The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tim woke and checked the clock, thinking, ‘It’s 4 a.m. Time to get up. What a night it was.’ Tim looked around and saw Nurse Nancy was in Miss C’s place. While Doctor Dell was spooning behind Deniece, cupping her left breast. Deniece smiled; her hand pressed the Doctor’s hand to her chest.

Tim, like always, moved to the foot of the bed, trying not to wake these lovely women, got dressed, and headed for his morning exercise. He was on his way to room 512 but thought he might check on Miss C first. He stopped at the Medical Center.

“Good morning, sir.” The night duty nurse said.

“Good morning. Could I have an update on Miss C?” Tim stood there waiting for her reply.

“Yes, Sir, She is in unit 45 and doing fine. I checked on her within the last hour. If you wish, you could go back and see her.”

Tim walked back and stood at Miss C’s bedside. He thought, ‘She looks so peaceful.’ He turned and walked back to the night nurse and said, “Thanks.” He then headed to the fitness room.

The Fitness Room:

Tim entered the room and saw three of the Commander’s soldiers working out on the treadmills. Tim thought, ‘What a beautiful view.’ He sat down on the rowing machine and began his workout. Tim finished his time in the room and started his daily run. He met with the Commander and her soldiers. About twenty individuals did their five miles before separating to their usual corners.

Time for Deniece to get up:

Deniece woke at 6 a.m., felt a hand on her breast, remembering all that had happened last night, and felt a little embarrassed. She’s never done such a thing with Miss C. But it did feel good; maybe she would let them show her more tonight.

Deniece stretched across to straddle Dell’s body to get out of bed. Dell’s head raised just enough to catch Deniece’s nipple and sucked it in.

Deniece moaned, looked down into Dell’s eyes, and said, “It feels good, but I have to fix my kid’s breakfast.” She heard the popping sound as Dell released her nipple.

She sat up while still straddling Dell and cupped her breasts. She could tell the nipples were hard and sensitive. While she sat there and considered what to do next, Dell placed a hand between Deniece’s legs and felt how wet it was.

“Deniece, you were great last night; Nurse Nancy, Tim, and I enjoyed your company. I never thought you could move that way.”

“Thanks, but I still have to fit breakfast, so I had better get going.” She said as she finished getting out of bed. Deniece started to go to the bathroom.

“Deniece, your breasts bounce nicely. Do you put them in a bra?”

“Yes, after breakfast, I get fully dressed. Why do you ask?”

“You are beautiful and should show off your body more.”

“I only want Tim to see and play with my body, and no other man should see it.” She walked into the bathroom, did her thing, and returned to the walk-in to see what she’ll wear this morning.

She picked out a yellow shirt with medium-length sleeves and a pair of yellow shorts, got dressed, and started out the door. “Ladies, please remember that Tim eats with the kids, so don’t keep him in the shower too long.” She closed the door and walked to the kitchen with a knowing smile.

The Kitchen:

She walked into the kitchen and decided that the kids would have cereal and pieces of fruit. Doctor Dell and Nurse Nancy are clones who ate the same things as the other adults. She was fixing meat, eggs, toasted bread, and fruit for everyone.

Nurse Nancy stepped through the doorway, “Is there anything I may help you with?”

Deniece turned quickly to see if she was dressed. She didn’t need to have her kids have to look at a naked female.

She saw that Nancy had dressed and looked stunning. “If you could set the table, would you and the Doctor be eating?”

“Thank you for asking. Yes, we will have to eat light; it’s been over 1,200 years since we last ate. We’ll start with a cup of java.” She walked to the cabinets and started pulling out the dishes and cups.

Deniece wondered why they didn’t get old. She asks, “For over 1,200 years, you look quite good.”

“Thank you, Sarha had us in our storage unit in a stasis field that prevented us from aging.

Deniece stopped and looked at the door.

Nancy stopped and asked. “Why did you stop so suddenly? Is there something wrong?”

“Oh, No; Tim should be coming into the room shortly.”

“Are you sure?”

The front door opened. Tim entered, walked into the kitchen, and kissed Deniece. “Hello, Nancy, and how are you this morning?”

Nancy’s eyes widened and she had a surprised look. “How did you know that?”

“I just do; I don’t know how.” She turned back to fixing breakfast.

Tim looked at both, confused, and said, “I’ll go wake up the kids and take a shower.”

He walked by David’s room and saw David sitting on his bed. He then walked by Wendy’s room and saw she was also up and getting ready.

