The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 47

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Tim felt good this morning; it was 4 a.m., and He sat up and looked over the women in his bed. There were six of them, and each one was equally beautiful. Each one got what they wanted, and Tim ensured each one had all their needs met before they went to sleep. He hurried from the cover, moved to the foot of the bed, to the bathroom, and returned dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

Tim left his Quarters and headed for the Medical Center to check on Miss C and the two silver females.

As he entered the Medical Center, he heard, “Good morning, Sir.” The night duty nurse stated.

“Good morning. Could I have an update on Miss C?” Tim stood there waiting for her reply.

“Yes, Sir, I just checked, and she is due to be released in six hours. Do you wish to see her? If so, room 45.”

“Thanks,” Tim knew where room 45 was and walked to it. He entered and saw Miss C just lying there peacefully. He thought, ‘Only six more hours, and we’ll be back together.’

Tim returned to the duty station and asked for an update on the two silver females.

“Sir, one will be released in four hours, and the other will be released sometime tomorrow afternoon.”

“Do you have any word on the blue Soldier?”

“No Sir, ... The Bed readout says. ‘The subject is being checked at this time.”

“Please, let me know an hour before the silver one is awakened.” Tim turned and exited the Medical Center and headed to the fitness center.


Tim entered the fitness center and saw four Undain soldiers on the exercise bikes.

They looked so different from the others but so unique in themselves. Tim guessed their height to be about five feet four inches. Their bodies were dark green with a lighter green in the front, starting at the lower jaw and continuing down to the top of their legs.

The heads were rounded, with the forehead swept back, coming to a point at the rear. Their ears dangled like the ears of a puppy dog. Their hands were like humans, but their feet were long, with only two toes and six inches long toenails. These females had little or no breasts.

Tim watched these individuals while doing his rowing exercises and then moved to the battle ropes. He finished with push-ups and joined the Commander and her troops for their five-mile run. Finishing like always and returned to the fitness room.

*****

Deniece sat up in bed once the alarm went off. She looked around and saw the girls spread out over the bed, remembering what had happened with Tim and each girl. She frowned and thought about the way it used to be. She would wake up with no one in bed and remembered how it was with her husband then. The sex was so different now. She smiled and thought about feeling Tim inside of her, and went he came, she felt so full.

Doctor Dell and Nurse Nancy raised their heads and looked at Deniece. Doctor Dell, with a smirk, asked, “Was that a night to remember? I hope you enjoyed watching the two felines and Tim. By comparison, my Nurse and I enjoyed caring for your body. I bet you didn’t know your hips could move that way. The sounds you females make while your body rises to that fever pitch and finally the scream of complete release of all your emotions.”

Deniece sat there momentarily, remembering what these two had done to her and how wonderful it felt. She shook her head to get rid of these wonderful and naughty thoughts. She turned, looked at both of them, and said, “I have to get up and start breakfast.” She rolled to the edge of the bed and stepped onto the floor. She looked down at her naked body and saw dried cum inside her thighs.

Deniece turned and looked at the Doctor, “You left a little.” She pointed to her right thigh.

“No, Tim had you one more time. At the last moment, Tim launched for the final time, and you fell unconscious.”

“Oh shit, I’ll have to take a quick shower before going to the kitchen.” She stood and headed for the shower.

“Would you like company?” asked Nurse Nancy.

“No, I have to fix breakfast for my kids, and I don’t have the time for you two to play with me. But it does sound nice, some other time.” She entered the bathroom, turned on the shower, finished quickly, grabbed a blouse and skirt, and headed to the kitchen.

Doctor Dell and Nurse Nancy got up and put on short robes. Nurse Nancy saw how the robes looked and said, “Doctor, we’ll need to exchange robes, and these will allow the kids to see our asses and other body parts. You know Deniece will be very mad if that happens.”

Doctor Dell reached into the closet and pulled out two bathrobes. Handing one to Nurse Nancy and putting on the other. “Does this look better?”

“Yes, for the time being. Remember, we are here to help. And not to keep Tim horny.”

“You know that’s not fair. We have been in that storage unit for a long time, and I need time to adjust to this new crew and how they act.”

“Yes, I understand, but remember that Sarha can and will have us back in storage if we do anything wrong.”


Doctor Dell and Nurse Nancy walked into the kitchen and asked if they could help.

“Yes, I could use the help. I need the table set, and drinks poured. I need these eggs fixed while I fix Tim’s meat.”

Nurse Nancy looked at the Doctor and said, “I’ll do the table and drinks.”

The Doctor walked to the stove and checked Sarha’s database for what eggs were and how to fix them. While getting the tools together, she turned to look at Deniece and said, “How many and what style?”

“You will need twenty-four and scramble them.”

Doctor Dell looked at the computer screen, saw how to scramble eggs, then turned to Deniece and asked. “Isn’t it about time for Tim?”

“I don’t think so. Maybe a little longer today.” She placed some of the meat on a plate in the warmer.

