The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tim was happy that the liberated prisoners were on their way to their place of origin. Now, to learn more about our latest guest. “Sarha, could you ask Drakur to meet me in the lounge after lunch?” asked Tim.

Sarha said, “He said, All right.”

Tim left his seat on the bridge and made his way to the lounge. Entered the lounge, went to the dining machine and ordered his lunch. He looked around to find a table and saw Tabitha, Tammy, and Pauline, at the dining table. “Sarha, where’s DarkIce?”

“He’s in his office,” She replied.

Tim walked up to the dining table and said, “Hello.” They were trying to get him to sit with them. But he said that he hoped to meet somebody. He approached another table and sat down. “Asked him if he could meet me for lunch today?” Tim asked.

“Tim, he’s on his way,” Sarha replied.

DarkIce came into the lounge, saw Tim. He walked over to the food machine, ordered his food, and then sat down with Tim. He waited for Millie to bring the food to him.

“How’re things going on deck three?” Tim asked.

“Well, all the groups have made some changes in their quarters,” DarkIce said. Millie brought DarkIce’s food to him. He thanks her and starts to eat.

“What do you mean, changes in their quarters?” Tim had a doubtful look and stopped to listen to further details.

DarkIce began telling Tim how the new configuration would work. “You know how the ship was set-up in the first place. Blocks of fifty units around a large common area.”

“Yes, so what’s the difference?” Tim asked.

“They left their units, where they started. Now, each race or species is united into a single block, around a common area.”

“They appear to form small villages.” Tim now realizes what DarkIce was saying to him.

“How many villages do we have now?”

“Currently, there are four. But everyone comes together during the day to work. Then returns to their new homes later.” DarkIce sat in his place and smiled, and he knew that Tim would see the benefit of this unique village style.

“All right, as long as there’s no fighting about it, and all the work gets done.”

“I think the way they are doing this will work out better.” Said DarkIce.

Now Tim wanted to know about DarkIce. “How’s your job working out?”

“I enjoy having the time to meet these people and to work with them.” DarkIce finished off his lunch and sat back. “There are soon many different things that each brings to the table, so to speak.”


At the Alions Village:

“Talsa, what’s going on with the new units?” asked Ditin. He was in the center of the common area. All around him, Alions were doing the work, settling into their new homes.

She walked up to him and started to look around. With her hands on her hips and a big grin, “We’ll have everything ready by the end of the day,” Talsa answered. They had only been on this ship for two days. But in that time, they had managed to get everyone into the right kind of home. They had two families with three kids. Each kid wanted a bedroom to themselves. They found that there were more units made for just this kind of family.

During the day, some of the Alions were setting up a statue of their goddess MisKipz in the center of the common area. This way the goddess could watch over them.

At the end of the day, everyone gathers in the common area. They were there to celebrate their new beginning and thank their goddess MisKipz for their good luck. There were dancing and music with food and drinks.

Sarah had three bots in the area to help with food, drinks, and questions. The bots showed the ladies how to operate the clothing machines and how to order their supplies. Also, to tell the kids where and when school was to start.

Everything seems to be going great. Talsa and Ditin both see the same problem. There are more females than males. It appears to be two females for each male. The law in their homeworld is against males marrying two different females. But they know they do not have to be afraid if they go to Tim and explain the problem. If the whole tribe agrees to a new rule of law, then it will be passed. Tim will have the ultimate decision.

Talsa and Ditin will discuss the matter with Tim. He’s familiar with the problem; he’s got two felines in his bed.


Tim was back in his seat on the bridge, looking at the big screen, mesmerizing him a little. The view of all the open space out there just passes by. Tim thought about the weekly meetings. “Sarha, we need a new meeting room, are there any rooms on deck two that we could use?” asked Tim. Tim got up, walked to the lounge for Java, and sat down to enjoy a little peace and quiet time.

“How large of a room will you be needing? Remember we have that large meeting room and the assembly area,” Replied Sarha.

I do not know, let us see, the six-team members, Bob, DarkIce, two Alions, two little ones, two elves, and two Rod-dro. That makes sixteen now. We would do well to have one for 32,” said Tim.

“I’ll have the bots begin to make the changes. It will be ready within two days.” Replied Sarha.

