The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 59

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Tabitha meets Governor:

The Governor made his way forward and knelt in front of Princess Tabitha. He said, “Your Highness, From my world, we are sad to hear about the King and Queen. They have our best wishes for a speedy recovery.”

Tabitha gave him a look and then commanded him to stand. “I am thankful for your generosity. In a couple of weeks’ time, I’m hoping to see them seated here once again.”

“Your Majesty, the people of my world, and I are standing by to provide any assistance you may require at this time,” he said, grinning to himself.

“I value the offer and will consider it if the need arises, but for the time being, our troops are capable of handling most of it.” She thought, ‘If I need more ... Tim has over 40,000 soldiers at his disposal.’

“To express our solidarity, I have brought twenty of my finest soldiers and would like to leave them with your commander.”

In a hushed tone, Elane stepped up to Tabitha’s side and cautioned, “Be wary of strangers bearing gifts.”

Tabitha nodded her head and returned her gaze to the governor. “Sir, I will accept your offer and use them to strengthen the security around the castle.”

As he grinned, the governor replied, “Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you.” He bowed and began to retreat. With a smirk on his face, he thought to himself, “Dear Princess, very soon all of this will be mine!”

Tabitha sent for Commander Anden-Aipas. She knew that Anden-Aipas would be the perfect person to help her keep watch over the new soldiers. She was sure that the Commander had the skill to keep them in check.

Commander Anden-Aipas entered the library and said, “Tabitha, you wanted to see me?”

Tabitha nodded and motioned for Anden-Aipas to come forward. “I now have twenty male soldiers, and they need a place to sleep. I’m hoping you can help me find somewhere suitable.”

“Will they be staying long?”

“It remains to be seen. So, we need to make sure we have a suitable living arrangement for them for as long as they are here.”

“We have those reserve barracks, near the back castle wall.”

“Those will do fine; have them ready.”

“The commander left and quickly assembled the housing and supplies for the soldiers,”

Tim with the Queen:

Nontslah began to move to face Tim, “Tim if you are worried about other things. You may leave at any time. I will be able to do the remainder of the time.”

“No, I’m needed here. Besides if you tear my ship apart where would I go?”

“Well, you could come and live with my daughters and me.”

“But you have a husband; how would he feel about that?”

“I’m sure my husband would understand. Besides, I said to live with. As I have heard it is called, You will have some side benefits, both from the daughters and their mother. And you just sampled a benefit. Through their actions, the daughters and their mother demonstrate respect and obedience, which we would be very obedient.”

“What will the king have to say about that?”

“Oh, I’ll see that he gets some side benefits also. He seems to enjoy watching the three-titted women moving around.”

Tim and Nontslah devoted the time to talking about her life and what she wants for her daughters. Tim listens intently, and although he is from a different time and place, he empathizes with her struggles. A few hours into the day, Nontslah seemed to be a little irritated.

Tim attempted to inquire about the situation with Nontslah after noticing the tension. She was attempting to remove the mask with her hands by reaching around for the lock.

“Do you want the mask removed?”

Tim’s question was met with a grim stare from Nontslah. Nontslah’s stony gaze and furtive movements made it clear that she was not willing to discuss the matter any further.

Nontslah looked up at Tim with a sly smile and said, “This time I need you to be assertive and take charge. I need to be controlled!”

Tim gasped in surprise as Nontslah hurled her body at him with incredible speed, her claws fully extended and ready to strike.

Tim grabbed her right arm as he leaned to his right, pulling her down onto his lap. She gasped as she felt his other hand grasp her right thigh firmly, pulling her completely onto his lap, her skin burning with anticipation. She reached around and began to claw his back.

Pressed his right arm against her back, holding her firmly in his lap, and started to spank her, quickly and violently punishing her bottom. “This beautiful red ass will see more of this if you claw me once more.”

She struggled against his grip, but she was no match for his strength, and she gasped with pain as he smacked her hard, the sound of skin on skin echoing in the room.

Tim held her tail in the air and saw that her ass was red from the spanking.

Tim leaned over next to Nontslah’s head and asked, “Has anyone taken your asshole?”

Nontslah’s face was still flushed from the spanking as she responded, “No, no one has taken my asshole. You would never do something like that!”

“I assure you! No, not at all! I struggle to think of a reason why I might even consider doing something like that. Then again, if you gave it to me, willingly, I might think about taking it.”

Nontslah knew that if Tim did as she said and took charge, there was no way she could refuse. Just thinking about it made her tighten her small asshole. She felt a strange mixture of fear and excitement as the possibilities raced through her mind.

Tim grabbed her breast from below and pulled, noticing the nipple stiffen. “Did you think about it?” He leaned down and asked quietly. Tim lightly touched her asshole with his fingers as she breathed more heavily. She hesitated at first, but then slowly nodded.

She had been considering it for a while now. But the king didn’t like the idea, and she was finally ready to take the plunge. All she needed was a male willing to help.

She had heard stories of other people who had taken this leap and found pleasure, and she was ready to take the risk, no matter what the consequences. The only issue was that Tim insisted she initiates contact. This created a difficult situation for her since she was the Queen and not accustomed to initiating such acts.

Tim leaned back to her and asked, “Have you thought it over?”

Nontslah, feeling worried about someone somehow finding out about this, murmured, “No, I will not give you, my asshole.”

“That’s fine, and are we horny?” Tim asked, allowing Nontslah to get up.

To which Nontslah smiled, affirming Tim’s words, and replied, “I suppose so.” She then proceeded to rise from his lap and make her way to the couch next to him. Sitting very gently on her red ass.

She wrapped her hands around his cock and began jacking on him. She tenderly moved her hands up and down his shaft, the sensations of pleasure intensifying with each stroke.

