The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve 2nd pass

Tim woke up at 4:00 a.m. He was on his left side with his hand holding Deniece’s breast. It felt warm and soft, and he squeezed it gently and heard a soft moan. Knowing he didn’t want to start something he couldn’t finish, he released his grip and moved to the foot of the bed.

He dressed in his sweatpants and shirt and headed to the fitness room. He entered the room and was disappointed there wasn’t anyone there. He thought, ’I’ll miss the morning company.’

Tim started on his rowing machine, and it hadn’t been ten minutes, and the door opened. In walked Ralim and Otiro, and they walked over to Tim and waited for him to stop.

After Tim stopped, Ralim bent over and kissed Tim and Otiro did the same.

“Well, now that is the way to start a morning. May I ask, why the kisses this morning?”

Ralim replied, “Thanks for allowing us a week’s vacation and hopefully bringing back a companion.”

“Please, remember that your companion must know the rules before coming aboard. So keep your tails down until you are sure.”

They both stood, saluted him, and said, “YES, Sir!” They turned, each holding their tail down with their hands, looked over their shoulders, smiled, and walked into the dressing room.

Ralim and Otiro came out of the dressing room. What they were wearing was a surprise for Tim, and each one walked past Tim and showed him their new training clothes.

“Why are you showing me these things?”

“Because we wanted a male’s opinion. Do you think a male will look at us?”

“Every male on your world should be watching you. If not, they are the dumbest males around.”

“Should we wear less clothing?”

“If you have less clothing, you will be naked,” Tim said as he sat there, looking at both with the tiniest bikinis he had ever seen.

“But, Tim, we need a companion!” replied Otiro. Her body looked beautiful, but a sad look marred her face.

“Tell you what. Should you not return with a companion after wearing these, I will welcome you to be my companions.”

Ralim and Otiro looked at each other and knew they might have to turn down many males. A smile appeared on each face, and they turned and walked to the treadmills.

Tim went through the rest of his exercise and headed for his morning run, where he met the Commander and her soldiers. It was nice to have somebody to run with. The run went well and ended the way it always did.

Tim’s Quarters:

The alarm went off at six a.m. Deniece reached over Tabitha to turn it off before it woke everyone up. She moved over the top of Tabitha, trying not to wake her. Getting up, she walked to the bathroom, relieved herself, and turned on the shower. She stepped in and started soaping her hands, touching and soaping each breast, knowing that Tim had his hand on her right breast. The nipple became hard, and she thought, ‘Oh, I can’t do this. I have to fix the kid’s breakfast.’ She got out, dried herself, and walked back into the bedroom and the walk-in closet. She looked at the shelves again, and still nothing.

She thought, ’I did like yesterday’s outfit. Maybe a red one today.’ She pressed the buttons, and a red jumpsuit was available. She ordered the outfit and began putting it on once it was delivered, ensuring that her breasts didn’t show too much because of her kids.

She finished getting ready and started for the kitchen.

In the kitchen:

Deniece wanted something different for breakfast this morning. She accessed the computer to find other items she could make, and she found that the pancakes made a great dish if the fruit were added.

She walked to the cold storage unit and found the small red round items tagged as fruit from the store. She brought four of these items and sliced them into six pieces. She thought, ‘I’ll place these on top of the pancakes.’

She turned to the doorway and knew somehow Tim would be there. Tim walked in and up to Deniece, hugging her and kissing her neck, and said, “Good morning. Hmm, that smells and looks good. Where did you learn the fix pancakes and apple slices?”

Deniece smiled and said, “It’s an old family recipe. Now go and enjoy your shower.” She turned and placed the first plate in the warmer.

Tim walked by David’s room and saw that he was up, then headed to Wendy’s room, where she placed her feet on the floor.

Tim’s bedroom:

Tim moved on to his bedroom. Upon entering, he saw that Miss C was still in bed.

He walked over and climbed onto the bed, and snuggled with her. He placed his arm around her waist and whispered, “Hey, sleepy head. Are you going to get up?”

“No, I should get some sleep. I don’t feel good.” She just laid back and moaned.

“Do I need to have Madlyn make a house call?”

“Tim, are you sure I can’t get pregnant?”

“Well, Sarha says the micro-nano-bots won’t allow it until we agree.”

