The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tim sat at his captain’s seat on the bridge, examining the flight plan shown on the front viewscreen. “Sarha, are we still pursuing your sister ship?” He turned to his right side.

While one of the crew stood at his side, displaying him a clipboard with a list of items needed by the bridge crew. He looked down at it and bobbed his head yes.

“Yes, Tim, the footprint is still faint, but it’s there.” She appeared in front of him.

“Is there anything new?” Tim asked.

“We have more new things happening all around us. Is there anything special you are looking for?”

He now looked around the bridge and noticed changes were being made.

He looked over to where Tabitha was supposed to be seated to discover a new female in her seat. Tabitha was standing just to the right of the pilot’s seat. She watched the trainee very closely. Tabitha turned to look at Tim and smiled. Tim noticed something about the trainee pilot, and he thought he knew her.

Has Tabitha turned and smiled; Tim pointed towards her pilot seat?

Tabitha tapped the trainee on her right shoulder and had her turn towards the captain.

Has she turned to look at the captain? She smiled? “Tim, I think you know our new pilot trainee; remember one of your former mates, Mayio? Said Tabitha.

“Hello Mayio, nice to see you again, so you will be one of the pilots?” asked Tim.

“Yes, sir, I am glad to be serving under you.” She said this with a grin.

“Tabitha, you are training her to respond just as you would, right?”

“Well, you said, ‘train them,’ if I leave, I will not want you to miss me. So, I made sure they respond the same way.

“Remind me to thank you!”


Tim sat there and thought about the last few days, ‘They had freed the individuals from the red ants, and now most of them were back home. Some were still on the feline planet but did expect to be shipped home shortly.

The ones who remained on the ship with them were now settled in. They were going through their new day-to-day routine. DarkIce said, ‘That they all read and signed the form, about the rules.’

“Sarha, we have two new groups that have come aboard. Do you have anything in your database about them?”

“Yes, the Macitlish, you have met one earlier, remember Captain Glenaleish Finwillish? This group there are twenty-six of them.”

“Yes, the one we had to jump-start their ship.”

“Yes, I have the data on their species: The Macitlish were a reptilian-human hybrid species. They possessed physical characteristics that were moderately human in nature, but reptilian attributes made them very exotic-looking. The Macitlish had hair that adorned their heads. The women wore theirs long, while the men preferred to keep their style short or shaved altogether. Furthermore, the males had ridges across their brow, like the lizards of Earth. The females did not and exhibited a softer appearance. The Macitlish had a forked tongue when used could be deemed a turn-on or off-putting to an outsider. The species of the people had a combination of green scales and tan skin on their bodies. The scales covered their backs and upper and lower extremities, and they had short tails about two feet to three feet long. Their chests, stomachs, and softer areas were skin-covered.”

“Yes, the Tarkeetta is the second group. There are only six of them. Their leader is female, and her name is Torhi.” Her species were somewhat humanoid, but some distinctive traits made them stand out from the humans of Earth. For one, the females had three breasts. Also were brown-skinned humanoid species native to the Tarkeetta system, ranging from pale to dark brown and, in some cases, brown-red. Another trait of the Tarkeetta was their uniquely colored hair. Colors comprised of bright red, blue, purple, and green.

“Sarha, have DarkIce set up a meeting with Torhi and the leader of the Macitlish for tomorrow morning if you please. Make it Torhi first and about an hour later for the other.”


Deniece stood at the kitchen counter and thought about the dream the other day. It was getting on her nerves. She knew it had been four years since she last had sex, that was just before her husband died. But why start dreaming about sex now? Could it be? Because she almost died herself? Was there someone she might talk with? She was a little afraid of who she could trust to speak, and she did not want her children being taken away.

She remembered a doctor that had come around, and he said, ‘if she had any problems, she could go to deck two and see Doctor Madlyn, a female Doctor.’ She might be able to talk to her about this, and she now understood most of the individuals on this ship were survivors of some sort.

