The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 65

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

It was four in the morning when Tim woke up and turned to see if Deniece was also awake. He was greeted with a smile in return. “How are you doing this morning?” he said.

“Maybe I’m a little stiff and sore. I don’t know how I should feel after being fucked by ten lizards.”

Tim smiled and continued, “You tell them thanks the next time someone or anything rescues you.”

“I’ll make a mental note of that. How do you feel about what Miss C and I did?”

“How am I feeling? Before you ever walked in, you were aware that there were micro-nano-bots in my system. You also realized that I would require several sexual partners. Now it seems like I’m partly to blame if I gave you any of those sex nano-bots.”

“Don’t beat about the bush; just say it. So, how do you truly feel?”

Tim planted a kiss on her cheek. “If you’re not pregnant, we definitely need to give it another go.”

“How about we do it even if I’m pregnant?”

Both she and Tim heard “You’ll have to put a hold on it for now. It’s my morning to have breakfast,” Miss C said as she shifted her position under the blanket.

Deniece shoved Tim onto his back and said, “Let her have breakfast, and I’ll wait for the lunch break.”

He couldn’t help but laugh at her carefree spirit. He told her, “You always know how to make me smile.” He then embraced her.

She curled up over his chest, sideways, to give Miss C room for the morning blowjob. With her right breast in her hand, she pushed herself up off his chest and murmured, “Suck on my tits and get them ready for our kid.”

Deniece closed her eyes and mooed in delight as Tim suckled on her nipples. While Tim titillated her, she reflected on the 10 lizards and how satisfying they had been. She obviously missed out on a lot by getting married at such a young age.

Tim’s back arched, his shoulders tensed, and his hips rose as Miss C concluded. Tim’s delirious squeals of delight echoed around the room.

“Do you forgive me for the lizards as well?” she asked as she sprang into Tim’s waiting arms.

With a grin on his face, Tim gave her a bear hug and said, “You’re totally forgiven about the lizards. Putting it simply, I adore both of you.”

Tim hugged them both and climbed out of bed dressed in his sweat pants and jacket and headed to the fitness room.

He entered and saw that the place had about twice as many people as before. There were three or four males in the back part lifting weights. He noticed that Ella was there and, like the rest, naked. He saw that she was jumping rope and watched as her body bounced. He thought. ‘If Deniece let her in their bed, how would her body be bouncing under him?’

Thaito had just gotten off the treadmill and saw Tim staring at one of the new women. She also noticed that he was getting harder. Advancing toward him and saying, “Tim, good morning. I apologize if my observation is inappropriate, but please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you with your issue.” Thaito remarked as she turned her face toward the young woman jumping rope.

Tim gave Ella a serious look before shifting his attention to Thaito. “No, you are already aware of my situation, but thanks for asking.”

After a few more exercises, Tim got dressed and prepared to go for a morning run with the commander and her troops.

Tim met the commander and her five soldiers at the expected corner and took off running. As soon as he was done, he returned to his quarters.


At six, the alarm went off. After waking up, Deniece headed for the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

She decided to make pancakes and scrambled eggs, the kids’ favorite breakfast. As she was cooking, she listened to something new called a podcast to start her day. A novel offering from the little people was the podcast. It contained information about events on board the ship. The alien community appeared to be providing breakfast today for people who didn’t enjoy cooking.

Miss C entered the kitchen and inquired about the noise. They prepared the breakfast as Deniece explained. Deniece heard the front door open. It wasn’t Tim; she was certain of that. When she turned around, Risfi and Ella were standing in the kitchen entranceway. “Don’t just stand there; come over here and help,” she said after giving them both a glance.

Deniece soon turned and cast a quick glance toward the doorway. Tim approached Deniece and kissed her before moving on to the other three. The kiss was unexpected for Ella.

Tim said as he walked away, “I’ll wake the kids and take my shower.”

Deniece said over her shoulder, “Tammy’s waiting for you.”

Ella, with a surprised look, asked, “Why is Tammy waiting for him to take a shower?”

“She’s showering with him rather than waiting for him to finish. We alternate taking showers with him.”

“What if something were to happen in the shower?” asks Ella with a perplexed expression.

“We all anticipate that something will occur in this situation,” the females all exclaimed while laughing.

It had been about ten minutes, and the kids were sitting at the table. They were drinking their juices as Tim and Tammy walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

Tim looked at Ella and asked if she might make time for him this morning. He needed more time with her to find out what kind of job she wanted. He needs the information before talking to DarkIce. At the same time, he needed to know how she might fit into the crew.

