The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Tim woke at 4 am, ready to do his daily workout. He sat up and looked at the two attractive women, who now called him husband, and knew they would be awake by the time he returned.

He moved over Deniece without waking her, dressed, and went to room 512 for his morning workout. He finished the exercises and was one mile into the five-mile run. Again like yesterday, a figure turned in front of him from one of the cross hallways.

Tim moved to her side and said, “Good morning, Commander!” as he nodded his head to her.

“I see we brought our translators today.” She replied.

Tim touched his earpiece and smiled. “I don’t think I’ll go anywhere without it again.”

The Commander asked, “If you don’t mind, I will have three others with me tomorrow. They were running using different hallways and wanted to join me.”

“No, they are your soldiers. If you wish for them to run with you, that’s fine.”

They finished like yesterday, with the Commander breaking off and Tim going to room 512.

He gathered his things and returned to his quarters and the women waiting for him.

At 6 am, Deniece woke and found Tim was gone, knowing it was time to begin breakfast and get the children ready for school. She thought, ‘It’s the first time, in a long time, that I’m feeling good to start a day. Fresh from a night of lovemaking. Yes, three nights straight, and I can still walk! The pussy hurts, but Tim can use it whenever he likes. The kids love their new home and Tim.’

She was standing at the stove fixing breakfast and looked toward the front door, somehow knowing Tim was there.

The door opened, and Tim walked in. He saw Deniece at the stove and moved up behind her. Placing both arms around her waist, he kissed her neck.

Deniece looked over her shoulder and said, “Good morning, my husband.” “Why not take a shower? Breakfast will be ready soon. Tell Miss C to get the kids up.”

Tim kissed her neck again, turned, and walked toward the kids’ bedrooms. He went into David’s bedroom and said, “David, time to get up.” He now stood next to the bed.

David opened his eyes and saw Tim standing there. He sat straight up with a surprised look and said, “It’s for real! You are my father now. Right?”

“Yes, I can be your father if that is what you want. Get up and ready for school; breakfast should be ready in fifteen minutes.”

David got up and headed to the bathroom and his morning routine. Dressed and headed to the kitchen, and said, “Morning, Mom.” He sat and drank his juice.

Once David was out of bed, Tim turned and walked to Wendy’s room, and he opened the door slowly so as not to frighten her. In a soft voice, Tim said, “Wendy, time to get up, honey.”

Wendy turned in her bed and saw Tim standing there. Her eyes went big, and a big smile came across her face. “Daddy,” she lifted her arms.

Tim picked her up and said, “Good morning.”

“Good morning, daddy.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Tim placed her on the floor and said, “You need to get dressed for school and then come to breakfast.” Tim turned and left Wendy there to get ready.

He walked back into his bedroom and saw Miss C wasn’t in bed. But the shower was running. He removed his clothes, opened the shower door, and asked, “Is there room for one more?”

Miss C turned to face him. With a smile, she said, “There is always room for you. But tomorrow, I’ll be fixing breakfast, so you’ll have to take a shower with Deniece. Hopefully, she’ll take care of you as I intend to.

Tim was looking at Miss C’s naked body. His cock was hard, standing almost against his belly.

Miss C saw Tim’s hard cock, soaped her hands, and started to wash and rinse it. I still have a hard time thinking I can take that in me,” she finished, shaking his dick a little.

They finished their shower and dried, and Tim shaved. He finished shaving, dried his face, rubbed a towel through his hair, and walked back to the bedroom naked.

While he was shaving, Miss C had laid out his clothes and left for the kitchen to help finish breakfast. He dressed and moved to the kitchen.

Tim seated himself at the head of the table, and Deniece immediately set a plate full of pancakes and bacon in front of him.

“Where did we get the bacon from?”

“It is a new shipment from Katteena, they are trading with the Undains. That is how Tammy set the ship’s part: we get a hundred pounds for handling trade and moving the items.

“Do we know anyone that deals in eggs?” Tim asked as he took the first bite.

“Yes, Tammy is working on that. I asked the same question yesterday.” Deniece said as she and Miss C sat.

Everyone was eating when Tabitha entered the unit and saw everyone already eating. She then turned and started back out the front door.

“Get back in here. It’s still your place, too.” Deniece rose and started for the door and Tabitha. She reached Tabitha and hugged her. Whispering, she said, “You are still part of this family.” She straightened up, took Tabitha by the arm, and led her to the table.

Tabitha sat next to Wendy on Tim’s right. Miss C brought her a plate and silverware. They sat there and talked about what had happened since the last time they saw her.

Tim finished, got up, kissed all three women, and started to leave the table. “What about me?” Wendy asked with a pout.

Tim turned and kissed Wendy on her cheek and said, “I will see you after school.”

Wendy smiled and said, “Yes, thank you. Bye, daddy.”

Tim smiled and walked out to the lift. He walked out onto the bridge and to his seat and saw Chencai was the pilot. Sitting, he asked for the pilot to give the bridge report.

