The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 54

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

The Star Gladiator 1 bridge. A loud voice shouted, “Red Alert, Red Alert. This is not a drill, repeat, This is not a drill. All personnel to their stations.”

Tim jumped up from his chair and dashed from his office to the bridge. “What has taken place?” As he sat in the captain’s chair and glanced at the view screen, he asked. Not many spacecraft were firing at the planet or station, in his observation.

“Sir, we overheard a call to the King from the Space Station. It appears as though the Station is being attacked from within.

Tim wondered aloud why someone would attack the station as he sat there bewildered. “Any news from Deniece,” Sarha?

“Areyaka is currently tapping into their channels, so we will know everything that happens in a minute.”

Tim’s front view screen then began to flicker. On the screen, he could see several camera views of various station locations. A scene resembling a madhouse was in progress, with people rushing everywhere. Some of the victims, who are lying on the floor, have blood all over them. Many people were seeking a place to hide that was safe.

“Sarha, call the station commander and ask if he needs help,” he stated while looking through the screens for Deniece and the children.

There entered the three troop commanders. Tim ordered, “Have your soldiers ready in five minutes. Have them wear red armbands.”

Not uttering a single word to one another, the three of them abruptly turned and left in under two minutes.

Tim is still searching for Deniece and the kids. Sarha replied. “The station commander said, Tim, yes,”

Tim ordered, “Tell the commander about the red armbands and have the reactionary team at the MTS, ASAP,” as soon as he stood up and turned toward the lift.

He hurried up to the MTS where his crew and the commanders were waiting.

“Tim, we have already seen Deniece and the kids. Around them, there are many people gathered. It appears that Risfi was harmed. Will send medical personnel with you, “Areyaka declared.

“Sarha, I need your assistance. The 100 clone warriors should follow me, please.”

Tim said, turning to the commanders, “You each choose a deck and clean it. I need one or two terrorists for questioning. Do you have any questions?”

Tim receives his gun from Pauline, along with a belt loaded with extra ammunition clips. Tim thanked her and urged everyone to keep at least two individuals together.”

The first person through the MTS was Shanae, who, after inspecting the area, exclaimed “clear” while pointing to the right.

Tim whispered to them once everyone had passed the MTS. “We have to climb a deck. About fifty feet away, to the right and outside, is the stairwell.”

Tim halted before advancing. The clone warriors were just beginning to emerge. Everything began with their commander. Tim said he wanted them to stick with him. Two troopers were to be left behind to watch over the customers after inspecting each store.

The commander responded by saying that he understood and that his soldiers would carry out his orders.

Leading the way up the stairway was Shanae. When she heard gunfire and went to check, she noticed someone coming up behind a uniformed security soldier.

She crouched down, hurried across the open area, grabbed the man by the head, covered his mouth, positioned her knife in the middle of his back, and pushed it through the heart. The only sound was the body hitting the floor.

When the soldier turned to look after hearing a sound, Shanae had already set the shooter down on the ground. She made a motion with her wristband to emphasize her point.
He resumes firing at the people inside the station who are attempting to take control. When he turned to look behind him to see where she was going, Tim and the others were approaching from the stairwell. They were in a semi-crouched stance, moving swiftly and low. He observed that each was wearing a red armband. Now he understood her pointer’s intent.

Tim made his way down the hallway’s left side. Before crossing, he looked into each doorway. People were hiding in a few of the stores. Connie would enter to make sure everyone was okay since she was last in line. Following that, it was announced that soldiers would be stationed nearby to watch over them until someone arrived to collect them.

In the center, Tim could hear shooting. He looked around the side of the wall and saw that some shooters were keeping the security forces down from the second deck. moving away from the entrance of the store. He fired, killing a sniper. The girls dispersed after moving around him.

The security guards observed a red armband and remembered that these folks were friendly. He announced to the others that help was on the way.

******The soldiers were informed by the clone commander of what Tim wanted them to do.
They began at the first door, went through it, and left two guards. Individuals were present inside the third store. Two soldiers were sent inside by the commander to make sure. After waiting, he ran in after hearing a shot. A dead person was lying on the ground there. The commander questioned why he shot the man.
“Before you yell at him
. This man was utilizing us as a shield,” he said as he pointed to the man on the floor. “He was one of those who desired to take control of the station. The person pointed to the soldier and said, “He saved us from death.”
The commander thanked everyone, then went to clear
other stores while leaving that soldier behind.
******.
Tim heard gunfire coming from the third deck
, and felt a bullet in his arm, spun, and saw the shooter. kneeled and shot the man in the head.

A great deal of shooting suddenly broke out. Tim reasoned that these guys must have been in a room because they were prepared to kill people now.
Two of the men made their way over to a group of people standing next to a storefront. In the center
of the mall, Tawni was concealed by a wall. She observed the two approaching the group. “Friends, I need your help.” She called out with her hands raised. Two tiny flames started to appear.

“Someone is going to get hurt by those two running over there. Could you stop them?”
The flames
left her hands and sped up toward them. They grew bigger has they moved. The two assailants began to become uncomfortable. Upon turning, they noticed flames approaching them. The flames engulfed their bodies before they could act or speak. The flames completed their task in under a minute and then quickly retreated to Tawni.


Connie looked at the fight. On the upper deck, she noticed a sniper. Anything that moved was shot by him. She saw him kill a three-person family. She approached Pauline and inquired, “Would you like to teach this guy a lesson?”
Pauline nodded as she scanned the area where the gunfire was coming from.

“How close do you want to be? I know you need time to change.”


“I’ll have enough time if you can give me six feet.” Back around the corner, they went, standing together.
When Tim noticed them moving, he questioned what they were doing.

Pauline indicated the sniper after observing Tim’s gaze. Connie immediately teleported her to the second deck, six feet behind the sniper.

Pauline stood there and transformed into an eight-foot-tall, 1,300-pound white gorilla in just two seconds. She imitated the gorillas in the pictures by standing on her back feet and beating on them while screaming.

The sniper turned around to see what had happened after hearing the scream. His shock caused his face to go white. He came upon a real gorilla. Only in photographs had he ever seen one, but no
w one stood in front of him. He saw the gorilla wave a finger back and forth as he turned his sniper rifle around.

Pauline picked up the sniper by his leg. She raised and hoisted him over the railing. She first pointed at the sniper and then at the security guards. She pushed the sniper to the side.
A security guard who saw an opportunity to exact revenge fired a shot. He intended to hit the shoulder because he didn’t want to kill this person. As soon as they noticed this, the others all fired. Pauline raised him and gave him a face-to-face hug after each had taken a shot. She then threw him into one of the fountain’s water bowls using all of her strength, causing him to land face-down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.