the officers’ lounge. Everyone was talking about the exercises today, and they all made fun of Tammy, who was always getting killed.

They were exiting the lift and entering the lounge. Tim was sitting in an armchair, studying some documents that Sarha had given him. They were the captain’s logs, dealing with different species they had fought. Looking up and seeing the girls enter, he laid the scanner down. Now adding a smile to his face, he asked, “How did the transfer exercises go?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.