The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

In the Library:

Tabitha moved into the seat that had previously been occupied by her mother in the Library and immediately summoned the Commander.

Tabitha was greeted by Commander Anden-Aipas as she entered the Library. She asked her, “Princess Tabitha, did you want to see me?”

“Yes, I need you to speak to the man who was taken into custody, to see if there it’s a possibility that one or more people are responsible for all of this.”

“Yes, Princess, and exactly how much talking do you recommend that I do?”

“Like Tim said, any means.”

“Yes, I will have someone start a conversation with him,” she responded. “However, there is a young lady inside the castle who is frustrated because she is unable to leave and is making attempts to escape.”

“Has she provided any explanation as to why she would like to leave?”

“I haven’t had the chance to talk to her yet, so the answer is no.”

“All right, please inform me of any information you obtain from either of them.”

The Girl from the courtyard:

When Commander Anden-Aipas entered the room, she took a look at the girl who was restrained in the chair. Drew nearer and enquired, “What is your name?”

The girl looked up at the Commander with her eyes half closed and with a sad expression. “Could you kindly take me to my mother? I really need to talk to her.” Her lips were quivering, and her face had a very pale white color to it.

“Please begin by introducing yourself by name. When that time comes, we’ll discuss going to see your mom.”

“I beg you, could you please check on her to see if she is, okay?” Her entire body was trembling.

“All right, but could you tell me your name?”

“If I tell you my name, is it possible for me to see my mother?” Soon, tears began to run down her cheeks as she thought about what had happened.

“If you tell us your name and where you live, then we’ll discuss your mother,” the commander said.

“Please don’t ask me where I live! I don’t want to tell you!” Her expression changed to one of surprise.

“All right, what’s your name then?”

“I’m Relza. When will I be able to see my mother?”

“Relza, why were you trying to flee the castle with such a strong sense of urgency?”

“You said that I would be able to see my mother.”

“Relza, I was wondering why you were in the courtyard.”

“I’ll tell you once you’ve allowed me to speak with my mother,” she said.

After pulling up a chair, the Commander sat down so that she could face Relza. She inquired in a gentle tone and with a smile, “Relza, what are you doing? Is there something that we should be aware of what’s taking place right now?”

“I can’t say. I have to talk to my mom right away!” A look of concern had appeared on her face.

“Please let me know where you live so that I can dispatch an officer to check on her.”

The abrupt act of Relza sitting up and shouting “No!! No! You are unable to carry out such an action. They’re going to end up killing her.” After that, she sat herself down and hung her head down in defeat.

The Commander turned around and signaled for a soldier to advance while maintaining an expression of surprise. She spoke in a low voice, muttering, “I need an agent.” The soldier swung around and dashed away from the scene in a hurry.

“Relza, Please explain to me why someone would want to kill your mother.”

“There is nothing else I can say.” She stoically accepted her fate and hung her head.

The Commander spoke with more authority and said to Relza, “We can help, and you need to tell me what’s going on.”

She eventually started laughing uncontrollably and exclaimed, “I can’t! They will put an end to my mother!”

The Commander turned her attention to a second soldier who was stationed off to the side and motioned for her to release Relza’s hand ties.

After removing the bindings from Relza’s hands, the soldier waited to see what the woman would do next. She thought, ‘I’m keeping my fingers crossed that she didn’t intentionally try to hurt the Commander.’

When Relza finished, she rubbed her wrists together. She turned to the Commander and said, “I didn’t know what they were doing.”

Who are they ... exactly? The Commander inquired about it.

“I have no idea; it was just two men. They came to our house after knocking on our door, and when my mother opened it, they barged right in.”

“Did they hurt either you or your mother?”

“Well, they sat my mother down in a chair and tied her there, and then they told me to go to the garden, sit down there, and wave to whoever was looking out the window ... Well, I went to the garden, and I sat down there, and I waved to whoever was looking out ... And if I were to finish this task and then come back, my mother would be able to go.”

“Relza, Please tell me the address of the home you share with your mother. I give you my word that we will not go inside the house, but we will keep an eye on it.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, I promise. I will dispatch special people to keep an eye on your mother there, and I guarantee that nothing bad will happen to her.”

After hearing a knock on the door, the soldier opened it. A man and a woman walked in together. Commander, you asked for an agent, but we weren’t sure which one to send, so we sent both of ourselves.

When the Commander had finished speaking, she turned back to Relza and said, “These two will be watching your mother’s house.” Both of the agents acknowledged Relza with a nod.

“But how are they going to keep an eye on my mother? They are going to hurt her if they see anyone watching the house.”

“We’ll put these two in the house across the street, and we’ll keep an eye on things from there.” Is that all right?”

“Alright, but how exactly will you bring my mother to a place where she is safe?”

I will get someone who specializes in this matter to help.

“I will call in a specialist.”

The Queen booted:

After touring the space station, Tim returned to his office where he had been working. A tone could be heard coming from the intercom not long after he took his seat.

Madlyn asked Tim in a tone that suggested she was a little bit annoyed, “Could you please come down to the Medical Center? It would appear that the Queen is being kicked out of bed at this point.”

“Of course, you can count on me to be there in no time.” He got to his feet and started making his way toward the exit. “Sarha! where is Tammy?”
“Madlyn is requesting that one of the nurses wake her up; she is currently sleeping in a different unit.”

Tim dashed out of the lift and dashed to the Queen’s unit, where he arrived at the exact same time as Tammy.

She voiced her concern by inquiring, “Tim, how is mother?”

“I can’t say for sure. We’ll find out very soon.”
As they drew nearer to the Queen’s unit, they saw Madlyn waiting in the hallway outside the door while the Queen remained inside the room. Madlyn was talking to the Queen in an effort to soothe her anxiety and bring her back to her normal state.

As Tammy moved closer to Madlyn and the entrance, she became aware that her mother was still standing there and appeared to be in an extremely irate state. She went up to her mother and gave her a bear hug.

Continuing to be enraged, the Queen demanded to know, “Why am I here? What the heck happened?”

“Mom, I’d like to ask you to take a seat so we can talk,” Tammy begged her mother to calm down and take a seat as she pleaded with her. “I’m sorry, Mom, but someone shot you in the neck. Madlyn is the one who brought you to this location and positioned you in “The bed.”

After a short while of sitting, the Queen finally spoke up and asked, “Your father?”
“Yes, Father was shot, and he is currently being treated in the adjacent unit. He is going to make it. However, he will require additional time to recover from this.”

“Who took our place?” she demanded to know.
“It has been decided that Tabitha will represent you in this matter.”
Tim questioned Madlyn as he turned around to face her, “Why is she out of bed?” Tim did
not move and focused on taking everything in. He was under the impression that the panel said, “fifty hours.”
“Yes, the Bed has healed the wound on the outside, and the micro-nano-bots are currently healing the wound on the inside.”

Tim continued his conversation with Madlyn while he occasionally glanced in the direction of the Queen. “Does it seem like she’s changed her behavior?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.