She would ask Margivarr if she could watch the children while she visited deck two. She walked over to ask. Margivarr wanted to know if it was serious, if so, the kids could stay there for the night.

Deniece told her not that she should be back in a couple of hours. She then headed to the lift, then to deck two. She got off the lift and asked someone passing by where to go to the medical center.

He gave her the instructions, and she headed in that direction. She saw the sign, entered, and asked if the Doctor had time to see her?

Jeanne asked, “May I ask, what is the problem?” as she looked up from her desk.

Deniece was just kind of him-hall around, not wanting to talk about it in the front office.

Jeanne said, “Let me check, ... And what is your name for my records, please?”

“Deniece.”

“Deniece, do you have a last name?” asked Jeanne as she started to fill in the forms for the Doctor.

“Could it just be Deniece, please?”

Jeanne gave her a serious look and thought about what she and Madlyn went through and then smiled ... She said, “Deniece, it is. Have a seat, and the Doctor will be right with you.”

It only took two minutes, and Madlyn came into the lobby and saw Deniece sitting there. She walked over to her, putting her hand out to shake Deniece’s hand, “I am Doctor Madlyn, won’t you please come back to my office?’

Deniece stood and followed Madlyn back to the office. Madlyn showed Deniece a seat and asked her to sit down. Deniece sat and waited for the Doctor to start asking the questions.

Madlyn looked at Deniece and said, “You look in great shape, so I guess it’s not about your health? So, I’ll let you start!”

“Doctor, is what I am about to tell you just between you and me?” Deniece started to look around.

“Well, most office calls are recorded for record purposes, but if you wish, I will have Sarha turn off the recorder.”

“If you would, please.”

“Sarha, please turn off all recording devices in this office as of now, please, acknowledge!”

“Madlyn, all recording devices are now off until you tell me to turn them back on.” Replied Sarha.

Deniece now felt a little better, she sat up in her seat and asked, “Doctor, where do I start?”

“First, you start by calling me Madlyn ... Then do you have more than one problem?”

“Yes, I have maybe three.”

“OK, ... One moment,” Madlyn reached over and pressed a button on the desk and said,... “Jeanne?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Cancel all appointments and hold all calls for the rest of the day. Reschedule for tomorrow ... I do not want to be disturbed.”

Deniece said, “Sorry, I should leave, you got real patients who need you.”

“You need me now; otherwise, you would not be here!”

“But the others.”

“Start from the beginning? Please.”

“I am Deniece, no last name. I came from a planet that was an agricultural farm. We had a small farm. I was the middle female of seven daughters. My mother died in childbirth of the youngest daughter.

I was sixteen when we were at a farmers’ market, and a man came up to my father and wanted to pay him 250 credits for me. Being poor, my father said OK. I was taken to the planet’s governor’s place, and there I was told I belonged to his fifteen-year-old son.

We were not wedded, but he kept me around for his leisure. His father told me I was to give his son some children. He wanted a son and daughter. If I would do that, I could stay in the house, and my father would live.

I told his father I would do that. I asked, “please keep my father and sisters safe.”

He assured me that it would be done. But if I could not give his son what he was asking for, things could change.

The first night, it was a shock. I had never seen a male’s body. My father slept in the barn after my mother died. The governor’s son took me to bed, covered us both up, and then climbed on top of me, and within three minutes, he was done. He never entered my pussy; in fact, he did not even break my hymen.

“Good God. But you have two children, are they his?”

“Yes, his father had a Doctor take some sperm and placed it into me.”

“Did you and he have sex often?”

“If you call three-minute, sex. Then the answer is almost every night for the first year.”

“Just for my knowledge, how big was his dick?”

“When it was fully hard, I guess maybe three inches, soft it hides inside his body. His balls were the size of small nuts. His father would not let me leave the house by myself.