“Tim, Drakur is on the bridge, and Tydba is with him. They are headed this way. Tim remembers that they are the little ones.” Said Sarha.

Tim turned in his seat to face the door so that they could see him from the entrance. He thought of her beauty while he awaited them.

Tydba and Darkur walked in and looked around. They saw Tim and headed his way. Tim stood and shook their hands, offered them a seat, and asked if they wanted a drink?

They both said, “No, thanks,” then sat down in the soft chairs.

“How is everyone settling in?” asked Tim. He just has to remember to look down, to see them, without looking too obvious. He said to himself, ‘Think of them as children, and you won’t get in trouble.’

“Is Sarha here?” asked Tydba. She starts to look around for Sarha.

Sarha appears right beside Tim. She has a smile. “How may I help you, Tydba?”

“All of our group wishes to thank you and your bots. The way you have modified our homes is the first time none of us had to use a step stool to get into bed. The rest of the house is all down to our level. It is amazing.

“We wish all our guests to feel at home. Just a bit of work makes life more fulfilling. If we can do anything else, please let DarkIce know.”

“Tim, we wish to thank you for allowing us to board your ship. You and Sarha are making us feel right at home. We thank you.” Said Darkur.

“If there is anything else, just asked.” Said Tim.

“Tim, I know DarkIce said there were jobs. Some of us wish to be of help to you and the crew. Is there anything we may do? We have three staff members who have worked on spacecraft. Some of us have been training for the military. Others worked in offices. We would appreciate any chance to help.” Said Tydba.

“I will pass along to DarkIce your request, and we’ll make sure you and your people get a chance to do what you want. At the moment, we are not trying to build an army, but we do have a firing range, so you may still practice,” said Tim.

“Do you have anyone with any engineering training?” asked Sarha.

Tim looked over towards Sarha, “Does Tawni need some help?” asked Tim.

“There are a lot of files of mine that she will be looking at for new items we may need or could use.” Said Sarha.

“Will I could give her a hand? I have done some engineering file work.” Said Tydba.

“If you could, it would be nice. Doing all that, searching the files alone, makes for a long day.” Said Sarha. “If you are not doing anything after this meeting, maybe we could stop in, and I could introduce you?”

“If Tim wouldn’t mind, we could do it now?” said Tydba.

“Tydba, go right ahead. We can handle the rest.” Said Darkur.

Tydba got out of her soft chair and headed towards the doorway, with Sarha right beside her.

“Tim, do you have a place that grows some of your food?” asked Darkur.

“We have both hydroponic and soil farms. Why?” asked Tim.

“Some of us, including myself, come from an agricultural background. Suppose we could be of any assistance. We would be more than willing to help.”

“Tell DarkIce about your offer. I’m sure he can use the help.”

“When I get back down to deck 3, I’ll talk to him.” Replied Darkur.

“We are going to have a weekly management meeting on Deck 2. Suppose you and Tydba could be there to represent your group. That would be helpful.” Said Tim.

“Just give us the word. We’ll be there,” Said Darkur.

Darkur and Tim parted ways. Darkur headed back to deck three and Tim to check the bridge.


“Tawni, I am bringing a friend in for you to meet.” Said Sarha. This is to let her know and not to be frightened when the door opens.

Tawni now knows someone besides Sarha will be entering the room. She was a little bit nervous about meeting people, with the way she looks. She took some deep breaths to calm her nerves.

The door opens and in walked Sarha and a small child. Tawni looks at Sarha with a smile and the small child with a worried look. She was sitting in her chair at the viewscreen, waiting for Sarha to do the introductions.

“Tawni, this is Tydba, Tydba this is Tawni.” Said Sarha.

They both looked at each other with an expression of you do look different but unique. Tydba walked over to Tawni to shake her hands. Tawni stood up to shake the other girl’s hand. Their hands came together slowly, not sure how this is going to work out. Both being unsure of themselves.

“Shake hands, now.” Said Sarha. Hoping this would bring them together faster.

Both girls were startled by the sudden sound. Shook hands and smiled at each other. Now that the moment was over, both girls could relax.

“Nice to meet you?” said Tawni.

“Nice to meet you, too.” Said Tydba.

“Now that we have the introductions over. Tydba said she has some background in reading engineering files. I thought you could use some help.” Said Sarha.