Tim walked into his bedroom and thought of Miss C. He then reminded himself that she was at the Medical Center. He heard the shower running, thought about the Doctor, and smiled.

He undressed and opened the shower door. Doctor Dell was on her knees and said, “Deniece said we only have fifteen minutes, and you must be finished. So step in quickly.”

Tim smiled and stepped in and closed the shower door.

Breakfast Time:

David and Wendy sat at the table, eating their cereal and fruit. They looked up as Tim and the Doctor came into the kitchen.

Deniece placed Tim’s plate of food and java in front of him and gave the Doctor the evil eye.

Dell looked at Deniece and said, “Sorry, it took longer to get him ready.”

Tim looked at Deniece and asked, “What are your plans for today?”

“My husband; first, the kids are off to school. Then I’ll meet with Tammy and Althurin about the Trade job opening. I will check in on Miss C and finish with Itsisa about the children.” She smiled at him.

Tim looked at the Doctor and asked, “How about you and your nurse?”

“We are going to the Medical Center and check on Miss C and then start setting up to teach Medical classes. We’ll start with basic First Aid.”

“Will the classes be open to everyone?”

“Yes, Why, Did you have something in mind?” Doctor Dell put down her cup of java and began to pay attention to this conversation.

“Might I suggest having different classes for each world, and your knowledge will benefit them?”

“Tim, we will do whatever you command us to do.”

“Question, can we clone anymore?” Tim sat there and thought about other ways to help the people of the world he now supports.

“Yes, we could if you wish. However, it cannot be done overnight.”

“Then you and I will sit down sometime soon and talk this over.”

“My husband, the kids, and I must leave. I’ll see you later.” Deniece bent over, kissed him, got the kids, and headed out the door.

Tim looked at Dell and Nancy and told them, “I have to go to the bridge; if you have any questions, go ahead and ask.”

On the Bridge:

Tim walked onto the bridge and saw that Mayio was in the pilot’s seat, “Good morning, Mayio.” He took his seat and began his morning routine. After getting the morning reports from the Department Heads and listening to other ship businesses, he got up and moved to the lounge. He saw Madlyn, who was sitting there with her java.

Walking in her direction and asked, “May I join you?”

Madlyn looked surprised, “Yes, please, I was just thinking about Miss C.” She placed her java on the table and looked at Tim.

“Why are you looking so down this morning?” Tim asked.

Millie approached Tim and asked, “Captain, would you like a cup of java?”

“Yes, please, Millie.” Tim returned to Madlyn.

“I’m not depressed; I’m amazed how that clone Doctor worked so well.”

“Doctor Dell is a clone, and her skill and knowledge come from reading and doing the work. The only difference is that the process allows her to read faster and absorb more.”

“I know, but watching her work on Miss C., her hands moved so quickly. And her nurse knew right at the right moment what the Doctor needed.”

“I have a question; I was thinking about having her teach classes. Do you think that would help?”

“Tim, I don’t know. If we were in a fight, she might be useful. But are you talking about her teaching the higher level of operation? Like what she did yesterday or even more?”

“Madlyn, you are the ship’s Doctor and will always be.”

“Oh, I’m not jealous. I admire her and her work. If she is going to teach, who will she teach?”

“I was thinking about offering it to each planet and allowing only ten students per planet.”

“I think that would be very beneficial to everyone. We could hold the classes here, and we could also do it if an operation is needed.”

“Please, think about this and let me know what you think?” Tim asked as he rose.

Tim’s Office:

Tim entered his office and thought, ‘What do I need to do first?’’ He picked up the intercom and asked for the Medical Center.

“Medical Center Nurse Massa, How may I help you?”

“This is the Captain. I would like a report on the two Silver ladies in The Bed.”

“Yes, Sir, I’ll get you to the nurse’s station taking care of them.”

“Nurse Station 4, Anna speaking.”

“This is the Captain. Could you give me an update on the two females?”

“Yes, sir, one should be out by tomorrow morning. The other within the next 48 hours.”

“Thank you. Please keep me informed.” Tim hung up the intercom and thought, ‘Good, I’ll be able to figure out what to do with all the kids.’ He remembered there was someone else at the medical center.

“Medical Center Nurse Massa, How may I help you?”

“This is the Captain, again. I would like a report on the Blue soldier.”

“Yes, Sir, I’ll get you to the nurse’s station taking care of that one.”

“Nurse Station 17, Jeanna speaking.”

