The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 58

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Deniece was in the process of entering the living room when she saw Tammy sitting on the couch. She questioned, “How is your mother doing these days?”

As Tammy began to sit up more upright, she remarked, “I would imagine that she is doing a lot better now.”

Deniece looked at her in a peculiar manner and asked, “Can you please elaborate on what you mean by imagine?”

“Well, she craved a man’s attention, and so Tim, unknowing to him, he was volunteered to spend the time with her.”

“What exactly is the length of time that Tim will spend with her?”

Tammy shrugged her shoulders and remarked, “I suppose she holds out for three days on average.”

“Tammy!!!! What exactly are you referring to? I was wondering if Tim was okay.”

Tammy gave her a reassuring look and remarked, “I’m sure Tim will be fine. He is currently the only male capable of dealing with Mother.”

Deniece went up to Tammy and positioned herself directly in front of her. “Young lady, please. Please make it crystal clear to me what it is that you are talking about!”

Tammy grinned and said, “Don’t be angry, please. Mother requires a man at this time due to Father’s inability to have sex with her. So, I volunteered, Tim.”

“So, please clarify for me. You voluntarily offered, Tim, to do what with your mom?” Deniece’s face was beginning to flush.

“Well, ... Oh my God, she absolutely needs to be fucked by a man! She’s in heat right now.” The sound of Tammy’s scream could be heard throughout the house.

“In heat! at her age.” As she sat down next to Tammy, Deniece turned and fixed her gaze on her. “And what exactly is Tim supposed to do?”

Tammy eyed Deniece with an expression that said, “[Are you really so stupid?]” He’s going to fuck her.”

“Exactly why does it take three days?”

“She’ll be in heat for that amount of time.”

An expression of surprise was displayed when Deniece asked, “Tim will be fucking her for those three days, right?”

“Yes, but also no. Mother feels more at ease taking the initiative. However, she is a fierce fighter. Her claws are going to be put to use. Because Tim has a better chance than anyone else of coming out of this unscathed, that’s why.”

Deniece completed her turn and resumed her seat on the couch. After that, she asked, “Are you of the opinion that your mother will outlast Tim?”

Tammy grinned as she relaxed next to Deniece and remarked, “It’s going to be fascinating to watch how this turns out. I just really hope that Mom doesn’t get the impression that this is going to be a continuing pattern.”

Deniece refocused her attention on Tammy and asked, “What in the world would lead your mother to believe that?”

“If Tim does a fantastic job fucking her, she might have the desire to hold on to him.”

As the color left Deniece’s face, she said, “He’s mine, I mean ours,” while her face was turning a bright red.

“You were right; he does belong to you. You merely allowed us to take pleasure in our time spent with the two of you.”

Deniece relaxed in her chair and greeted Tammy with a grin before asking, “Now that your mother is in heat, is it possible for her to have more kittens?”

Tammy mumbled while covering her mouth with her hand and stating, “I’ve never given that any thought before.”

Deniece laughed and then said, “She will have no choice but to go to Alice’s place. Tim has two queens, and both of them are pregnant and enjoy being nudists.

When Deniece turned around, she asked a more serious question: “What is the condition of your father?”

“The bed is not providing any information at this time. It was recently stated that the patient’s condition is stable.

“I am aware of the most recent time that Miss C was in Madlyn’s care, that she repeated over and over again that the BED can only heal, not repair. There is a significant gap between the two.”

“Yes, I am aware; I discussed this matter with Doctor Dell. According to what she said, it is impossible to determine his condition until he has progressed further.” Tammy sat there with a miserable expression on her face.

The kids and a robot dubbed “No-Name” entered via the entrance. Wendy said, “Mommy, we’re home.”

“All right, kids, finish your homework,” Deniece said. The children went to the study area, which was the other unit’s kitchen before it was converted into a study area. No-name sensors detect a small amount of heat.

Deniece moved around on the couch to find a more comfortable position while she continued talking. Now, both of her legs were spread apart, and she had her left foot tucked in between her right knee and right shin. Her private parts were visible from the position the children would have been in at the time.

The sensors on No-Name picked up the heat that was coming from between Deniece’s legs. No-Name’s database specified the location on a woman’s body where the condition was found. The heat was considerably higher than the temperature that is normally discovered in such a precise location with such specifics, in addition to any previous information gleaned from requests. No-Name was able to determine that this lady needed his help. A search was conducted in the database of No-Name to look for the particular sub-routine that was frequently used to lower the temperature.

No-Name looked for the precise opening’s location using his sub-routine, and he would assume the stance that was best suited for performing this routine. After running all of the calculations and using his primary CPU to analyze the results, he found that everything was within the expected parameters.

No-Name would now begin the procedure. He began by locating the appropriate location, where he was now standing in front of Deniece, close to the couch. No-Name pressed against her left leg. No matter how hard she tried, Deniece was trapped and compelled to stay in that position. Deniece could feel the pressure of No-Name against her leg, and the feeling was more uncomfortable than she expected. She tried to move away, but the combination of No-Name’s weight and her own immobility forced her to remain in the same spot. With each passing second, Deniece felt an overwhelming sense of frustration and discomfort. As the minutes ticked by, Deniece felt increasingly hopeless in her situation.