“Well, now that you mentioned it, 10,000 years of files are a lot.” Said Tawni.

“10,000 years, that will take a few lifetimes to read. Do we have to read each word, or are we looking for something special?” Said Tydba.

“We are looking for new ways to improve our weapons and to protect us personally.” Said Tawni. “We do not read the files. The machine scans them. The machines find a set of words, like a weapon, gun, shield, etc. Then the files show up on the viewscreen. We check it out from there.”

“If that’s all there is, could you use more help? There are a few of the girls that were file clerks along the way.” Tydba asked.

“Sarha, how many stations are in here now?” asked Tawni.

“At the moment, there are six, but we could add more if you wish.” Sarha Replied.

“Yes, add five more stations, at the same time fix their chairs to go up and down automatically.” Said Tawni. “Sarha, when will these stations be available?” she asked.

“Tawni. it will take about three days because of the wiring.” Replied Sarha.

“We will be able to work with all the other stations, right?” asked Tawni.

“Yes, there will be no problem with them working in this area and the new girls reading the files.” Said Sarha.

“Tydba, you may bring four girls in to start work tomorrow,” Tawni said.

“Tawni, the ones that will be doing the work on the wiring, will be Alions because they have the know-how.” Said Sarha.


Tabitha, I need you to come up with an announcement. I need all personnel in the staging area first thing at 9:00 a.m. And that includes children.” Said Tim.

“What’s going on, Tim?” asked Tabitha.

I’m going to open deck five to everyone. Also, let everyone know in two days, we will be at your homeworld, Katteena. If someone has changed their mind about staying aboard this vessel, please inform DarkIce.”

“Tabitha, have you had an opportunity to ask your dad how we’re going to bring you and your sister to them?”

Yes, father has a landing area close to the castle. He said that we must land the shuttle there. He’s cleared the entire area of all traffic for as long as we’re here. After landing there, he and mother will be there to welcome us.”

“Keep in mind that as soon as you or Tammy want to leave, we will.” Said Tim.

“We will keep this in mind,” Tabitha said.

“Father desires to know how many will come with us. So that he has a place for everyone, ready.”

The three of us will be the only ones to leave on the first day. Then we’ll see how it goes.” Tim Said.


Tim went to his quarters. He heard sounds coming out of the bedroom. He wanted to know what was happening to make so much noise. He walked to the doorway. Saw Tammy naked, lying on her back, on the bed, legs stretched out wide. She was moaning and the oooh, yeah. Her hands seized the blankets and holding on for dear life. Tabitha licked Tammy’s clit, and two fingers were moving in and out of her cunt between her legs.

Tabitha was naked as well, kneeling at the foot of the bed. Tabitha’s tail rose into the air and moved from one side to the other.

It was a very sexy show to behold; he started getting a stiff cock. “OK, what’s all this for?”

Tabatha stops licking Tammy’s pussy to turn her head to Tim.

“Well, I’m warming her up for you, plus, two days from now. We will be off-limits to you. Our old man won’t let us sleep with you. It is contrary to our laws to be in bed without being mated first.” Said Tabitha.

She shakes her ass and smiles at Tim. “You remember the meaning of the tail up. Well, you better do something fast.” She shook the tail again.

“I guess I’ll just have to do my manly duties to both of you.”

“Tim, if you miss doing this so much, you’ll want to get off our planet faster than we do.” Said Tabitha.

Tim got naked and watched Tabatha’s tail shake faster. Tim came up to her. He was holding his dick in his hands. She placed it on her pussy lips and rubbed it to moisten before sliding inside her.

Tabitha feeling Tim’s cock on her pussy went back to licking Tammy. Nibbling on her clitoris and started working the fingers, Tammy soon groaning and swung her head back and forth.

It wasn’t long until Tammy screamed and held Tabitha’s head between her legs. She squeezed her legs together and pushed her hips upwards.

With the last upwards movement, Tammy collapsed onto the bed. Tabitha crawled up next to her sister, and both fell asleep.

Tim looked at both of them, lying there naked and asleep. I thought, ‘she’s probably right. I might miss this too much.’


The staging area deck three:

Tabitha and the rest of the crew members stood at the foot of the stage, waited for Tim to show up. All the individuals from all the groups were just sitting around waiting for the meeting to start.