She wanted to remove the mask so that she could taste his cum again. She had felt something special when he came in her mouth, and she wanted to experience that again.

She asked Tim to unlock her mask, turning her back to him. Tim carefully placed his hands on the back of her head, lightly touching the lock.

She leaned her head forward, allowing the lock to become available. Tim unlocked the lock and placed it on the table. He then smiled at her and said, “You are free now.”

She breathed a sigh of relief and thanked him profusely. She removed the mask and threw it to the far side of the room. She was overwhelmed with the feeling of liberation.

Now that she felt like a free woman, she felt as though she could and would live life to the fullest. She no longer felt constrained or limited by the expectations and norms that had previously been placed on her.

Licking her lips, she wrapped her hands around his cock again and started to worship it. With a firm grip, she began to stroke his length up and down, running her thumb along the underside.

Pre-cum started to leak, and her tongue caught each drop and enjoyed it. She savored each drop, taking in the salty flavor and letting the excitement build until she was ready to take more, relishing the taste and the pleasure it gave her until she felt completely fulfilled.

She gave in to the urge to kiss his cockhead. He gasped in pleasure as his hands moved to the back of her head, allowing her to take charge and decide the pace. With each rotation, her tongue encircled the head of his cock, sending chills up and down his spine as her mouth caressed his shaft. The pleasure grew stronger with each movement.

She now had his entire cock in her mouth and touching the back of her throat. Her tongue wet the shaft as she came up. Holding the cock in her hands, she moved to straddle it.

Tim leaned back and allowed her to step over him with her outstretched legs. He assumed she would ride his cock and demonstrate to him how much she enjoyed it. Instead, she knelt on the bed and pressed her asshole against his cock, and in a single swift motion, she sat down on his cock, completely encasing the head in her ass.

“Oh, my God, that hurt, but it feels great now,” Nontslah screamed. She sat there and looked at Tim while relaxing her ass muscles. She put her hands on his chest and raised her ass, then sat it back down. She looked him in the eye and smiled as she shifted her weight, enjoying the sensation of her ass muscles relaxing further. “I suppose you just took Nontslah’s cherry asshole.”

“No, Nontslah, you just gave it to me. It means a lot to me, so thank you.” He never expected her to give him such a thoughtful and meaningful gift.

Nontslah said while extending her legs over his chest while still perched on his cock: without removing that dreadful object. “I must be on all fours.” With a slight moan of pleasure, Tim acquiesced to her request.

Tim allowed Nontslah to remain perched atop him while she adjusted her body, carefully repositioning herself into the desired position. With her knees on the bed, Nontslah was now able to move backward and forward along Tim’s length.

Tim was very accommodating of her needs, allowing her to move either by sitting up and riding him or by having him get on his knees and pound her ass that way.

Nontslah chose to be on all fours, “Tim, make me feel appreciative for letting you be the first in my ass.” She said as she started moving back on his shaft.

Tim grinned and grabbed her hips, saying, “Oh, yes, I will make you very grateful for letting me be the first.” ‘Every second stroke grows bigger,’ he thought. He started to bash his cock into her ass.

She gasped and her eyes widened, she was not expecting such intensity, but her body began to respond to his energy, and the feeling of pleasure took over her body as her orgasm grew closer and closer. “You are making my ass feel great, go deeper!!” With each stroke, her pleasure heightened until finally, she let out a loud scream as her body was overcome with a powerful orgasm.

He felt her entire body shudder and her grip on the sheets tighten as she came. His movements slowed and his grip softened, but the intensity of their connection remained as they both let their bodies revel in the blissful pleasure.

He could feel her heartbeat accelerate as the intensity of their movements increased, and her breathing become more ragged with each passing moment.

His breathing followed suit, as his hips thrust more and more forcefully against hers. Until, finally, it all reached a crescendo and they both released in unison, letting out relieved sighs as the waves of pleasure washed over them.

His muscles tensed as he felt himself reach his climax, and he buried his face in her back as he reached around and grabbed her breasts. Digging his fingernails into her flesh. He heard her scream and drove his cock into her asshole and let out shot after shot of cum.

His body trembled as the sensation lingered and eventually faded, until he finally rolled off her, panting and sweating as his heart rate began to slow. They lay there together in the stillness of the bedroom, both of them exhausted and satisfied from the experience.

Nontslah finally turned to face Tim. When she realized how big Tim’s cock was, she gasped. “Was that big cock in my asshole,” she questioned, staring into his eyes with a shocked expression.

She put a hand on her behind and felt for her asshole. inserted three fingers into a large open area. Tim’s cum was visible when she pulled her fingers back. She yelled, “You asshole, you gave me a bigger asshole.”

Tim smiled and replied, “It will return to its normal size. But will be waiting for someone to enter it again.”

Nontslah moved to the edge of the bed and ran to the bathroom while placing her hand covering her asshole.


Nontslah returned from the bathroom and re-climbed into bed. She was exhausted but oddly at ease, and she couldn’t help but feel a sense of accomplishment.

“Are you feeling any better?” Tim moved to sit up against the headboard.

“Yes, I believe my asshole is nearly back to normal. Without touching the sides, I can insert one finger. I still feel a bit of discomfort.

“Is it safe to assume you no longer have a heat-related issue now that you have taken the mask off?”

“Yes, I think it’s safe to say that. But if you could, I still need your assistance for a little while.”

“With pleasure, I’d be happy to help you out.”

“I’m delighted to hear that. I need a full stomach It may have to last for a long time.” She moved over, placed her hand around his cock, and began to massage it. She moved her hand in slow circles, increasing pressure gradually as he moaned in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.