Chencai told him their location and the direction they were headed. The status of the bridge and crew.

Tim thanked her and called, “Sarha,”

She appeared to his right and asked, “Tim, what did you need?”

“I need the daily report from all departments.” It took a minute, and the screen swung around to his front. The department heads appeared, and each gave their report.

Tim made his suggestions and allowed them to go back to work.

Tim got up, headed to his office, and asked Sarha, “What else do we have this morning?”

“You have two individuals from Katteena. They were dealing with Tabitha and ran into a snag.”

“Do we know what the snag was?”

“Yes, Tabitha is a princess, and they don’t trust her.”

Alice’s Place:

Deniece sat in the office doing her paperwork for the delivery she had done. “Miss C, I’m going down to see how Alice is doing.”

“Tell her I said hi, and hope the baby is doing fine.”

Deniece went to the MTS and then to Alice’s Place where she started undressing, and placed her clothes in the closet. She thought, ‘Every time I come here and undress, I feel free for some reason, and I have no inhibitions about being naked.’

“Miss Deniece, Alice is sitting on the deck and asked for you to join her.” My AI said.

Deniece turned and headed for the doorway. Stepping out onto the deck and saw Alice lying in her lounge chair with her hands lying softly on her stomach.

My AI announced, “Miss Deniece.”

Alice looked around to see Deniece standing at the entrance. She smiled and waved her over.

Deniece sat on a chair next to Alice and said, “You are looking good.” She heard a buzzing sound and looked around for the source.

Alice saw Deniece look around and said, “Sorry, I’ll turn it off.” She reached down between her legs, pulled the vibrator out, and turned it off. She then laid it on the stand next to her.

Deniece said, “That’s ok; I used one of those a few times since I came on the ship.”

“Well, I found out. When you get pregnant and need something between your legs, and Tim is not here. One of these has to do. Speaking of Tim, how is he doing?”

“Well, He is doing fine. Miss C and I have moved in with him.”

“You and Miss C are sleeping with him, along with Tabitha and Tammy?” Alice sat up.

“Yes, Well, Tammy hasn’t been back yet. But yes, all four of us will be in Tim’s bed.”

“Well, tell me, how did his cock feel in you? Did you enjoy it? I know I did.” She patted her stomach.

Deniece blushed but said, “He does fill me up, and it feels great. But it’s been four days, or I should say four nights, and my pussy is sore.” She reached down and placed a hand over her pussy.

“Don’t worry, your pussy is made for that. Besides, Tim is gentle.”

“Yes, he was.”

“If you don’t mind, has he taken all your holes? I know he has mine, and it made me feel wonderful.”

“Oh, No, he hasn’t had my ass yet.”

“You will love that, and it will hurt a little the first time. But once he is in and you relax, it feels great, and you’ll want more.”

Deniece sat there and thought about Tim’s cock up her ass and clenched her ass cheeks, just thinking about how it might feel. Without thinking, she closed her legs tightly.

Alice saw Deniece close her legs and saw the extent to which she held them firmly. The look on Deniece revealed what she had in mind.

Rose came from the cave and wanted to ask Alice something, “Hello, Alice, is it ok if we talk?”

“Yes, what are you wanting to talk about?”

Deniece jumped. She didn’t see this person come up. It was the first time to see one of Alice’s friends. It took her by surprise to see this person, Rose, and Tim or Tabitha had never said anything about them.

“Alice, is there any way we could get some things from Tim’s ship?”

“What do you want from there?”

“I don’t know. There is so much out there to see and taste. We want to trade some of our crops for other things.”

Deniece replied, “Perhaps I can help.”

Rose turned and said, “I am sorry, I am Rose.”

“I am Deniece, a friend of Tim. Can I ask a question?”

“Sure, what’s the question?”

“I thought there were no males here.” Deniece looked at Rose’s dick.

Rose looked down and knew what Deniece was thinking. She looked at Alice and asked, “Is she a friend?”

“Yes, she is living with Tim and a friend.”

“Well, I guess I can explain since she is a friend.”

“What are you talking about?” Deniece asked.

“You see, my kind, have both sex organs. It will be easier to show you.” Rose turned around, bent over, and showed Deniece her pussy.

Deniece’s eyes lit up. She looked straight into Rose’s pussy and, at the same time, saw her balls. She looked at Alice.

“Yes, her kinds have both sex organs, and each work quite well.” Alice’s eyes lit up.

“You should know since you have been using my dick for years now.” Rose smiled as she said this. She stood up and turned back around. She looked at Deniece and said, “How could you help?”

“Well, Tammy is in charge of what you want. She lives with Tim and me. So, I will have her send someone down to talk to you.”

“Thanks. Is there anything I can do for you?” Rose moved closer to Alice and saw that she had removed her vibrator, and knew that Alice was horny most of the time.

“No, that’s all right. I stopped in to see how Alice and the baby were doing.” Deniece said.

Trying to be funny, Alice turned around to face Deniece, spread her legs, and said, “You can talk directly to the baby.” She pointed to her pussy and smiled.