Nurse Nancy placed bread into the toaster and stood there reading the label on the jar, [Peanut butter.] She looked around to see if either was watching her. She turned her back to them and placed two fingers into the brown substance, pulling them out with a large amount and placing it in her mouth.

Doctor Dell turned to Nurse Nancy to see if the toast was done. “Is the toast ready?”

“This stuff sticks to the roof of your mouth.” She tried to clear the peanut butter from the roof of her mouth. Finally getting it loose, she said, “Almost done.”

Doctor Dell asked, “Was it good?” She smiled.

“Yes, but it needs something else.”

Deniece stopped and looked at the front door.

Doctor Dell looked at Nurse Nancy and said, “Tim will be opening the door soon.”

A few moments later, Tim walked in the door and moved to Deniece, kissing her neck. Deniece stretched her head to the side to expose more of her neck, and Tim rewarded her with more gentle kisses. “How are my lovely ladies doing this morning?”

Deniece turned around and, holding Tim’s face, kissed him passionately and whispered, “I don’t know, someone fucked me unconscious last night. But this morning, I feel great.”

“Well, if you feel great. Then, we are good.” He said as he headed to David’s room. He looked in and saw David was getting dressed. He moved to Wendy’s room and saw her heading to the bathroom.

Tim walked into his bedroom and heard the shower running, and he removed his sweats and opened the shower door.

In the shower stood Tabitha holding Tammy’s tail straight up and pointing to Tammy’s pussy. “Sir, she is ready for you.”

Tammy was bent over and held on to the shower safety rails. She looked over her shoulder and said, “Fuck it, like last night, that felt so good.”

Tim walked forward and allowed Tabitha to grab his cock and line it up. Once she had it ready, he shoved it in and started to pump.

Tabitha kneeled and gently placed her hands around Tim’s balls. Holding one in each hand started to massage. “Tim, I think Tammy deserves a large load.” She stretched her neck and tongue to get to each ball and give them lots of TLC.

Tammy moaned and said, “Yes, I need a large amount of your cum.”

While holding Tim’s balls, Tabitha said, “Remember Tim, we have to be at breakfast!”

“If this is breakfast, fill me up.” Tammy pushed back onto Tim’s cock.

At the same time, Tabitha squeezed Tim’s balls.

Tim pushed further into Tammy while releasing his cum into her.

******

Tim and the two felines walked into the kitchen, looked at Deniece, smiled, and saw the kids drinking their juice. Tim sat, and Deniece placed a plate in front of him and asked, “Was everything OK this morning, my husband?”

Tim smiled back and said, “Things are going great this morning. The exercise and the shower were awesome. And the food is amazing.”

Deniece leaned over and kissed him. She then sat and ate her breakfast.

Tim looked at David and asked, “David, did you finish all your homework?”

“Yes, father.”

“Daddy, I finished my homework, too,” Wendy said as she shoved more food into her mouth.

“Deniece, Miss C will be out of The Bed around ten this morning. If you want to be there?” Tim said as he wiped his mouth.

“Yes, I’ll be there. Have you checked on the two silver females?”

“Yes, one will be released around eight this morning, and I’ll be there. I am thinking about having Itsisa there.”

“That’s a good idea, and I’ll stop by and get her after dropping the kids off at school. Speaking of school, you kids had better get ready.” She turned to look at them.

David and Wendy said, “Yes, ma’am.” They got up and headed to their rooms to gather their books.

Nurse Nancy had packed each a lunch sack and handed it to them.

David gave her a funny look but didn’t say a thing. He looked at his mother outside the door and asked, “What is this?”

“Please, David, they prepared lunch for their children in her former life.”

“Mommy, can I eat it for lunch?” Wendy asked.

“Yes, you may.”

Deniece dropped the kids at school and started for Deck 3 and Itsisa’s place.


Tim left the breakfast table and moved to the bridge for the morning reports.

From her pilot’s seat, “Good morning, Captain,” Mayio stated as Tim walked through the bridge’s doorway.

“Good morning, Mayio,” He sat in his seat and prepared for the reports.

Sarha appeared next to Tim’s seat and said, “The Department Heads were ready with their reports.”

Tim listened closely to each report and asked questions but OKed the report, allowing everyone to return to their duties. “Mayio, I will be in my office if needed.” Tim got up and moved to his office. Close behind him was Millie with the cup of java.

He sat in his seat and started looking at the ship’s log.

Millie placed the java on the corner of the desk and asked, “Is there anything else, Captain?”

Tim looked up from the ship’s log and replied, “No, thank you, Millie.”

Millie turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

“Sarha, is there any new information about your sister ships?”

Sarah appears in front of Tim’s desk. “The vapor trail is getting denser, so Alice’s Parents’ ship must be slowing down.”

Tim looked at Sarha, “Could you speculate for what reason?”

“There could be many reasons, and it will be hard to tell. According to my calculations, we have gained two years and sixty-one days.

“Well, keep me informed. Anything else I need to know about?”

“Yes, we are approaching a system named Hutnoid, explored by humans three hundred years ago.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.