Tim entered the staging area and walked up to the stage. “Good morning,” he said.

“I’ve called this meeting for a couple of reasons. The first, tomorrow at about noon, we will be orbiting over our destination. A planet called Katteena, this is the home of my pilot and co-pilot, Tabitha and Tammy. We will be spending a few days here.

That leads me to my second part. Suppose anyone here has had a change of heart. About staying on board, this will be a great place to go. The King assured me that he would take you back to wherever you need to be. If you have changed your mind, please talk to DarkIce.” Tim said.

“Sarha, could you please have that hologram of deck 5 turned sideways?” said Tim.

Sarha was showing the hologram of deck 5, turned sideways so all the individuals could see. The hologram was about thirty feet long and 9 feet tall. Sarha was making sure that even the small children could see.

“What you see before you is deck 5. It is our entertaining area. This area is now open to every one of you. Our AI will show you the details about this deck in a few minutes and what will be there for you. Please remember that you must leave it the same way you found it. If, for some reason, it is left in a mess. This area will become off-limits. I hope I will not have to do that.” Said Tim.

Tim stepped down from the stage, walked over to the crew members. “How do you think this will work out?”

“Tim does this mean that we will not be able to go naked on the beach?” asked Pauline.

“Sarha, could you have the bots fence off an area at the far end of the lake, make the fence seven feet tall, and goes into the lake about fifteen feet? Also, have dressing rooms set-up.”

“Tim, how big of an area do you think will be needed?”

“Take about one-quarter of the lake for the nude part. Could you have signs made up, so parents of small children know they should not be in this area? When you have the dressing rooms made, remember Tydba and the little ones, also.”


Tim sat on the bridge thinking about things to come, DarkIce told him no one wanted to leave the ship. That each was happy, enjoyed their quarters and deck 5. Deck 5 was getting a real workout, especially from the kids. Tim looked up towards Tabitha, saw her sitting in her pilot’s seat.

“Tabitha, tell me when the ship will be in the position requested by your father.” Said Tim.

“You are sure that there is no problem with having only three of us visit my mother and father.” Asked Tammy.

“The others may come down at some point. You need time to talk with your parents.”

“Tim, we’re inside the coordinates he provided. Do you want me to call?” asked Tabitha.

“Yes, make the call.”

Tabitha called the castle dispatch to request a shuttlecraft landing. They had permission; everything was about ready to go. Tabitha, Tammy, and Tim headed for the shuttle. Tim left Pauline to take over.

Tabitha was piloting the shuttlecraft on the approach to the landing area. Tammy looked out the windshield and caught a glimpse of a few people on the ground. After landing and some steps were moved in place, allowing the three of them to leave the shuttlecraft.

All three made their way down the stairs. Tabitha and Tammy ran and embraced their mother. Their dad came in behind them, and they moved around to hug him, too.

Tim stood there, just waiting. Tabitha saw Tim and walked over to him, placed an arm around his waist, pulled him towards the family so that she could introduce him.

“Mom, Dad, this is Tim!” “Tim, my Mom and Dad.” Said Tabitha.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs.Purless, or should I call you, her majesty?” Tim asked, lowering his head a small bit.

“Please, Tim, a man who saved both my daughters can call me Nontslah.” She said. She walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

“You can call me The King,” said Tabitha’s father. He said this with a smile. “But, when we are alone, you can call me Shasim. And Thank you for saving the girls.” They shook hands.

Everyone turned to walk to the castle. The girls were talking their mother’s legs off. They shared everything that happened. Tabitha stopped and turned to her father: “Dad, we fought with the Targkeleax. Your commander said they were on patrol and encountered that force. This group has a commanding officer who deserves a silver cluster. There were 30 ships against her. Every vessel was three times larger than ours. She kept fighting all the same. When we showed up, she obeyed the commands of Pauline,”

Out of nowhere came this deafening sound. Everyone was looking around to see where the noise came from, and this huge cat was leaving the door. “Oh, it’s Dalugoth.” Said Tabitha.

He stomped up the pathway. He was headed straight for the group. Everyone froze in their tracks, not wanting to move. Tim looked over towards Tabitha. She was shaking like a tree in a windstorm. Tim just stood there waiting to see what would happen next.

