The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Madlyn was shocked by the story Bob just told her about the pregnant female. No wonder she’s got that empty stare. She now understands why she is the way she is. Now feeling sorry for the poor girl.

Knowing she will not get any answers from ParkChang. They were going to have to count on Bob. He knew her condition from the start, he had been caring for her all this time.

She and Bob walked into the medical bay, Jeanne standing beside the ParkChang bed. Jeanne turned to watch both enter. “I’m glad he’s down here; she is having a bad time.”

Bob walked over to the bed, to check ParkChang’s pulse. Feeling that it was strong. “May I borrow a Stethoscope?” he asked.

Jeanne had reached into a cabinet drawer, pulling out one and handing it to him. “Here, do you need anything else?” she asked.

“No, thanks.” He said. Placing the stethoscope onto ParkChang’s stomach to listen to the baby’s heart. He removed the stethoscope and started feeling ParkChang’s stomach area.

“This baby is ready, but without her help, it doesn’t have a chance. Do you know how to do a C section?” He asked.

“I have never done one. Sarha, do you have the information I will need to do a C section?” asked Madlyn.

“Yes, I have all the information, and you will have to move her to operating room 2.” Said Sarha.

“Sarha, could you allow another one of my group up here? We will need at least four people in the operating room.” Bob asked.

“Yes, in a case like this, it will be allowed. Who do you wish for my bot to bring up?” Sarha asked.

“Her name is Losla. She was my assistance for over three years.” He said.

“My bot has found her, she’s on her way, Now.” Said Sarha.

Everyone left the unit to get ready. A bot was taking ParkChang to operating room 2.

“Sarha, could you tell Tim that we are about to deliver a baby. We will not be available for about two hours.” Said Madlyn.

“It will be my pleasure. It’s been too long of a time since the last one was born here,” said Sarha.


“Tim, Madlyn asked me to tell you, a baby is being born on our ship,” Sarha said with a big grin.

Tim was sitting in his captain’s seat. Hearing about the baby, he smiled. Thinking, ‘It is starting to get to be more of a traveling family, now.’

“Sarha, please keep me informed.”

Tim got out of his seat and headed towards the lift. “Sarha, is everything functioning on deck 10, the simulator and the fighters?” He asked.

“Yes, I have had the simulators, and the three fighters moved to deck 10.”

“The twins and the mechanics. Tabitha and Tammy are all on their way there also.” She said.

“I will be heading that way, myself.”

Tim exiting the lift, six bodies were waiting for him. “I’m happy to see so many happy faces this afternoon. Just so you know, at this minute, a baby is being born in our medical bay.”

Tabitha and Tammy were happy about that. “What is it, boy or girl?” asked Tabitha.

“Don’t know, yet, they are still working,” Tim replied.

Tim looked at the twins, they were just happy to be away from the third floor. The mechanics’ eyes were as big as saucers, looking towards the fighters.

“Tabitha and Tammy, could you two take the new pilots over to the simulators. There they will meet their new instructors.” Said Tim.

All four women started towards the simulators.

“Gentlemen, if you could, please follow me.” Tim started walking towards the fighters.

“Before we start, I’m captain Tim Bodge, just call me Tim. Now your names please?”

“I am Gento, and this is Zagmu, captain.”

“Please, just Tim.”

“Here we have your first job. This fighter just will not start. I think you may need some help at first?” He said. Tim was turning and placing his hand on a bot, standing right next to the fighter.

“This is not your new instructor, but your operation manual. He can talk you through a repair, or on his viewscreen, the items will appear with step-by-step instructions. If you need diagnostics, he will run the whole fighter system or just a single part.” Said Tim.

Both men started forward, stopping, and looked at Tim. “Is it OK if we get started?” asked Gento.

Tim just shook his head. That’s all it took. Both men went right to work, asking the bot all kinds of questions. Tim stood there for a few minutes, happy to see men happily working.

Tim now turned towards the simulators, walked over to the girls. “Sarha, did you have the bots build a dressing room down here? If so, did you have the new pilot’s uniform placed there?”

“Yes, on both counts. Tabitha and Tammy will happily show the twins where their new uniforms are.”

“Tabitha, Tammy, you know you and the twins are out of uniform, don’t you.” Said Tim.

All four ladies turned with a surprised look on their faces. Tammy was looking around to find the dressing room. Pointed towards it and started to run. The other three girls were close behind.

They came back out dressed in their new flight suits. Tabitha and Tammy walked back over to Tim. “Tim, why do our uniforms have ‘instructor’ on them?” Now all four girls are standing around Tim. Just waiting for the answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.