The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 53

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Tim went back to the bridge while still considering the soldiers and what he could do with them. He called out to Mayio, “Mayio, can someone contact Shanae, Pauline, Tawni, Connie, and Risfi,” as he crossed the bridge. Please bring them to my office.”

“Communications, You heard the Captain make the calls.”

As Tim entered his office, he considered how he could use the women and the soldiers to help protect this ship. The women began to arrive after ten minutes.

Following the last one’s appearance, people sat around debating the situation. “I’d like your attention,” Tim asked.

Talking came to a halt as everyone looked at Tim.

“Ladies, I want to form a squad, which is why I’ve brought you here. This unit would be a reactive force. When Wendy was taken hostage, I felt that some of us got along well. while simultaneously moving to the planet’s side. More caution is required. How do you feel about this, exactly?”

“Tim, I for one think that it’s a fantastic idea. There are drawbacks to visiting a planet and discovering that we walked right into a trap.” Pauline sat there recalling each of the three incidents.

“I would enjoy doing that. I apologize, but it gets irksome just sitting here doing nothing.” Shanae answered.

Risfi asked, “Tim, would you be in charge of this team?”

Tim questioned her, “Why do you want to be in charge?” as he turned to face her.

All the women were watching her. To see how this new girl would react.

“Oh, no, I just needed to know.” She smirked as she cast an amused glance at the other women.

Now, she was being smiled at by everyone.


Deniece wanted to take the kids to see the space station. Tim had an idea; he could distribute some of the clone soldiers among the people on the Space Station by sending them in plain clothes ahead. To find out if this would be effective, he called Doctor Dell.
The new clones she had shown him were prepared, and Doctor Dell confirmed that they would function. She needed some time to get the clones ready. Additionally, she required the clones to be aware of the intended appearance of their subjects. How many soldiers would you like to participate?

“I’ll give you the final say on that. But Deniece and the kids are not allowed to be aware of security.”

What if you let them go tomorrow morning? I’ll send fifty clone soldiers who will be dressed appropriately and who will always have two clones nearby. All of the soldiers will be in constant motion, and they won’t all be the same. All soldiers will group together around them if something should move against them.”

“That sounds good, but what if they enter a store or the restroom?”

“Female soldiers make up half the military. Will that cause a problem?

“No, I think that will work out. Just get it set up.”


When Sarha noticed No-Name with her, she inquired about his identity and origins. In an effort to identify this new AI, No-Name was going through his memory banks, and from where did all these fresh faces emerge?

Wendy approached No-Name and Sarha and asked “Hi, did you get lost again?”

Sarha pointed at No-Name and asked, “Miss Wendy, do you know this bot?”

“He is, in fact, my friend. He and I talk frequently. He was supposed to meet me after school. He may have become disoriented once more.”

“All right, but keep him with you, please. A bot that is not under my control cannot be allowed to wander around.” She uttered those words before leaving.

“Did you get in trouble?” Wendy questioned No-Name while glancing his way.

“I was speaking to someone when she made that call, so I have no idea. She started posing a ton of inquiries.”


“Deniece, You and the kids wanted to see the Space Station,” Tim said as he sat down at the breakfast table. Is it going to be okay with Risfi going along?”

Wendy questioned, “Mommy, are we going to the Space Station?” Her eating had stopped, and she hoped they were because she had sad eyes.

Deniece asked, “Is she a bodyguard?”

“No, she has been on some before and is aware of how and where things might be.”

“Thank you,” Risfi said as she turned to face both of them. This should make it possible for Deniece and me to get to know one another.”

“He likes to see things, so can I bring a friend, please, Daddy?”

“Yes, you may take a friend,” Tim said without thinking. Tim gave it some more thought and realized she was referring to one of her dolls.

Tim moved to the living room after getting up from the table. Followed by Risfi. “Tim, is there anything I should be aware of?”

“Nevertheless, Deniece doesn’t need to know, I admit. You’ll always be surrounded by clone soldiers wearing regional garb. They will protect you and keep her and the kids safe if anything happens.”

“Why am I going,” Risfi asks.

“In the event that something goes wrong. It is your responsibility to ensure their safe return.”

“I’ll do that right away. Thank you.” She walked back to the kitchen.

Tim sat down on the sofa and took the intercom. “Doctor Dell.” He said to the operator.

“Doctor Dell, How may I assist you,”

“Tim here. I’m sending Risfi with the soldiers, are they ready, do they know what everyone looks like?”

“Yes, they have all been given the identities of everyone on board your ship through programming. They have also been trained to surround the family without using any weapons.”

“Okay, I’ll see, Deniece, Risfi, and the kids to the MTS.”

In the living room, Deniece joined Tim on the couch. Two things, First of all, why are you allowing the kids and me to travel to the space station by ourselves? Next, what will I do for the credits if the kids need to eat?”

“According to the reports I’ve received, the Space Station is a safe place. There isn’t much of a problem. If there is any, it is shoplifting.”

Deniece shook her head in agreement.

“Second, Miss C and Areyaka have set up the exchange system, and this is your credit stick. Credits total 50,000 for you.”

Deniece kissed him while leaning in close to press her braless breasts against his chest.

“You better get a bra on before I mug you right here in the living room,” Tim said with a smile as he acknowledged the emotion.

“You are correct, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t want anything happening. She then turned and entered the bedroom, where she put on a bra. “Children, let’s go,” she called as she emerged from the bedroom. “Risfi, are you prepared”

Everyone exited the room, and No-Name was waiting for them in the hallway. Tim asked, “How did you get here?” and then turned to look around. Sarha, he yelled.

At once, Sarha appeared and said, “Yes, Tim.”

“How did he get on this ship?” Tim enquired while pointing at No-Name.

No-Name came up to Tim and asked, “Sir, could I answer that question?”

Wendy moved to No-Name after leaving the room. “I see you’ve met my friend, Daddy.”

Tim stood there looking perplexed. “How did he get on this ship, and what do you mean your friend?”

“If I could, Sir.”

“Someone, please call security. Sarha, answer me!!! How did he get on this ship?”

Wendy appeared to be about to cry, “But, Daddy, he is my friend.”

“My Husband, relax and let the bot respond to your inquiries.”

After spotting the tears, Tim glanced at Wendy before turning to the bot. Saying, “OK, but how did you get on this ship?”

“Sir, this little lady first offered to be my friend; do not hold it against her. I entered your ship in the way that I did. I followed your group as they walked back. I merely assumed that this was a brand-new Space Station component.”

“Can my friend stay? He’s someone I can talk to,” Wendy walked up to Tim, hugged his leg, and enquired. “I enjoy having him respond to my inquiries in a manner that makes sense to me.”

“Do you have a name?” Tim inquired as he regarded the bot.

“No sir, You called me No-Name on the station I’ll go with that if it’s okay?”

“Can Sarha scan your memory data to check you out?”

“There is a hook-up right there if you want.” He made a motion toward the door while pointing at it. Hook himself in and remained motionless.

“Tim, he’s a pretty amazing bot. There is no evidence to support the notion that he was brought here or that he is under observation.”

“You’re welcome to be Wendy’s friend and stay with her,” Tim said after moving to No-Name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.