The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tim sat at the table and looked at Shanae, “What did she mean by “I’ll do whatever needs to be done.” Tim had that uncertain look and just wondered what she meant.

“She’s a female, and it could mean many different things. But you have known her for two months, and what do you think it means?” Shanae, light-hearted teasing, reached under the table and padded Tim’s dick.

“Oh, No, she wouldn’t go that far!” Tim was fumed at the thought of Tabitha doing whatever needs, statement.

Tammy walked into the lounge with a smile and a chuckle. Her face showed a glow, and she usually has that glow when she has done something irritating. She strolled over to Tim’s table and sat down.

“What makes you such a happy person?” Asked Shanae. She still had her hand laying on Tim’s dick, and she ran her index finger along the length, just for fun.

“I haven’t seen Tabitha so happy about a new job.”

“What do you mean, happy about a new job?” Tim looked at Tammy while trying to push Shanae’s hand away from his dick.

She has Sarha’s clothing machine making her some new clothes. You should see the way she is dressed. She is wearing the sexiest clothes she is ever worn, and you could almost see right through her top.” Tammy smiled.

“Tim, I think you will have this King on your ship tomorrow.” Said Shanae.


Tabitha called her mother, “I need your help. Tim wants both Kings and him to meet on his ship to arrange a trade deal. I will be working on the King here. Please convince father to be at the meeting.”

“I’ll see if I can.”

“Mother, I helped father with what he asked for. I need him to help with this. Besides, if I must, I’ll work all night to get it done.”

“If you are willing to work all night, please enjoy the work. I will also work this night, and your father will be there. Unless he does not wish to have company in his bed at night.”

“Thank you, and you will also come to the ship.”

“Yes, I will come to the ship also.” She had a smile all over her face.


Tim and Shanae walked from the lounge onto the bridge, “Sarah, you said something about finding the metal. Could you tell me more?” As he continued to his seat?

“Yes, it is the next system over, about two days. It is an asteroid, and we could mine it and bring some aboard for our use.”

“OK, who’s the pilot for today?” Tim looked over towards the pilot’s seat.

“It’s me, Mayio.” Mayio turned her seat to face Tim and smiled.

“How are you doing today?”

“Doing find, how may I help you, Captain?”

“Sarha will give you some coordinates to an asteroid; please take us there.”

“As you wish, Captain.” She turned around and told the navigator to key in the coordinates given to her.

Once the navigator keyed in the numbers and gave Mayio the thumbs up, Mayio said, “On our way, Captain.”

“Sarha, ask Commander, DarkIce, and Madlyn if I could see them in about an hour; I want a report on today’s battle.”

“They all said OK.”

“Sarha, ask Tawni if she could be at the meeting also.”

Tim got up and headed for the lounge, returned with a Java, and sat back down. He thought about some of the questions he wanted to ask. About an hour later, Shanae said, “Tim, they will be here in a few minutes.”

They headed for the debriefing room, took their seat, and waited. When everyone was seated, “Please, first thing, each group did a great job today. I need to know if there is anything we might improve on?”

“The only thing is the shields around the soldier’s uniform, and they need to be stronger.” The Commander said, but she didn’t seem too upset.

“We are working in that direction. Our researchers have uncovered a new system that Sarha has gone through. Let’s see what they come up with.” Tawni replied.

They all discussed the various things that have happened and how they might improve. After the meeting, all returned to their stations.


“Tim, you have a call from Tabitha; you might want to take it in the debriefing room,” Sarha said.

Tim went to the debriefing room with Shanae right behind him. He took a chair in the middle of the room, where he could see Tabatha better.

Shanae stopped at the doorway, closed the door, and walked over to Tim. She stood behind him with both arms over his shoulders while playing with his nipples through his shirt. Bent down and said, “Does my Master like that?” Not waiting for the answer, she moved next to him and kissed him.

She lowered herself to the floor, looked toward Tim, and raised her right hand. She gave Tim a four-finger wave and disappeared under the table.