“This is the Captain. Could you give me an update on the Blue Soldier?”

“Sir, The Bed is not giving us any information on the patient at this time.”

Tim replied, “Thanks. Please keep me informed.” And he ended the conversation.

Mayio’s voice came over the intercom, “Captain, we are entering a new system. Do you wish to send out probes?”

“Does it have a name in our database?”

“No, Sir.”

“Dispatch the probes and name the system and the planets. Check for intelligent life.”

“Yes, sir, Mayio out.” Mayio contacted TOC. “Pauline, Tim approved sending the probes.”


Tammy sat in the Common Marketplace and waited for Deniece and Althurin.

Althurin came walking in from the other side of the Marketplace with Ethdrin. They sat at the table, and Althurin asked if her friend could sit in on this meeting.

“That’s alright with me, and Deniece will be here soon. Then we can start discussing things.”

“Deniece, isn’t that the woman with two children who just moved in with the Captain?”

Tammy looked at Ethdrin and smiled, “Yes, she is. Moved right in with Tabitha, Tim, and me, and we all slept in the same bed.”

Ethdrin looked surprised and said, “I didn’t mean that by how it sounded.” She sat there with her head down and blushing.

“That’s OK. Deniece is a very wonderful person, and the kids are great.”

Deniece walked from the lift, saw the three sitting at a table, and thought, ‘Good, she brought her friend; maybe this will work.’ She smiled as she approached the table.

All three saw her approaching and stood up. “Please, ladies, sit down,” Deniece said as she sat next to Tammy.

Althurin introduced Ethdrin. The four of them ordered drinks.

Tammy told them what she had been doing. They would be doing the same and traveling between the ship and the world of the four members. If Tim picked up other planets, that would be in addition to their work.

“Tammy’s father, King Purrless, is at this point adding one of his Space Station to your stops,” Deniece added.

Ethdrin looked at Althurin and then at Deniece, asking, “May I ask a question?”

“Sure, ask all the questions you want,” Deniece said as she looked at Tammy. Tammy nodded her head.

“So, let me get this straight. Althurin, here, is to travel all around these worlds. Check out what the Traders want to trade or sell and then find a person or company willing to trade or buy these items. Right?”

“Yes. That’s the whole thing in a nutshell.”

“And what’s in it for her to do all these things?”

“That is the next thing we will be talking about. After she agrees to do this.” Deniece sat straight, brought the drinking glass to her lips, and held it there, waiting for the answer.

Althurin opened her mouth for the first time. “What if I don’t agree?”

Deniece lowered the glass without taking a drink and said, “Then this meeting is over, and we’ll look for someone else.”

Ethdrin started to rise. Althurin placed her hand on Ethdrin’s arm and nodded for her to sit back down. “And if I agree, then we talk about what I get, and that’s the only way to find out?”

“Yes, you wish to agree?”

Althurin looked at Ethdrin and said, “It is better than sitting around doing nothing. See different places. Who knows, maybe we’ll find some of our kind.” Ethdrin nodded with a sad face. Althurin looked back to Deniece and Tammy and said, “Yes, I agree,” then smiled.

Tammy looked at Deniece with a smile. Deniece said, “Welcome to the crew.”

Althurin and Ethdrin both had a surprised look. Althurin asked, “What do you mean?”

Now smiling, Deniece said, “Tim said we had to get a crew member to do the job. So, you just joined the crew.”

Althurin, still with a surprised look, “Is Ethdrin included?” As she looked toward Ethdrin.

“Remember, you pick, and then we talk. Why do you need her?” Tammy replied.

“Because she is my best friend?”

Deniece shook her head, “That is not a need, and you will need someone with the skill to negotiate for you.” She smiled as she said this.

“Oh, I see. Well, I know of such a person. Her name is Ethdrin, and she is a great negotiator.”

“Do you believe she would be interested in the job?” Deniece asked again. She looked into Ethdrin’s eyes and saw them shining.

Althurin looked at Ethdrin. She saw Ethdrin grinning and her eyes big and shining. “I believe she would like the job and become a crew member.”

Deniece stated, “You both are now members of the crew and official job title of Trade Commissioners.”

The Space Station:

Commander Rodmond walked into the partially cleaned lift area. He looked around, saw Brytnya, and headed in his direction, “It’s looking better.”

“Tomorrow, we’ll have the lift working, and I have two extra crews working on that room up there. Do you know of anything else that they would like done?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.