The King stepped forward, raising his hand to stop this monster of a cat. Dalugoth stops just a few steps in front of the King. “Dalugoth, what are you doing here? The castle is off-limits for the next few days.”

“Yes, I know. I came to claim my new mate.” He said with a big toothy grin.

“I will not be your new mate!” yelled Tabitha. She was standing behind her father and mother.

“No one else wants to mate with you. So that means you have no choice but to mate with me!”

“I’ll kill myself first.” Said Tabitha.

“That’s OK. Then I will have Tammy to mate. It makes me no difference.”

“I’ll kill you before I mate with you.” Said Tammy.

“That will be fun, but just think after the fight, how much more fun I’ll have. I will not have to be easy with you.”

“They are not staying here long, so this is the end of your time here. Now leave.” Said the King.

“I’ll take Tabitha with me, now.” Said Dalugoth. He shoved the King aside, trying to get to Tabitha.

Tabitha started to back away from Dalugoth. He reached out to grab Tabitha’s arm.

Tim grabbed Dalugoth’s arm, pulled it to the side. Tim now stepped between Tabitha and Dalugoth. “The lady said she did not want to mate with you.”

“How dare you even touch me. You are not worth my time. Go back to where you came from.”

“When I do go back, I’ll be taking both Tabitha and Tammy with me.”

Dalugoth laughed. “What makes you think they will leave here?”

“I think they both would brother be with me than you.”

Tim looked over his shoulder at the two girls; both had giant grins.

Tim turned around just in time to see Dalugoth’s fist coming towards his head. His fist hit Tim’s head like a ton of bricks. He was knocking Tim to the ground out cold.

The King had already called for his guards. They came up to Dalugoth with guns aimed at him. There were thirty guards, so Dalugoth had no choice but to leave. As Dalugoth was leaving, “If the puny one wants you, he will have to fight me. Tomorrow in the stadium.”

Tabitha and Tammy ran over to Tim, kneeling, “Tim, can you hear me?” Asked Tabitha.

“Did he leave?” asked Tim. He started to get up.

“Yes, but why did you let him hit you?” asked Tammy.

“To let him think, I will be easy. That way, I have the surprise advantage.”

“But, Tim, tomorrow’s fight is to the death. You could get killed.” Said Tammy.

“Tammy, think about it again.” Said Tabitha. She is given Tammy a dumb look.

“Oh, yeah.” Tammy is now thinking about Tim’s micro-nano-bots.

The King walks over to Tim and the girls, “I am so sorry about this. You can take our daughters and leave now. We both will understand, we love them. You need not die.”

“King, I will not die tomorrow, and your daughters will be free to mate whomever they want.”

“Father, we have tonight to enjoy yours and mother’s company. Please trust Tim, and he is doing the right thing.” Said Tabitha.

“Father has confidence in our daughters; they know their champion. I can see it from the way they look at him.” Said the Queen.

Tabitha and Tammy were looking’ at their mother, and she’s smiling at them. She knows that they are more than just crew members.

The Queen is watching Tim and thinking. ‘For a man who got hit and got knocked down. He’s recovered too fast. There’s more to this man than you might think. That both the girls ran to him, each just as worried about him.’

“Father let us take our daughters and Tim to the castle. We shall get them fed, and we can talk later.” Said the Queen.

They were sitting at the dinner table eating and talking. “Tim, the ship you are on, what kind is it?” asked the King.

“Father, Tim cannot talk about the ship because it is an extraordinary kind of ship.” Said Tabitha.

“Why not? It is his ship, is it not?” asked The King.

“Sir, I am the Captain, but the ship belongs to itself. It has an AI like no other.” Said Tim.

“Daddy let us talk about other things. Like how the outer worlds are doing?” said Tammy.

“They all want something for nothing. Now they want to be able to trade with whomever.” Said the King.

“What are you doing about that?” asked Tabitha. Everyone has finished their dinner and just sitting around.

“I have sent a diplomat with a team of soldiers to talk them out of this stupid idea.”

It is getting late, girls; your old rooms are used for storage. If you would, could I have you moved to one of the other wings?” asked The Queen.

“When did we start to redo rooms?” asked The King.

“Do I ask you about your business?” said The Queen.