He turned the screen on, and there was Tabitha.

Tabitha looked around the room, not seeing Shanae, and asked, “Where is Shanae?”

Tim pointed under the table and smiled. He was just moving around a little bit.

“Oh, ... all right, I spoke to the King and my father. If you want, they’ll meet you in an hour.”

Tim sat there and looked at what Tabitha was wearing. Tammy was right; you could almost see through her top. “Tabitha, what are you wearing that kind of dress for? I thought this was a diplomatic mission, not a date.” As he looked at her and how she looked, he could almost make out her dark-colored nipples.

He hears, “She must be beautiful; you are growing bigger and bigger from under the table.”

“Well, I required something to get his attention first. Then the diplomatic part was easy. So, will you be available in an hour?”

“Yes, but you should change so that your father does not see you dressed like that.”

“OK, I’ll change when I get back. Ho, ... Father and mother are both coming.” Tabitha said as she looked at Tim’s face. “Shanae’s doing a good job under that table, and I can see by the look on your face she is about to finish.”

Tim leaned back in his seat, straightened his arms, and held the table edge firmly. Then with a loud moan, he sat straight in his chair again.

Shanae came from under the table and looked at the screen, “I love your top; it’s an eye-catcher.”

“Thank you, and I see you keep Tim all primed up.”

Shanae looked at him. “Well, it is my job and life now.” She kissed him, and I could not have picked a better Master.

Tim and Shanae left the debriefing room and proceeded to the lounge to have a drink. They both stood next to the MTS machine and waited for their guests an hour later.

Tim had Sarha, Tammy, Tawni, and Pauline, also waiting by the machine. They were to escort the two groups to the meeting room.

The first to come aboard was King Elberud and Tabitha. King Elberud had an arm holding Tabitha’s waist tightly against his body. He had a darting eye, and he looked around as if he was lost.

He saw Tim and felt relieved. Tim approached him, shook hands, and moved him and Tabatha from in front of the machine. As they moved, Tabitha excused herself, telling the King she needed to change.

“I think you look beautiful just the way you are.” He stated as he stepped back at arm’s length to admire her.

“My father would have another opinion.” She turned and walked away.

The King and Tim both smiled. “Sir, this is our ship’s AI, Sarha; this is Tawni, our Chief Engineer; Pauline, our Tactical officer. I will wait for our other guest if you follow Tawni and Pauline to the meeting room.”

Tawni and Pauline stepped forward, each to a side of the King, and each placed an arm into his and led him away.

It was just a couple of minutes before Tabitha’s parents showed up. “Welcome aboard.” Tim greeted them.

“Mom and Dad, it’s nice to have you here; Tabatha will be with us in the meeting room,” Tammy said as she came over and hugged each.

Tim introduced the balance that was there. Tammy walked with her mom behind the King and Tim.

When Tim and his group walked into the meeting room, they saw Tabitha had sat next to the other King, and Tim introduced both groups to each other.

“The reason I brought you here is to establish a trade and arms agreement. We are willing to place an MTS machine on each of your worlds. Which Tabitha’s father already has. Now I would like to put one on this world, but in doing so, it would mean that you would have access to each other’s world.

On the new machines, we have placed two things that are needed. First, when in place, a shield will not allow anyone to exit your device, and the only way is for someone at the receiver’s end to turn the protection off.

The second is a control panel to determine where you will be sent because I plan to add more kingdoms to this group. Systems and individuals can be transmitted with no harm.

The only thing I want in return is for the exchange to be free. And that each kingdom shall always have at least twenty-five soldiers aboard this vessel and under my command. And like the last battle here, if more soldiers are needed, you agree to send them. Are there any questions?”

Both Kings agreed to all parts of the request. They were more than happy to help. Tim had food and drinks brought in, and the talks continued for two hours. The Queen asked to leave and be with her daughters during that time.

Queen asked Tabitha and Tammy to show her more of the ship. Tabitha said, “We’ll show you deck 5, the lake.”