“Well, I’ll go see Madlyn after a while. Hopefully, she’ll find out what’s wrong.” Miss C lay in the bed holding her stomach.

Tim looked at her and saw she was sweating and had pale skin color. “Just lay there. I’ll call Madlyn.”

“No, I can make it to her office.” She tried to get out of bed and fell back, holding her stomach’s right side.

Tim called, “Sarha, Have Madlyn bring her bag to my quarters. Miss C has stomach pains.”

Tabitha walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist and saw Tim sitting on the bed with Miss C still in it. “Tim, what’s wrong?”

“Miss C doesn’t feel well.” Tim turned his head to look at Tabitha.

“Is she pregnant?” Tabitha walked to the bed and smiled.

“I don’t want to be pregnant yet.” Miss C said with a sad look.

Tabitha dressed and headed for the kitchen.

In the kitchen:

Deniece was almost finished fixing breakfast, and Tabitha came from the bedroom with a worried look. Deniece looked her way and asked, “Why the worried look?”

“Tim’s in with Miss C, and she’s not feeling good.” Tabitha walked over, got a cup of java, and stood with her back against the cabinet. She started to take a sip and said, “She thinks she is pregnant.”

Deniece stopped immediately and turned to stare at Tabitha with her mouth open. “What ... She thinks she’s what?”

“She thinks she is pregnant. Tim contacted Madlyn, and she’s on her way.” Tabitha said as she smiled. “We may be having a little one running around.”

Deniece turned and ran to the bedroom, not believing what she had heard. “Miss C, is it true?”

Miss C tried to smile, but her face turned pale white, and a sharp pain came to her lower right-hand side.

Madlyn walked into the room and asked, “Please, I need to talk to the patient.”

Tim and Deniece moved away to let Madlyn sit beside Miss C. She extended her hand, held Miss C’s wrist, checked her pulse, and asked, “OK, tell me where it hurts?”

Miss C sat there looking at Madlyn, her eyes wide, the color drained from her face, and she let out a whimper. Miss C said, “It started in the middle of my stomach.” She pointed to a spot just above her belly button. “Then it moved over to here.” She showed her the right side was just a little above the hip and about three inches from the side.

Madlyn listened carefully, and she tried to remember what each sign showed. She turned to Tim and Deniece and asked, “Could I talk to both of you?” She got off the bed and walked to the living room.

Wendy walked into the living room and asked, “Mommy, can I have breakfast?”

“Tabitha, could you take care of the kids?” Deniece asked with a worried look. She turned back to Tim and Madlyn.

“Sure, come on, Wendy, let’s get breakfast.” Tabitha took Wendy’s hand and headed to the kitchen.

Deniece turned back to Madlyn and Tim. “OK, what’s the problem?”

Madlyn looked at Tim and Deniece, “I think she is having an attack of Appendicitis.”

Deniece looked at Tim and then back to Madlyn and said, “Well, fix it!”

Madlyn lowered her head and said, “I have not had medical training for that.”

“You have got to fix it; you are the doctor.” Deniece’s face started to show anger.

Madlyn replied, “If I operate and I’m wrong, it could kill her.”

“Madlyn, how about the Bed?” Tim asked.

“The Bed is for healing, not operations,” Madlyn replied.

Deniece said, “Get the other doctor!”

Madlyn turned and said, “Doctor Bob doesn’t do that operation either.”

“NO! The other Doctor that worked on Tim.”

Tim looked at Deniece and stared at her. “What other Doctor? No one worked on me.”

“Sarha, I need the other Doctor, Miss C is hurting, and I think she could help.” Deniece was now in a panic.

Sarha appeared a few feet away from Deniece and looked at her.

Tim looked toward Sarha, “Do you know what she is talking about?”

“Yes, Why?”

Deniece talked quickly, “Miss C is having an attack of Appendicitis. We need Doctor Dee, Please.”

“I have summonsed Doctor Dee and Nurse Nancy, and they are on their way to the medical center.” Sarha looked at Tim and Madlyn. “I will explain later.”

“Madlyn, there is a bed heading this way. You’ll be required to assist in the surgery. Please go that way.” Sarha stated. “Tim, you are needed to run this ship. As the Captain, please assume your duties.”

