The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 55

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Tim is seated in the living area on the sofa. Tabitha emerged from the bedroom and sat facing Tim. “Tim, I have all the people you wanted for that meeting, coming aboard in two days.”

“Did you tell DarkIce so he could be prepared?”

“Yes, he said that he would have it ready.”

“Is there anything else I need to know?”

“No, that is it for right now.”

Chester brought Tim’s Java and turned to Tabitha. “Princess Tabitha, can I get you anything this morning?” Chester asked politely.

“No, Chester, I’m fine.”

Tammy comes out and sits next to Tim. “Tim, mother wants Tabitha and me to join her today.” She looked over at Tabitha and said, “Sister, you are going, right?”

With a knock on the door, everyone looked, and Chester answered. “Good morning, Miss Deniece. How are you?”

“I’m fine, Chester. Is Tim up so I can talk to him?”

“Chester, let her in,” Tim replied.

Deniece walked across the room and found Tim, Tabitha, and Tammy all seated. “Tim, some of us would be interested in seeing the planet if we could?”

Tim regarded Deniece and commented, “You look great this morning, and how many is a few?”

“There are five adults and three children.” ... And thank you.”

“I’ll have Tabitha check with the mayor and see if it’s OK? I’ll talk to you later. Tim looked around and looked at Tabitha. She nodded her head.

Deniece turned around and returned to her unit.


Tabitha returns after seeing the mayor with an OK on the tour. “Tim, the mayor will have a guide that will help them get around.”

“OK, it makes me feel better, ‘‘ asked Tawni and Pauline if they would like to go along. To assure that the children are safe.”

“I’ll do that ... and tell everyone to be ready in an hour.” Tabitha turned around and asked Sarha where to find Tawni and Pauline.

Sarha popped up beside Tim. “Tawni’s in her lab, and Pauline is at the Alion eatery having lunch.”

Tabitha gets everybody together and leads them towards the MTS and their visit to the Undain’s city.


Pauline exits the MTS first and looks around. She sees an individual standing next to the platform door. Pauline approached her, handed her a translator, and showed her where to put it.

She introduces herself, Hello, I am Lao, your guide.”

Pauline turned and signaled the rest to come out. Everyone introduces themselves, and the tour starts.

Lao starts by telling them, “Our cities are in two parts, like most. The last is just where we live. We will go to the marketplace first.”

They spend about two hours walking around the market area. The mayor had given Lao a credit stick to use to purchase items.

The group was on its way towards the vessel when two vehicles approached. Six individuals with weapons jumped from the vehicle, pointed to the building next to them, and motioned for them to enter.

Pauline said, “Do as they say, think of the kids.”

Everybody did what they were instructed to do. Their guide kept her mouth shut. They were taken to a room where a person pointed to the chairs. Everyone sat down, and the children were put in the middle.

Pauline reiterated, “Do not cause any problems until the children are safe.”

“But we can take on these guys,” said David.

“David, Please do as Mommy asks.”

An individual moved to the guide and talked to her. She answered their questions. As she answered, the translator also translated so the whole group could hear.

The individual had heard that there were some valuable people here, and they would get a large number of credits from the mayor for their release.

“These are not valuable people; these are passengers from the ship.” The guide was telling them.

“If they come off the ship, someone will pay for them.”

“Please, let the children go, they could do you harm.” The guide was doing her best to help the children.

She was told by the spokesperson to take the children to the other room if she was so concerned about them.

Pauline told David, Sadri, and Wendy to follow their guide and stay there until their mothers came and got them. All three children did as told and followed the guide.

Once the door was closed, Pauline said, “We need a distraction!”

“They are men? They love to see a female’s body, no matter what species.” Replied Miss C.

“What are you talking about?” Asked Pauline.

“I’ll make the distraction. What do you want the rest to do?”

“Tawni and I will see to the guys, and you ladies stay back.” Pauline looked at Tawni and gave the nod to the left. Tawni started to move left slowly.

“All right, here’s the distraction.” Miss C stepped forward and started unbuttoning her blouse.

“Miss C, what are you going to do?” asked Deniece.

“Pauline wanted a distraction, and I’m giving it to her. It’s for the kids. Just think of what will happen to them.” While she was talking, she kept unbuttoning her blouse.

“Maybe a couple of us can be more of a distraction.” Syloar started to loosen her blouse.

“Two is enough,” Pauline said. She moved to the right of the group as the rest moved back a little at a time. “Please, you two, stay close to the center of the group.”

“Syloar, only go as far as your bra.” Miss C. said

“That’s fine by me. But, you see, I don’t have a bra on.”

“Well, then these guys are really in for a show because neither do I.” Miss C was down to the last button. “Let’s hope they like titties.”

“Do we take them off?”

“No, just open the blouse, a little at a time. Remember, we’re a distraction. Not a show.”

All six of them were looking at the two females. They never spoke a word. Their eyes were glued to the girl’s bosom.

The two girls opened their blouses at the exact same moment. The guy’s mouth fell open.

They just looked at the breasts; they had never seen boobies this big. Large and round with a prominent point on the tip.

At that moment, Tawni invited her flaming friends out to play. Three flames moved from her fingertip to the floor and grew to six feet. Pauline turned into her friendly gorilla.

The guys were still looking at the breast with amazement.

Deniece, Marqivarr, and Sangar saw the look on these guys’ faces and could not believe it.

Deniece thought, ‘All a girl has to do is show her breasts, and these guys should stop whatever they’re doing.’

Tawni’s flames moved towards three of the close ones. They formed a circle around them.

Pauline leaped towards the other three. She grabbed one and threw him over her shoulder. He landed against a wall near the three women.

Deniece saw that the one Pauline had just tossed against the wall had started to move. She came up to him and booted him. He stretched out his hand, caught her foot, and pulled. She screamed and tried to move backward.

Marqivarr and Sangar both looked in her direction, and they saw she needed help. They went towards him and started kicking him as well.

All three have begun beating on him now. This one stood no chance of getting off the floor.

The two remaining guys drew their weapons and turned towards Pauline. She snatched the weapon from his grasp and moved on to the next. She needed to get the weapon from his hands.

Miss C and Syloar both stood there watching. Both saw the weapon pointed at Pauline. Both jumped into the air and screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.