The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 35

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Deniece walked into Madlyn’s office about 12:45 a.m. She was prepared to start her lessons. She had no idea what she should know. But she thought more education wouldn’t hurt her.

She made her way to Jeanne’s desk and, with a smile, “I am here.”

Jeanne raised her eyes and said, “Hello, Deniece, you want to sit down. The Doctor will be right with you.”

Deniece turned and sat in a chair against the wall and waited for Madlyn.

Jeanne let Madlyn know that Deniece was there for her lessons.

Madlyn came from her office and said, “Good morning, Deniece. Please come with me?”

Deniece got up and followed Madlyn, “About these lessons, what should I learn from them?”

“The first thing will be about the male and female bodies. The sensitive parts, so you understand what you have been missing.”

“What do you mean missing? I know about sex. I have been doing it since I was sixteen. OK, not the last four years, has sex changed?”

“What you think you know and what it’s really like are two different things.”

“Well, you lost me.”

“Wait, at the end of this hour, you will understand more.” Madlyn entered a room, and Deniece followed. This room had three cubicle setups; Madlyn leads Deniece to the second one. Could you have a seat here? Well, I will be right back?

Madlyn went to a cabinet and pulled out a helmet and a box. She brought it back to Deniece and sat it on the table by the chair where Deniece was seated. Placed the helmet on Deniece’s head, “This is a learning device; you will be able to understand more about your body and others after an hour.”

“So, this is my teacher? I hope it’s better than the last one.”

Madlyn handed her a book with pictures of the male and female body, “this way, you will be able to see what the lesson is about.” Madlyn then bent over and pressed a button on the box to start the lesson.

Deniece sat there for about fifteen minutes, just thumbing through the book. Then, suddenly, she stopped. Something didn’t seem right, and she flipped the pages backward, looking for a particular page. Finally, she found the page and the teaching unit stopped here for a minute. The page showed a male’s penis, and the book said the average size was six inches.

Her husband said he was a little over the average size. Deniece wanted to believe her dead husband but the book. She said, “Device, are there pictures of other males naked?” Now she had this weird look on her face. In her mind came images from other naked males, showing the males with the cock up to twelve inches long while hard.

She now knew what Madlyn was talking about, and she now knew she needed more sex education. A lot of the things her husband had told her were lies.

Deniece called Madlyn back into the cubicle and asked, “I am a fool, and I am sorry, may we start this lesson all over again. This time I will listen and believe what I hear.”

Madlyn smiled, “Yes, we can start it all over. What made you change your mind?”

Deniece blushed a little, “My husband told me that his three-inch dick was above average.”

Most men would love to believe their cock is better than the average. To the extent that the average was lower than what they had.”

“Well, then I guess my dead husband was half right.” Deniece had a smile on her face and now wanted to get back to her new understanding of the male body.

“Remember Deniece. It would help if you were mindful of your body, too. You have needs that must be considered.”

“Oh, I’m going to believe you this time, and I’m going to pay particular attention to the entire lesson.” The machine was restarted, and Deniece paid particular attention to the men’s sex parts. She was now interested in learning more about how it worked and what it could do for her.

She didn’t even look at the book; the device made graphic pictures in her head that she now understood. Now she knew why her dreams continued to happen; her body told her it needed sex. Sex but not from her own making, it required a male.

After an hour, Madlyn came into the cubicle and took the helmet off. She replaced it in the cabinet and sat down to talk to Deniece. “Do you have any questions?”

“I have a lot, but I will have to think about them. I know my husband’s family lied to me, and not having an education, I believed what I was told. Now I believe all individuals should have an education.”

“You take all the time you need; I will answer any question you have. Once you have all this and are ready for the next lesson, let me know.”

“May I ask. What is the next lesson?”

“The next one is how to meet and talk to others, both males and females. Also, how not to be talked into anything you do not want.”

Deniece got up from her seat and thanked Madlyn, “Could I have the next lesson in an hour? I’ll grab something to eat and be back?”

“Yes, if you are sure, you are ready for it.”

“I will see you in an hour.” Deniece then walked out the door and headed to the lift. She thought, ‘Boy, have I been missing big things.’

While Tim was entering, she was leaving. She now looks at Tim a little differently. She thought, ‘I wonder how big he is?’ Finally, she smiled and said, “Good afternoon, Captain.”

“Good afternoon Deniece, how are you today?”

