The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Approaching the two felines, he stopped and introduced himself. “Hello, I’m Tim Bodge, but please call me Tim. This charming woman is Sarha, the AI of the ship.” Tim extended his hand to shake hands with them, and he sensed the soft fur on the back of their hands.

“I am Tabitha, and this is my younger sister, Tammy. Thank you for rescuing us. We owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude.” Tabatha now looked around to find out where their ship was. She saw the soldier’s hands on their left and elbowed Tammy, snapping her head to her left. She was hoping Tammy would notice everything.

“Yes, thank you,” responded Tammy. Tammy felt the elbow and looked left, seeing the bots. They gave Sarha and Tim an unusual look.

Tim noticed the two felines watching the bots... “We were not sure of your intentions, so we took reasonable precautions.” He then instructed Sarha to return the bots to their stations. He turned towards the two felines. “If you would like to join us, we’ll show you to your new quarters and let you freshen up.”

“Tim, let them stay in the XO’s quarters,” Sarha said.

“Please, we do not wish to put the XO out of their quarters, and we would love to have guest rooms.” Both felines looked nervous about putting the XO out and didn’t want to cause problems with the XO.

“Please don’t worry about the XO. “Sarha will clarify later,” he said. Tim was standing there, watching the three of them start walking away. Unexpectedly, he sneezed two or three times.

“Bless you,” said Tabitha. Everybody stopped; Tabitha turned to see if Tim would be all right.

“Sarha, please show Tabitha and Tammy to their quarters. Once they are ready, ask a bot to show them the way to the bridge.”

“After you freshen up and rest, a bot will be at your doorway to show you the way to the bridge. Please join Sarha and me on the bridge,” Tim said to them.

Sarha and the two Felines left the shuttle bay, heading to the XO’s quarters.

Tim was having problems concentrating. “Sarha,” another Sarha, appeared next to Tim.

Tim looked at her and then at the Sarha, leaving with the two felines.

Sarha took notice of Tim’s face. “Tim, since I’m an AI, I can appear in several different places simultaneously.”

“Well, that is a useful thing to know. Is there any way to determine if the bots could repair their ship and for how long? And while you are at it, see if you can find out anything about the vessel or its passengers. “Please let me know right away,” Tim asked. He stood there feeling a bit bad but not thinking anything about it.

“I will have the bots look at their ship and tell you,” Sarha said.

Tim was alone in the bay. Suddenly, he couldn’t breathe. He fell to the bay floor, gasping for air, and his lips turned blue.

Sarha, being an AI, kept track of every person onboard her ship. When Tim began to have respiratory problems, she appeared by his side. She saw the signs, reviewed some of her reference files, and was aware of the cause.

Sarha immediately transferred Tim to the medical bay with the help of the material transfer system. Simultaneously, Sarha had a medical bot give Tim a syringe loaded with micro-nano-bots.

Within minutes, Tim rose and looked around. Seeing that he had returned to the clinic, he tried to find out what had happened. “What the hell happened?”

“You had a medical reaction to the feline fur, and I placed micro-nano-bots into your system. “They will return your system to standard per your first medical examination,” Sarha replied.

“OK, I was unaware that I was allergic to feline fur, and I don’t remember having an allergy to anything in the past. “Will the micro-nano-bots stay in my system, or will they eventually flush out?” “The micro-nano-bots the military gave us weren’t permanent. “I don’t think they wanted to unleash something on civilians, but the ones I got weren’t all that special.”

These are going to be permanent, Tim. The ones I just gave you are going to improve your immune system. They will also fight all diseases and illnesses and even bring changes to your body, such as enhancing your muscles. Micro-nano-bots are programmable as needed and can even create more micro-nano-bots when required.

“Hold on a second, change any part of my body,” Tim said. With a thoughtful gaze, he thought, “No more sick time. “Feel good about yourself all the time.”

“Yes,” responded Sarha.

“If I wanted to upgrade my cock, could I?” Tim asked. Tim had a big smile, thinking about how big most men would like it. Now the only thing he had to do was think about it, and it would be there.

“Yes, you think about how you want to enhance it, and micro-nano-bots will work to do it,” Sarha said.

“My cock is ten inches in length and four inches around.” Tim thought.

Tim had a surprised look on his face and felt his cock grow. He walked away from Sarha, took his pants down, and checked. His dick was now ten inches long, four inches in diameter, as hard as a rock, and as painful as hell.

He put his hands around it to see how it felt. He began to move his hands back and forth. It was strange to have something so huge between his legs. But he began to feel lightheaded.

“How do I get it back to normal?” Tim asked. He began to experience dizziness from all the blood moving to his new kidney. If this were how it felt to have a big dick, someone else could have it.

“I think you want it to be normal,” Sarha said.

With his pants down, Tim thought, “Cock back to normal.” His dizziness lessened. “OK,” Tim said. Now let’s go back to the feline fur reaction. Do I have it anymore? Tim pulled his pants back up and re-fastened them. And his dick was back to the size it used to be.

“No,” replied Sarha, “your micro-nano-bots will fix all the health problems. “Not only that, but if you get a cut, it will begin to heal immediately.”

Everything we have experienced today, and all this information has given me a headache, requiring some rest. Thank you so much for saving my life again today.”


Sarha left the lift with both felines, turned right, and showed them the Bridge Crew Mess Hall and their quarters. The XO’s door opened as they approached and walked into the living area. They looked to the right and saw the food dispenser, dinner set-up, the couch and chairs, and the view screen and robust universal communication relay set-up.

There were two doors on the far wall. The one on the right led to the bedroom, and the other led to the private study. They looked inside the bedroom first. On the other side of the room is a great round bed. The two girls stared at it and laughed.

“My last XO had a hedonistic lifestyle. “The door on the left is to the shower, and the right is to a walk-in closet,” Sarha said.

“Do you need any clothing brought in from your ship? I can have some maintenance bots transfer your things. Please press the red button on the wall next to the entrance doorway.”

“Why not just say something? “Wouldn’t you hear us?” Tabitha asked. She turned to look at Sarha.

“I do not monitor the living quarters. “What goes on in here is your business,” Sarha said.

“What if you’re needed and we can’t get to the button? “How will you know?” Tammy asked. She looked nervous, just wondering, not knowing anything about these people; she was new here. and was concerned about “what if.”

“I monitor all individuals’ vital signs aboard the ship but do not ask questions. If, for some reason, you have a health problem, I will monitor the room to see if you need help. In that case, call out my name, and I will appear.” Sarha said.

“Thank you. I needed that. I just wondered, “If something happened, how would you know?” Tammy asked.

Tabitha reached over to hug Sarha but fell to the floor. She had passed right through Sarha.

“I’m sorry, I’m a hologram. “I should have made sure you knew I wasn’t a solid person,” Sarha said.

“But you look so real and solid,” said Tabitha. She got up off the floor and felt a little silly about the whole thing.

“How do you get all your work done?” asked Tammy, and she was laughing at her sister for the fall.

“I have over three hundred maintenance bots and over twenty personnel bots. They do the work, I provide the instructions, and they do follow them. I programmed each bot with many skills and picked the one it needed bots. They do the work, I provide the instructions, and they do follow them. I programmed each bot with many skills and picked the one it needed. “If there is something new to do, I add a new sub-route to the main program,” said Sarha.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.