“Tabitha, I can’t go around in this gown. So, we will stay up here.”

“Mother, come to our room. We will have something for you to wear.” Tabitha and Tammy led her to deck two and their room.

“As they entered, their mother asked, “Is this where you sleep?” She looked around and saw how neat the place looked.

“Mother, this is my room.” Said Tabitha, and she knew that she did not answer the question.

“Well, you did not answer the question, so you, Tammy, and Tim must sleep somewhere else. But that’s all right. Where are the clothes for me?”

“Step over here.” Tabitha led her to the closet and the clothing machine.

“You need to answer the question on the machine, and you will have your clothes in a few minutes,” Tammy said while showing her mother the buttons.

“But this machine will make all the clothes shown here?” Her mother asked with a startled look.

“Yes, and more, once you get it, you can make anything.” Tammy walked over to Tabitha’s closet and pulled out the outfit Tabitha had just taken off. “Tabitha wore this last night; see how the top looks?”

“Tammy, put that away; it’s not to be shown.” She started towards Tammy, but her mother grabbed the top and looked at it.

“Tabitha, you had this made with this machine. It’s beautiful, and I bet you looked gorgeous in it.” Her mother placed her hands on the top and saw see-through. She turned to look at Tabitha and saw Tabitha was blushing. “I bet you got the gentlemen’s attention, didn’t you?”

“Yes, and you can change in the other room.” She pointed to the bathroom.

“If I change in there, who will unfasten me?” She turned to allow Tabitha to undo the gown.

Tabitha unfastened her and stepped back to allow her mother to step out of the gown.

Their mother was now naked. Tabitha and Tammy were both surprised; they had never seen her in such away.

“Why are both of you looking at me like that?” She turned to face her daughter and bent over to pick up her gown. Her breasts were large and hung just a little.

“Mother, I thought I was the only one that didn’t wear undies under my gown.” Said Tammy, now that the surprise was over.

“I have never worn undies while wearing these gowns, and it feels so much better. Besides, your father likes to raise the back end and have his way with me, and I enjoy that.” She laughed.

“I’ll have to try that. Was it fun?” asked Tammy.

“Yes, and it happened more than once.” The Queen grinned from ear to ear.

“Mother, please, we don’t need to know that information.” Tabitha started to turn red and blush.

“That came from a girl who wore a transparent shirt.” Her mother picked up the gown and laid it on the bed. “Besides, I believe both of you have walked these hallways naked before. Am I not, correct?”

“Yes, mother, we have.” The incredible feeling was gone, and their mother made them feel better.

“Mother, your clothes are ready.” Tammy picked up the new clothes and handed them to her. Then turned around and picked up the gown, “I’ll have a bot return these to your castle.”

Their mother got dressed and headed down to deck five and the lake.

Tabitha, Tammy, and their mother walked along the path toward the lake. Their mother was amazed that such a place could be here, inside a ship. They came out onto the beach and the lake at the end of the path.

Their mother saw many different races here, all in the same place, and did not care about who or what they were. She saw some of her people playing around.

A few noticed Tabitha and Tammy and came over to say, ‘Hi.’

One of the women noticed who was with them and bent her head down, “Sorry.”

Before she could say anything else, Tabitha said, “Stop, do not say a thing. Yes, this is your Queen, but here she is only, my mother. I hope you understand, and you will treat her as you do us.”

The woman raised her head, “Yes, I understand, and thank you, enjoy your stay.” She turned around and walked away.

“Thank you; I didn’t know how to handle that.” The three of them started to walk around and see what was happening. They came to the fence with the sign, ‘Adult only.’

Their mother turned to the girls, “And why do we have a fence here, and what does that mean?”

“The fence is, so the kids won’t see what’s going on; that area is for adults; it’s a nude beach.”

“A nude beach, you have a nude beach on this ship?” Their mother said with a surprised smile. “I bet you use it a lot, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.