“No, dear, sorry.”

“I have moved some of your things to the east wing. Tim, your room will be right next to the girls. That way, if Dalugoth comes back, you will be close.” She said. There was a smile upon her face. The look in her eyes had that mischief know-all look.

Tabitha and Tammy got up, hugged their mother, and whispered ‘Thank You’ to her.

“Tabitha, shall we tell Tim the rules about the fight? What about the after he wins.” Asked Tammy.

“No, Tim only needs to think about Dalugoth, nothing else.” Said Tabitha.

“In the morning, who will be getting their morning breakfast?” asked Tammy. “You know Tim cannot start his morning without serving one of us breakfast.”

“Well, since we are both homes, and I’m the oldest, I’ll let the younger sister have breakfast in bed. How’s that?” said Tabitha.

“Thank you, my dearest older sister.” Said Tammy.

“Shall we go and say goodnight to Tim?” As she and Tammy headed to the door between the two rooms. She opened the door and saw Tim already in bed. Both walked over to him, climbing into bed, each to their usual side, laid down into his arms.

“Tim are you alright with what will happen tomorrow?” asked Tabitha.

“We know he cannot kill me, so after tomorrow you both will be free to mate whoever you want with no worries.”

“Well, we had better return to our room, that way, you can be rested. We would not want you too tired or worn-out.” Said Tammy.

Both girls got out of bed and walked to the doorway, turned to look at Tim, then stuck their tails straight into the air. Then closed the door.


Tim awoke to Tammy having her breakfast, and Tabitha sat there waiting for him to open his eyes. “Good morning, good sir,” Tabitha said. “Are we ready to start the day?”

“As soon as Tammy finishes hers’s we can go down with the family.” Said Tim.

Tim and Tabitha talked for about fifteen minutes, then all of a sudden, Tim’s hips started to move up and down. “Tim was now serving breakfast,” Tabitha said,

Everyone got dressed and headed downstairs. Each walked into the dining room. Tabitha and Tammy walked over to kiss their mother. Tammy bent over to kiss her. Her mother whisper, ‘your breakfast topping is still on the corner of your mouth. It must have been good.’ Her mother raised her napkin and wiped it clean. She was putting the napkin to her lips. Then looked at Tammy and smiled. “It was,” is all her mother said.

Tammy smiled back at her mother, “Thank you, it was enjoyable.”

Tabitha stared at Tammy, wondering what was happening. She’ll have to ask another time. Breakfast was served, of course.

“Sir, what time will I have to be at the stadium?” Tim asked.

“Tim, there is still time for you and the girls to leave. We’ll take care of this problem.” Said the King.

“That’s alright, Sir. I feel good today. I think it may be my lucky day.” Said Tim.

“Well, we all will be going to the stadium with you. I have to be there any time something like this happens.” Said the King.

They all sat there and talked for a while longer. The King and Queen both had a worried look, but Tabitha and Tammy were all smiles. The Queen thought something is going on. Her daughters did not seem to be concerned.

It was near time, they all headed towards the stadium. Tim left for the other entrance at the far end. Everyone was there to see Dalugoth beat up and then kill the human. The time came, the King called both out to the center of the stadium. They stood there while the King announced the reason for the fight. “Both these men have asked to be mated with my daughters. Only one can walk out of here with her hand, and the other will die. That is the law. Do both of you understand what I have said?” Asked the King.

Both Tim and Dalugoth said, “Yes.”

“Since the human has no weapons, Dalugoth, you will not be able to use any of your weapons. Do you understand?”

Dalugoth said, “yes.”

“Fighters, face each other, now take ten steps backward. When I say start, the fight will start. May the best future son-in-law be victorious.”

Both Tim and Dalugoth face each other, ten steps back, and await the command. The whole stadium was yelling Dalugoth’s name. Tim just stood there, knowing the moves he would be using to start.

Tim hears the word from the King’s mouth, “Start the fight.”

Dalugoth ran straight at Tim, thinking to make this quick. Dalugoth has both hands out front of him. He was wanting the strangle Tim.

Tim was going to use the Dalugoth movement to his advantage. He reached up, grabbed both hands and fell backward, placed his feet into Dalugoth stomach, and threw him over onto his back. Dalugoth landed with such force, knocking the wind out of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.