“I am doing great; Doctor Madlyn is a great person. She sure knows her stuff.” Deniece then turned and walked into the hallway and towards the lift.

Tim watches as Deniece walks towards the lift. He thought, ‘that ass looks nice, wonder how she looks naked. Damn, I am getting a hard-on just thinking about her.’ He turned and walked into the medical center, “Madlyn, how’s everything going?”

“Everything is going smoothly. Are you here for an update on the soldier’s condition?” Madlyn walked over and stood next to Tim. They had a few minutes of conversation. Then, she gave him the complete report on the soldier’s condition, on the smooth operation of the new diagnostic device.

She then told him that she needed some supplies and that Lanfata, the person over supplies, ordered them from Tabitha’s homeworld. She was hoping that they would come through the MTS this afternoon.

Tim left the medical center; as he exited, there stood Shanae, with a very disgusted look. “Master, you left me sleeping, which is not to be. Where you go, I am to be with you.”

“Shanae, I am the Captain, I go where I want to go, and we are not in my quarters, so it is Tim. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mas ... Tim, I am sorry.”

“I know it is going to be hard on both of us, but let’s go back to my quarter’s, and we can talk.”

“Sarha, I will be in my quarters with Shanae, let the girls know; I’ll need a few hours to figure this out.”

“Tim, I will tell the girls, and if asked by anyone else, I’ll say that you needed time and let Tabitha handle it from there. Is that OK?”

“That’s great and thank you.” Tim and Shanae now headed for Tim’s quarters, with Shanae walking right next to Tim.

“Tabitha, Tim wanted me to tell you and Tammy he will be in his quarters with Shanae for the next hour or so, Tim needs to talk to Shanae about how he wants things to be handled.”

“Tammy and I both know how Tim wants his thing to be handled, but I guess the new girl does need to know,” Tabitha said with a smile. “I’ll head to the bridge just in case. Is there anything going on that I need to know about?”

“No, everything is quiet for now.”

Tabitha walked onto the bridge and took Tim’s seat. She looked over the control panels and then requested each station to report. She sat there and listened to each and acknowledged them.

Tammy was in one of the new food places that had opened on deck three. She liked to see what each offered. This particular one was serving Alion food. It was some sort of salad with one of their special dressings.

As she sat there eating, Deniece walked in, ordered her food, and looked for a seat. Tammy noticed and signaled for her to come and sit with her.

Deniece nodded her head and walked to where Tammy was seated. She sat down and started to eat. Then, she and Tammy began to talk. Tammy asked, “What have you been doing today? Anything interesting?”

Deniece turned a little red, “Please don’t laugh, but Madlyn has been giving me a lesson on the new learning tools.”

“Why laugh? I had to learn my navigator license using the old learning equipment. So, what are you learning about?”

“That’s the thing I don’t want you to laugh at. I am learning about sex from her. I mean from the machine. So please don’t laugh.”

“Deniece, I would not laugh at you for that even ... I would love to have a class on that. There are things I would like to understand better.”

“But you ... and your sister are sleeping with ... The Captain.”

“Yes, we are, and there are still things I would like to know or understand.”

“Do you ever wonder what other males look like?”

“Wonder, are you kidding? Sometimes I want to go right up to them and tear their clothes off and then enjoy myself. But being a Princess, it is not allowed.”

“But, you see, that’s the problem; my ex’s family did not allow me to do or talk about anything. The only thing about sex was from my dead husband, and now I find out that a three-inch dick is a laugh.”

Tammy sat there with a full mouth of food and almost choked; she pulled her napkin to her mouth and spat the food into it. “Sorry, did you say three-inch dick?”

“Yes, my dead husband told me that it was bigger than most. Now through these lessons, I find out the average is six.”

“Some are bigger than that, keep this between you and me, Tim’s is right around eight inches when hard.”

Deniece’s face got even redder than before, she held her hands above the table, trying to imagine eight inches. When her hands spread to what she thought was eight inches, her legs came together with a bit of wetness between them. “Oh my God, Doesn’t that hurt?”

Tammy now smiled and thought, ‘Deniece will be thinking of Tim in the next class.’ ... then she said, “Only a little the first time, like a male taking your virginity.”

Deniece did not want to talk about that, to let someone else know that her dead husband could not even break her hymen. That a Doctor did that when he inseminated her for the first child.

Tammy saw that Deniece was getting more embarrassed, so she dropped the subject. “So, what are you doing the rest of the afternoon?”