I was with them for five years. A few months ago, another governor asked if he could buy me. The governor said OK, but the children would stay with them. I was on my way to see if the second governor’s son wanted me. If he did, the escort was to take my children back and leave me.”

“So, the first problem is, if you and your children are alive, you must go back? Correct?”

“Yes, and I don’t want to return. If word gets out that we are still alive and not going back, he will kill my family.”

“OK, now I understand the first problem. I think Tim will be able to handle that one. Now the second problem.”

“Since the children and I are alive, we have no place to go? If we are asked to leave, the governor will hear about us and hunt us down, and we will have to return.”

“Again, I think Tim will be able to handle that one, also.”

“My last problem is that I am having what you call daydreams and the same kind of dreams at night. It makes for a hard time sleeping. My body feels very strange. A man is kissing me, and his hands are all over my body. I have never felt like this before, is there something wrong with me?”

“No, you said you were sixteen at the time. So, with that, your body is maybe catching up. Let me ask a few personal questions? If that is, OK?”

“Yes, anything to help, stop these dreams; I feel tired after each.”

“Have you ever touched yourself?”

“Yes,”

“Have you ever seen someone else having sex?”

“Yes, My older sister.”

“How did you feel while you watched?”

“I touched my pussy, and it felt good.”

“Did any of the women around the governor’s house talk to you?”

“No, they only brought the food and played with the children.”

“You didn’t have anything to do with a single person, just all the time by yourself.”

“Yes, that’s the way I was told the rest of the world lived, and no one said the governor was wrong.”

“OK, now I see the third problem; let me think about this.” Madlyn thought, ‘Tim could handle the last problem too. But I do not think she could handle him, with having sex for five years with a three-inch dick and thinking that was sex. Boy, she is in for a big surprise!’

“Deniece, you have a son. Have you paid any attention to his body?”

“Yes, I care for both of them daily; why.”

“David, I believe is his name, right.”

“Yes, why?”

“Does David have problems in the morning with his little thing? If so, what do you tell him?”

“Yes, in the morning and sometimes during the day. I tell him that it’s growing.”

“Well, now, are you aware that some of the men things grow up too. Some of them can be eight inches long and about four or five inches around?”

“No way. Something that big would have no use.”

Madlyn just smiled at that remark, thinking about Tim and how he can use it. “Deniece, I think I will be able to help you, but you will need to be here for about an hour each day for a week; you will be learning about your body, both men and women; could you handle that?”

“Do you think it will help with the dreams? If so, I will be here.”

“It will help, once you understand, what your body is telling you and what it needs. Your dreams may go away.”

“Then I will be here; what time are the classes?”

“They will be at one o’clock here in the medical center. I will see you tomorrow.” Madlyn got up from her seat and showed Deniece to the door.

Deniece walked out and headed to the lift; she now smiled, hoping that the dreams would soon leave.

Madlyn stepped into the outer office after Deniece. She said, “Sarha, turned the recorders back on, and thanks ... Jeanne scheduled Deniece for a class at one o’clock starting tomorrow, and for one week, it will be in the Educational room, and I will be using the Enhancement System (EES).”

“Madlyn, isn’t that the one Sarha was using?”

“No, this one Tawni and the research people found in the Feyrfactor system when she passed through there. This System uses audio and video to transmit information to a person’s brain while he/she wears a helmet. During the transmitting, the person could be engaged in any type of activity: reading, sports, and even sleeping.”

“Have you used it before? And will it be safe?”

“Yes, I have used it on one or two of the new engineers to check on the quality of the information. It worked perfectly. Once she gets the basic about sex down, and that should be the first hour, then I will have her try the new Mind Visual Simulator machines (MVS).”

“That’s another new one, right?”

“Yes, appropriate programs permit a person to experience a variety of vacations, activities, and sports at different levels of intensity while sitting in a chair or laying down on a bed. In her case, it will be dating different guys. So that she will feel comfortable meeting and dating the guys on level three.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.