The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Madlyn and Jeanne hurried down to Cargo Bay 3; they had three bots and an anti-gravity sled. They wanted to be there when the pregnant woman stepped out of the shuttle. The scans done yesterday were only for IDs, not medical. If they had known, they would have brought her back yesterday.

Getting to cargo bay three, seeing some bots, getting ready to unload personal effects, and placing them where Sarha told them to. Other bots were waiting to lead the guest to deck three. Another five bots were there encase something went wrong. Madlyn and Jeanne remained in a safe place for the shuttle to land.

The shuttle arrives at the bay. Before the door was opened, bots brought the steps into play, placing them at the door’s edge. The door was opened, out stepped the pregnant female. She tried her best to walk, supporting the unborn child with her hands.

Madlyn and Jeanne rushed over, one to each side, taking her arms for support. “How must longer do you have?” asked Madlyn.

There was no answer to their question, and the female just had a strange look on her face.

Madlyn placed her hand on the female stomach and felt the unborn child kick, knowing the time was close.

Madlyn asked the bots to bring the sled, she and Jeanne placed the female on it.

She wanted to lie down, so they let her do it. She took her straight to the medical bay.


“If I could have your attention. When you step out of the shuttle, there will be a bot, and he’ll guide you. Please follow him to our deck three location and keep the whole family together. You will meet a crew member to give you a warm welcome to our home.” Said Pauline.

Each family leaving the shuttle thanked Pauline for saving them. At the bottom of the steps waiting, were the bots. Each took a family and guided them through the bay. Letting them know their belongings will be brought to their new home. Arriving on deck three, leading the family to a spot, they met another crew member.

“Welcome to our ship; my name is Sarha; I am a hologram, and I am the ship’s AI. From here, you may pick which living quarters you would like.

“Mom, what a hologram?” a small boy asked.

“Sadris, she is a picture that moves and talks, but there is no real body there.” said his mother.

“But mom, she’s beautiful; she looks like one of our goddesses.” Said Sadris.

“What realm are you from?” asked Sarha.

“Bridortebri,” replied the mother.

“A realm of the elves. a beautiful place.” Answer Sarha.

“Have you been there?” asked the mother.

“No, but I have seen others from there; they told me about it.”

“Mom, she does; I have seen wall pictures of her,” said Sadris.

“Sadris, that’s enough.” said his mother.

“But, mom, she is wearing the same color dress.” Said Sadris.

“Sadris, I said, that’s enough, stop it right now.”

“But, mom, she has the same black color hair and hangs down the same way.”

“Sadris, I don’t want to tell you again, now stop it.”

“She has the same big chest as the pictures.”

“That’s it, one more word, and you will be grounded until the moon become full again.”

“Please, do not be mad at the child. One of my former captains changed my programming to make me look this way. In some way, which I do not have in my files, He wanted me to look in this form.” Said Sarha.

“Let me describe what my file says, height five feet nine inches. Black hair one inch below shoulder length, measurement chest 37DD, waist twenty-eight, hips thirty-seven. Long shapely legs, Skin light tan, eyes Hazelnut brown, and finely black full-length dress. Is that what you see, Sadris?” asked Sarha.

“Yes, so you are our goddess,” Sadris said.

“No, I am not your goddess, but the captain must have seen this person and loved what he saw. To have come back to the ship and reprogrammed me to look this way.” Stated Sarha.

“I have seen the drawing on the walls, also. You look just like the drawings, and I was afraid to say anything. You look like our goddess and showing up to save us, and it was just too much. Thank you.” Said the mother.

“No need to thank me, it was the captain decided to save everyone, next time you see him, tell him thanks.” Said Sarha. “Now, Sadris, do you have any questions I might be able to answer?”

“No, now that I know, we have a goddess, and I have talked to her; I feel better.” Said Sadris.

“I see you have five members in your family. Would you like each to have a place to sleep?” asked Sarha.

“You mean I will be sleeping alone. Oh boy.” Said Sadris.

“If we could, please.” Said the mother.

“Your unit will be 501; after entering, please watch the viewscreen; it has the information. Where everything is, also the rules the captain has mentioned.” Replied Sarha.

“Take them to units 501, please. As you pass the mess hall, show them.” Said Sarha.

The other families were waiting very patiently for their turn.


Madlyn and Jeanne brought the pregnant woman into the medical bay.

“Madlyn, look at her face and eyes; there is nothing there.” Said Jeanne.

Madlyn now looked into the woman’s eyes. There was nothing, no glow, no gaze of pain, just emptiness. “Miss, can you understand me.”

The female just stood there, cradling the unborn child with both hands, looking straight ahead.

“Jeanne, I need you to go through a complete check-up, and I mean complete. We need to know what’s going on with that woman and child. Call if I’m needed.”

Madlyn thinks that they should check on Jane Doe while they’re here. She stood next to her bed and watched; there was a movement in her arms; Madlyn stretched to reach Jane Doe’s arm, stopped, look towards her hand. Without seeing any flame, she continued to check her pulse.

Jane Doe moved her arm away from Madlyn, opened her eyes, and looked at Madlyn. “What have I done to you to make you do this?” She asked.