“Tim, I will stay with Miss C and keep you informed. Now head on out, my husband.”

Tim ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, kissed Deniece, and headed to the bridge.

The Bridge:

Tim sat in his seat and asked for the department’s report. After getting the reports and reviewing the information, Tim got up and headed to his office. He was worried about Miss C and wondered about this Doctor that Deniece knew about, and as Captain, he should have known that. He also wondered about Deniece’s comment about this Doctor working on him.

Tim called Tawni to keep from worrying about Miss C and wanted an update on Sarha’s sister’s ships.

Tawni explained to Tim, “The two ships crossed paths a few hundred years ago. I’ve checked the log records: They are ships two and three, and there may be a fourth. Suppose we are going to try to catch one. It would be best to try for ship number 2.”

“Sarha, Could you appear?”

Sarha appeared, “Yes, Tim.”

“OK, now explain about this other Doctor and how Deniece knows about her.”

Sarha told Tim what he wanted and how Deniece knew about the Doctor.

Tim glanced at Sarha and said thoughtfully, “So, there was more to my story on coming aboard. We will have to get to that later. How is Miss C?”

“Tim, at this time, she is doing fine.”

Tim sat back, thought about the whole thing, and hoped Miss C would come through without too much trouble.

Tammy is looking for help:

Tammy wanted to see if Althurin would be interested in doing the job of Trade commissioner. She asked Sarha to locate her.

“Tammy, she is in her Quarters. Would you like for her to meet you someplace?”

“Yes, Please, maybe the Common Marketplace.”

“Tammy, I have talked to her, and she will meet you there. You’d better be leaving.”

Tammy left the lounge and headed to Deck 3.

She emerged from the lift and walked to the Common Marketplace. She walked into the square and saw Althurin already sitting at a table. She walked over to her and sat down.

Tammy decided to take the direct approach, “Althurin, How would you like to travel to other planets and meet different individuals?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, I need an assistant for a job coming up. And I thought about you.”

“What would I have to do?” Althurin sat up and looked interested.

“Well, first, You will need to learn more about the various worlds in which we do business, and the only way to do that is to go to each and see for yourself.

Althurin showed a big smile while she thought about traveling to other worlds. “You are serious about this, right?”

Tammy said, “Yes, I am serious about this. I need somebody who can help me and take my place.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You know that I am a princess, right?” Tammy looked at her, expecting her to say yes.

“Of course. So what would you be doing?”

“Well, I’ll be doing the bookwork and teaching you about the Trades.”

“Tammy, what if I needed more help? Would you be the one to get it?”

“No, that will be part of your job, hiring additional help.”

“So, I can bring on anyone?”

“Well, Firstly, you choose them, and we talk about who they are and what they are to do.”

“So, is it still open to me to choose?”

“Yes, you get to choose! And you have the responsibility to pick wisely since you will be depending on them.”

“Now, what or how do I get paid?” Althurin said, rubbing her hands together and smiling.

“That is one of your next items to work on.”

“Well, how do you get paid?”

“I don’t get paid.”

“What do you get then?”

“It’s not about pay, and it’s about perks.”

“What perks, you’re a princess?”

“Yes, but can we leave me out of this? We will work out the payment with Tim.”

“I have one other question. You know our customs about these.” She pointed to her three breasts.

“Yes, I understand about those three items on your chest. Are there any rules about covering them while you are on another world?”

“I’ll check, and if that’s the case, perhaps it’s time to change some of our rules.”

“You may keep them uncovered while on this ship, but the people you will deal with will be mostly men. So you may want to keep them covered up.”

Althurin thought about covering her breasts. Since she and the others have been here, everyone has accepted the way they lived. Would others be able to do the same? She also knew she had to cover herself for the other race’s children. So it wasn’t going to be a big deal. “OK, now when do I start?”

“You’ll start tomorrow. Be ready around ten.”

“Yes, thank you. I’ll be waiting for your call.”

The space Station:

Commander Rodmond sat at his desk, “Commander, King Purrless is calling.”

“Put him through.” The Space Station Commander sat straight and ready to talk to the King.

“Good evening, Sire.”

“Commander, I have a job for your cleaning crew, and I need Deck 4 cleaned and ready for workers to start in two days.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.