“I have to go back and see Madlyn for the second part of the classes.”

“What is the second part about?”

“Madlyn said, learning to talk to a male and a female and then knowing when to say No.”

“That will be a good lesson to learn,” Tammy remembers some of the times she wished that she had said, No.

Deniece looked at Tammy and said, “Tammy, I have enjoyed the time here, but I have to be back, real soon. But I also enjoyed the conversation. It gave me a lot to think about.”

Tammy smiled, knowing what Deniece was going to think about. “We will need to get together real soon, and you can tell me about your classes.”

Deniece got up and headed for the door and then the lift. Deniece thought, ‘why did Tammy tell me that Tim had an eight-inch dick.’

Deniece walked into the medical bay and saw Jeanne. Jeanne pointed to the same door Deniece had exited earlier; she walked right in and sat down. Madlyn walked in a minute later, “How was lunch?”

“Lunch was great, I meant Tammy, and we ate and talked. She may come and see you about these lessons.”

“Well, Deniece, let me show you the next lesson.” As she turned and got a viewscreen, Madlyn brought it over, so both could see. Then, Madlyn turned on the monitor, Deniece turned to look at the monitor and saw:

Mind Visual Simulator machines. M V S machines and appropriate programs permit a person to experience various vacations, activities, and sports at different intensity levels while sitting in a chair or laying down on a bed.

Madlyn now turned to Deniece, bringing Deniece’s attention back to her.

“In this lesson, you will be somewhere where you will be seen and will see different people, learning to speak to them about different situations. Is there a place you will feel comfortable with?”

“No, I don’t know of any place like that. The only place I would like to be is a place with a soft breeze and warm weather.”

“OK, then I will set the scene. Madlyn decides that the stimulation of a relaxing warm vacation on deck five would be enjoyable.

Madlyn pushes some buttons on the control panel:

Vacation: Deck five beach

Activities: laying on a beach chair with a drink

Intensity Level: Low

Year: Current

Madlyn puts the helmet and goggles on Deniece. Soon, Deniece receives stimulating verbal, sound, smell, touch, and picture messages to her mind and body about being on deck five. It is a warm afternoon -- the sky is blue with some fluffy white clouds -- a gentle breeze is blowing -- the water is almost calm, with only some gentle swells. Deniece quickly forgot where she was.

She sat back to enjoy this moment in time. She looked down, and she was wearing a fully bright one-piece yellow swimsuit. She watched individuals swim, and children play in the sand. She enjoyed the scene until a male and female sat down right beside her. They started to ask questions that she could not answer. They were making her feel uncomfortable, out of nowhere came a voice in her head, ‘tell them you are sorry you do not know where they are talking about.’ She turned to them and said the line she had heard in her head.

“Oh, we are sorry, it is a nice place you should visit sometimes.” Then they both got up and left.

She thought that was funny, asked a question, and then left. She turned back to watch.

A male sat down next to her. She turned and noticed him, he was tall and had a nice body, he was wearing a red swimsuit. He said, “Hey, I would like to see more of you; how about going back to my place?”

She sat there looking around to see who he was talking to; he stared straight at her. She started to get up to leave, that voice was back, tell him, ‘I am sorry do I know you. Besides, I never speak to someone that cannot introduce themselves first. Again, she repeated the line.

The guy gave her a funny look and got up and walked away.

She now felt better about herself, it wasn’t that hard to say something. People just tried to make conversation; all she had to do was relax and enjoy.

She sat there in the chair and watched the people play. Then, she felt a breeze and looked around, and something had changed. She had a drink and placed it on her stomach like she had been doing. Only this time her stomach got wet, she looked down. She now had on the yellow bikini. She was not used to this kind of clothing.

She knew people would look at her, and she didn’t like it. So, she looked around for something to cover up with. There was nothing; two men walked by and smiled at her; they said, “Lady, you look beautiful, have a nice day.” She looked around to see who they were talking to. The only one around was her. That made her feel good, with no slight comments. The voice said, ‘Thank you, and you don’t look bad yourselves.’ She turned to the men and repeated the line, both men looked at her and smiled, and walked on. A female was walking the other way and passed by the men, turned, and whistled at them. They paid her no mind and kept right on walking.

She walked up to Deniece and said, “Did you see those dicks? They walked right by me and didn’t say a word about this beautiful body of mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.