Ella gave Deniece a sidelong glance, and Deniece nodded. In about an hour, if that’s alright with you, she said as she turned to face Tim. ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

Tim nodded and replied, “Sure, that works for me. I’ll be ready by then.” He got up and kissed the women and Wendy. Then left for the bridge and his office.


Queen Purrless exited the MTS and made her way to the medical facility. She looked downcast, remembering her husband, the king. She was walking about in a stupor.

Two student nurses passed by the queen in the corridor; they stopped to ask how she was doing.

The queen was asked if she needed any assistance from one of the student nurses. The queen responded that she was simply lost in contemplation and thanked them for their compassion. The student nurses left after that, allowing the queen to continue walking alone.

The queen walked into the center, where her husband was. Doctor Madlyn saw her and moved quickly to see if she needed any medical attention. The queen, however, simply wanted to check on her husband’s health.

Both continued to the king’s bedside, and the queen sat alongside her husband. The queen sat there and thought about the shooting, how it happened, and why. She wondered who this big boss was. Then she thought about the last three days with Tim, being in heat, and how or if she could explain it to her husband.

For years, she hadn’t experienced such intense fucking. Nevertheless, being free from concern over her behavior, she imagined her husband’s appearance as if he had been the target of her three-day struggle.

Not just his appearance but also his state of life. She recalled the previous time he had to restrain her to the bed, feed her, and tidy up the messes. To meet her needs, he did his best. It did, however, drive her crazy doing it only once a day. Most of the time, she yearned for a cock.

She had to put Tim and his cock out of her mind. She could not allow that to happen anymore. She heard a moan and moved quickly to stand beside the bed. She grabbed the nurse’s call button and pressed it.

Madlyn rushed into the room and asked, “What is it?” moving to the bedside.

The queen said, “He moaned!”

While Madlyn was listening to his chest, two nurses rushed in. Madlyn was telling them what she wanted done. Turned and asked the queen to wait in the waiting room.


As soon as she entered the room, Commander Aipas turned to face the second male. Along with the two guards, the man was sitting in a chair in the center of the room. “Do you understand why you are here?” She asked him as she approached him.

“No, I was asked to go to a friend’s house; it must have been the wrong house,” the male responding said.

“A friend’s residence! What is the name of your friend?”

“It’s Joe; I’m not sure of his last name. We met at a Java shop last week, and he seemed really friendly.”

“Where am I going to find this Joe guy?”

“I don’t know; I thought that was his house. Maybe we should ask the neighbors or try calling him to see where he is.”

“I did not get his phone number!”

“Well, it seems that we have a problem with that. Maybe a few days back in your cell will help.”

“I want to talk to my lawyer.”

“The catch is that you’ll be accused of plotting to kill the king and queen. With that, there will be no trial; an attorney is not required.”

“But I need an attorney to show that I wasn’t guilty of it. I was contracted to put a woman in the garden. Other than that, I was completely in the dark.”

“And who hired you?”

“I don’t know, someone phoned and said there are 5,000 credits in a box outside, and if you don’t follow the directions, you’ll die.”

“So, you earned 5,000 credits and didn’t even give it a second thought? You followed the directions in the letter.”

“Yeah, the word “death” kept resonating in my head.”

“Who is the other person, and how do you two know each other?”

“He’s a friend; we have known each other since school. I told him about the credits and the letter. He said he would help.”

“Was the girl in on this?”

“I singled her out in the market and followed her back to her place. We kept an eye on the place to see if any other occupants showed up.”

“How did you know when to send the girl?”

Tonight”... “was the only word I heard when someone called me.”

“I’m going to see what I can find out about your tale.” The commander got to her feet and motioned for the guard to return him to his cell. She thought, ‘I’m going to need some help.’


Tabitha and Elane enter the suite’s living room. It was okay with Elane if Tabitha waited inside while she went through the other rooms. While relaxing on the couch, Tabitha observed Elane’s thorough search of the rooms. In the subsequent few moments, Elane inquired of Tabitha as to whether or not she had noticed anything peculiar today.

“Today was actually very boring,” Tabitha said. Once she took a seat, she removed her footwear. To her great relief, she closed her eyes and leaned back on the couch.

“Tabitha, if there’s anything I can do, like get you a meal or a drink, let me know.”

“Truthfully, I’m worried about Mom and Dad. This morning, Mom just didn’t seem like herself.”

“It’s understandable that she’d be worried, what with your father still being on board and the doctors not knowing what’s wrong with him.”

“Please, I understand, but I need my dad back.”

Elane sat down next to Tabitha and wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

In a carefree gesture, Tabitha rested her head on Elane’s shoulder. After realizing how much pressure there was on her to perform as queen, and after being separated from her parents, she needed to be comforted.