Madlyn, with a surprised look, “Sorry, I did not do anything to you.”

“If you didn’t, who did?” asked Jane Doe.

“I don’t know; we found you in the trunk of a limo, brought you here.” Said Madlyn.

“Then, how did I turn into this?” asked Jane Doe.

“I am, sorry, I cannot answer that question.” Said Madlyn.

“What kind of being am I now?” asked Jane Doe.

“You are the same person, just a distinct color,” said Madlyn.

“How did I get to be red?”

“Somehow, someone was changing your DNA. For what reason, I have no idea.” Said Madlyn.

“Why would anyone want to change a person’s DNA?” Asked Jane Doe.

“I have no idea; to change someone’s DNA would make them a mutant.” Said Madlyn.

“So, now I am some kind of mutant, right?” asked Jane Doe.

“Can we stop here for a moment? My name is Doctor Madlyn, May I ask your name?”

“Tawni.” That was her answer, and she now sat up in the bed. She looked around and saw Jeanne. Pointed her finger at Jeanne, “Who’s that?”

“That is my assistant; that’s Jeanne.”

“Hello.” Jeanne waved her hand but did not move. She stood there, waiting to see what would happen next.

“Do you know, flames were dancing on your fingertips. They seem to be guarding you.” Asked Madlyn.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Said Tawni.

“When Jeanne or I would get next to your hands, yellow flame-like things would appear on your fingertips.” Said Madlyn.

“If you allow me to examine you, we can learn more.”

“OK, what do I need to do?” Tawni asked.

“First, I need you to call the flames.” Said Madlyn.

“Now, how would I call the flames, here flames,” said Tawni. She was holding her hands straight out in front of her.

Everyone waited to see if the flames appeared, and they did not show up.

“Every time we reach for her hand, they showed up. Let me have your hand.” Said Jeanne.

Tawni raised her arm and reached her hand out to Jeanne. Jeanne grasped Tawni’s wrist, but still no Flames.

“Maybe, because she was asleep, that way the flames worked on their own.” Said Madlyn.

“Well, if they were working on their own, they were there to protect her. If someone or something tries to hurt her, they may show up.” Said Jeanne.

“But, if we try to hurt her, they may burn us. Will she be able to control them?” ask Madlyn.

“Maybe a surprise hurt will do it.” Said Jeanne.

“What are you trying to say, a surprise hurt? How is that done?” ask Madlyn.

“Tawni, are you willing to let me give you a surprising hurt?” asked Jeanne.

“What kind of surprise hurt are you talking about?” asked Tawni.

“If I tell you, it will not be a surprise, would it?” said Jeanne.

“OK, I will trust both of you. Just tell me what I need to do.” Said Tawni.

“Just let Jeanne help you out of that hospital robe.” Said Madlyn. Jeanne walked over to Tawni. She stepped behind her with all four arms, got ahold of the robe, gently removed it, and placed it on the table next to the bed.

Tawni allowed Jeanne to remove the robe, looked over her right shoulder, and smiled at Jeanne. Tawni now looked down at her body and saw the recent look for the first time.

She always had large breasts, but these were larger still. She placed one of her hands under each one and felt the size and weight. When they bounced in her hands, one finger touched a nipple. The nipple instantly became hard, sticking straight out about half an inch and a quarter inch around.

Tawni now lets the other hand do the same thing. Now both nipples were hard; they also were more sensitive. She rubs them, and she loves the sensation it created.

The rubbing was causing a problem; her pussy was starting to get warm. She wanted to stop, but it had been long without these feelings, and she just needed a little more time.

Then she felt Jeanne place her arms around her waist and her neck. She started to rub all in the right places. Jeanne rubbed her neck and started to relax, and with her rubbing her nipples, a tingle started in her lower body. Jeanne was slowly rubbing Tawni’s stomach with slow and soft movement. It began to feel great.

Tawni forgot where she was. She leaned her head back against Jeanne’s head. The rubbing of the neck and abdomen was so calming. Jeanne moved her easily from the neck and cupped Tawni’s breast, allowing Tawni to keep playing with her nipples.

Tawni was now not only rubbing the nipples but pulling them out away from her body and then releasing them. She started moving her ass against Jeanne’s body.

Jeanne felt Tawni starting to move back against her, lowered her right hand, and covered Tawni’s pussy, without touching it. The heat began to build up, and Jeanne’s other hand moved to Tawni’s ass. Jeanne started again with a slow movement. She took her time, wanted the girl to be ready and willing.

She placed her middle finger closer to Tawni’s clit, to see the reaction. Tawni’s ass started moving up and down against Jeanne’s body with a faster movement. Jeanne moved her hand closer to Tawni’s ass hole while she pushed a finger into the pussy.

That’s all it took; Tawni pushed her ass back hard against Jeanne’s finger, letting out a low moan. Then moving her body forward and up a little to allow Jeanne’s finger to inner her pussy.

Tawni let her hands fall to her sides, taking over her body. Her mind was not working; the feeling and need were taken hold.

Jeanne used her finger to play with the clit and took it in and out of her pussy. Hoping this would be the right moment to slide her other finger into Tawni’s ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.