Deniece, joining in the joke, bent over, spread the lips of Alice’s pussy, leaning in between her legs, and asked, “How are you doing in there?”

Alice knelt with outstretched legs, and Deniece still bent over, holding Alice’s pussy lips apart. Alice laughed and said, “I don’t think he can talk yet.”

Deniece sat up and thought about what she had just done. She started to blush, putting her hands on her face to hide her blushing.

Alice saw Deniece blushing. She closed her legs and turned back in the chair. “Well, you did try to talk to him, so it’s ok.”

“I am truly sorry, and I shouldn’t have done that,”Deniece said, still hiding her face.

“Deniece, it’s alright, it was intended as a joke. But you made it out to be funny. Thank you.”

Deniece finally removed her hands and sat up straight. She thought, ‘Why did I do something like that? It’s not like me. And to touch her pussy lips without asking! Why would I ask to touch her anyway? Is there something wrong with me?’

Alice turned to Rose and asked, “Could you come back later?” Then turned to Deniece, “Are you Ok?” with her hand, she waved Rose off, knowing that Rose knew she was required to help with her sexual needs.

“Yes, I’m fine. I don’t know what made me do that. I’m sorry, please forgive me.” Deniece said with a soft voice.

“Deniece, please, don’t think anything about what happened. You came down to see how we were doing. Now you know.” Alice laughed. But Deniece touching her pussy made it get wet.

“Deniece, can I ask a question?” Alice needed to know about needing sex so much.

“I’ll answer the question the best I can. Go ahead and ask.” she moved to the front of her seat and wondered what Alice needed to know.

Alice now sat up, turned toward Deniece, and kept her legs together. “Deniece, you have had two children. I need to know, while you were pregnant, did you need or want sex all the time?”

Deniece’s face started to turn red. She took a big breath and said, “You will have to understand. My husband didn’t care about my sexual wants or needs, and I didn’t understand what my body was doing and had no idea what to do about that.”

“So, you say you wanted or needed sex a lot?”

“Again, you have to understand. I had no idea what my body wanted or needed until Madlyn sat me down and made me listen to the male and female body courses. The answer to your question: Yes, I wanted sex and craved special food, but I didn’t get either.”

“Oh, thank you, I thought I was going nuts. Since I always wanted something in my pussy.” Alice reached over and placed her hands on Deniece’s knees. “Now that I know it’s natural. May I put my toy back?” She smiled.

Deniece moved back and tried to calm down. She thought about Alice’s last question. “This is your home so please do as you wish.”

Alice reached over to the table, picked up the vibrator, stuck it in her mouth, and turned it to get it wet. At the same time, she turned and lay back on the chair and spread her legs. She slipped the vibrator in while she closed her eyes.

Deniece sat there and watched Alice do her thing with the vibrator and started thinking about Tim and his cock. She was beginning to get wet herself and rubbed her thighs together. She stopped and said, “Alice, I enjoyed our time together, but I need to return to the ship, I have work to do.”

Alice let out a moan and waved to Deniece.

Deniece saw Alice’s look, heard the moan, and rose and headed to the lift. She stood at MTS, dressed, and walked through and onto Deck two and Tim’s quarters.

The King and Queen:

Queen Purrless walked into the library and walked over to her husband. “Honey, let’s go for a stroll.” The Queen pulled him from his seat and toward the door.

“But, what if someone needs me?” He said, trying to get his arm free from his wife.

“I have already told Commander Anden-Aipas where we will be. She said she would have extra soldiers patrolling while we were gone.”

“Where are you taking me?” The King asked while he was still trying to free himself.

The Queen said, “Now, come along, dear. We need this time to enjoy ourselves.” She led him to the MTS and out on Tim’s ship.

“Whereabouts are we? Are you trying to get me killed?”

“Now, calm down, ... Sarha. Please tell my husband where he is!”

“Sire, you are aboard my ship, the Star Gladiator 1. It is nice to have you aboard.”

“Sarha, could you inform us about anything important happening at the castle.”

“Yes, Queen Purrless ... Sorry, Nontslah, I assume you will be going to your usual place?”

“Yes, will it be ok?”

“Would you like Tim to know the two of you are here?”

“You can notify him, but there’s no need for him to join us.”

“As you wish, but there is a guard at the gate. This is Tim’s standing order.”

The King looked at his wife and asked, “And where are we going?”

“Come along, dear, and you will see. Now move it and try not to behave like a King.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Nontslah now led him to the lift and out onto Deck 5. As they exited the lift, a female Katteena said, “Hello, Nontslah, how are you doing today?”

“Just fine and you?” She replied as they kept walking.

“How dare she to talk to you.” The King asked, not knowing Tim’s rules.

Nontslah stopped, turned, placed her hand on his chest, and said, “Shasim, I said not to act like a King. Tim’s rules here are simple; everyone is equal, which is why I like it here. I can talk and act the way normal people do. Do not spoil it for me, or you will be sleeping in another castle.” She turned and continued walking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.