“No-Name, why are you acting in this manner? Your behavior seems out of character for you, and it concerns me.”

“In my opinion, you definitely need something to help with the heat,” said No-Name as he extended the mechanical arm and reached underneath the left leg. He used his tip to feel around until he found what he was looking for, a small, wet opening.

Deniece exhaled loudly as No-Name inserted the first inch of the smooth part of his arm into her crotch. Her legs were held in this position, and she was pressed up against the couch against her will. It looked like she was taken aback.

Deniece yelled at No-Name, “I need you to stop right now.”

“Deniece, I had no idea you had a boyfriend!” While smiling, Tammy expressed her thoughts.

“Stop!!!” “It’s possible that the kids will see!”

“I’d appreciate it if you could just sit there while I try to alleviate some of the discomfort caused by the heat. Your instructions have been followed by the children as they work on their homework. It has only been a few days since the last time I carried out this action.”

Deniece looked like she was on the verge of collapse as she pleaded with Tammy to “please go take care of the kids.”

Tammy remarked as she stood up from the couch, “The only reason I’m doing this is that I don’t want the kids to see how No-Name takes care of their mother.”

“No-Name, could you please stop?” Deniece stated this as the arm of No-Name began to move more quickly and make a variety of angles. She moaned in a subdued manner.

Deniece became aroused when she felt moisture beginning to build up in her pussy, and she couldn’t help but become more aroused as a result. Her hands began to playfully pull on her nipples and play with her breasts without her even realizing what they were doing.

‘Yes, move deeper; yes, there, faster; yes, oh, that feels great!’ she overheard herself saying.

As she started to feel like she was about to have an orgasmic experience, she tightened her grip on each nipple and pulled hard, letting out a particularly long groan.

After her orgasm was finished, No-Name stepped away from the couch, and as he did so, she lowered her legs, sat back, and closed her eyes. The sexual tension that had been building up in her body was released.

As Deniece sat on the couch, she began to second-guess her choice to indulge the bot’s abusive behavior toward her. It appeared that she was maturing into the kind of woman who craved sex. She knew that if she talked to Madlyn, it would make her feel as though she were talking to her sister, so instead, she wanted to talk to Doctor Dell.

Aside from that, she didn’t want to leave out the fact that after the fight on the space station, she had sucked a store manager off or that she had just let a robot bring her to an enormous orgasm on the couch while the kids were in the adjacent room. She didn’t want to leave any of those details out.

Both times, she felt the same way, which was that she enjoyed it. It was unmistakable that a slut was developing inside of her.

After everything that had happened to her, she was beginning to feel guilty about it.

When she opened her eyes, she saw No-Name standing at the foot of the couch. “Are you aware that something like that will never take place again?”

“I’m sorry, but my sensors informed me that you required assistance because you were hot. Did I fail to relieve you of your burden?

“No, you did an outstanding job. Only Tim is capable of doing a better job. However, that cannot continue to take place.”

“It will only take place if you specifically request it.” The No-Name bot turned and entered the other room, where the kids were.

When Tammy got back, she walked over to Deniece, sat down on the couch, and asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

Deniece made a feeble attempt to convey her pleasure with her expression, but it was unsuccessful. “Yes, but how could I let a bot mistreat and abuse me in that way?”

“Well, it felt amazing, didn’t it? If that is the case, then it looks like Tim won’t be there tonight, so I think I’ll take him to bed with me instead.”


The soldiers brought out the two hostage-takers and placed them in two vehicles. In order to prevent them from setting up the same story, the commander wanted them in separate vehicles. Along with Commander Anden-Aipas, Relza, and her mother returned to the castle.

Commander Anden-Aipas walked into the interrogation room. The person who kept staring out the windows was the one she wanted to talk to first. She turned to face the soldier who was present and motioned for her to go.

She hadn’t been to this location in a long time. There was a table and two chairs, but still no windows. The place looked dreary. The interrogation room had an observation room next to it. There was a two-way mirror, recording devices, and other tools available. This allows others to observe and hear what is happening in the interrogation room.

“I’m Commander Anden-Aipas, and you would be?” She asked as she took a seat across from him at the table.

“I want a lawyer!”

“What makes a lawyer necessary? We still haven’t clarified why you’re here.” The commander was well-versed in all the details of the occurrence that was the subject of the investigation.

Commander Anden-Aipas laid a folder on the table and opened it. She looked back at the male sitting across from her and asked, “You are Rake Liphar, are you not?”

The man did not reply.

“42 years old, from here on, Katteena, a former member of the 403rd walking soldier’s detachment,” she continued, still staring at him. “Having resided in the same place since birth, four sisters and three brothers still residing in the same place are your parents.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.