“There is no one more capable of doing this assignment than you, Tabitha. When your parents come back, life will go back to normal for you.”

Tabitha turned to Elane, smiled, and said, “I hope you are right; thank you. I should probably get ready for bed. I’ll see you in the morning.” Rising, she walked to her bedroom.

Elane stood outside Tabitha’s door, waiting to see if she was required. It was her responsibility to keep Tabitha safe. She went into the living room to answer the door when someone rang the bell. “Yes, Tammy, what can I do for you?”

“I want to visit my sister,” Tammy answered.

“She is indeed in the bathroom, where I assume she is taking a shower.” After Elane stepped back, Tammy was free to enter the room.

Tammy entered Tabitha’s bathroom and opened the shower door. Tabitha turned and asked, “Why are you here?”

Tammy asked, “Hey, you want to travel to the space station and have some fun? Or do you want me to accompany you in there?”

As she started to wash, Tabitha spoke, “Tammy, it’s late; I need to sleep. Once Father and Mother are back in the library, we’ll do that. I need to finish taking a shower, so would you kindly shut the door?”

“No, you need to get away and have fun. I requested the use of Deniece’s security personnel from Tim. So we can dance and have fun aboard the space station together. You can do this when you get older; right now, get dressed, and let’s go partying.”

“Tabitha, I have information that the guards are on their way to the space station and would like to know which club you will be at,” Elane said as she rapped on the door of the bathroom.

“As you can see, even Tim believes that you need a break. Get out of the shower, get some clothing, and then let’s leave.”

Tammy turned and opened the bathroom door. She told Elane, “Tell them to locate a tiny club for females only, then phone us to let us know where they found it.”

Tabitha finished her shower, dressed slowly, and asked, “What are you planning to do at a female-only club?”

“You don’t need a man to have fun.” Tammy grinned and continued, “Dance and drink.”

Tabitha wore a crimson minidress with a halter top.

Elane commented as she exited the room into the corridor, “I’m glad you are going to a female club; otherwise, I would be fighting guys all night long with you dressed that way.”

“I do find her to be attractive?” When Tammy saw what her sister was wearing, she remarked.

As the three of them walked out of the MTS on the space station, the guard said, “Ladies, your club is on level 4, room 456. I’m told the party is waiting for you.”

In an effort to locate the guards, Tabitha scantily scanned her surroundings. She had no notion which of the various species she saw was a guard. They had just come into the main hallway when a female feline from one of the other worlds bumped into Tammy. She placed a key in Tammy’s hand.

After noticing the key in her palm, Tammy turned to face Elane. “I hope it’s to the club and not her room,” she stated while displaying the key to Elane.

“If there’s a number on it, you’ve just discovered somewhere to stay for the night,” Elane replied.

Tammy noticed that the key had no number when she glanced at it. “Just my luck, Tim will spend the entire evening fucking me.”

On level 4, they came out of the elevator to see a large number of different feline species pacing the hallway. Tabitha asked Tammy, “I thought you said that Tim was sending Deniece’s guards.”

“Tim did promise to send out Deniece’s protectors. They must be participants in the club.” Tammy has now started to scan her surroundings.

The door to room 456 was locked when they arrived. Tammy took the key out of her pants pocket and gave it a try. Tammy and Tabitha waited in the hallway as Elane entered the room first. They observed people passing them slowly as they stood there.

“Good evening, Miss Elane, I believe that is what Tim calls you.”

Elane turned to see a very beautiful woman standing there. “Yes, and who are you?” She stood there, checking everything out.

“They call me Miss Doreen Fox; I am your host for tonight. The club is yours for this evening.”

“The girls wanted to have fun and meet others. Will there be others here, and if so?”

“Yes, there are additional people here, and they are Miss Tabitha’s new guards. Tim would prefer Tabitha to be unaware of these.”

As they stood there, they saw a woman of a different species. She walked around the corner, walked up to Miss Fox, and asked, “Is this the Elane I’m supposed to meet?”

“Yes, Helen Gator, this is Elane.”

“Elane Miss Gator is the head of Tabitha’s security. She and the others will be in the room, drinking and dancing. They will be drinking colored water. We do have members inside also, but they have been checked out very carefully.

“The celebration has begun and will carry on until you depart,” Miss Gator said as they shook hands. “Each of us is a clone, but the girls will converse with both princesses as real individuals, and they will act as such.”

This was accomplished in a matter of seconds. For Tabitha and Tammy to enter, Elane unlocked the door. The club is exclusive. Your membership status is now “normal individual” since you have been added.

Tabitha and Tammy walked into the club, and the music was pumping. Tabitha looked around the dark club, only able to see the lights from the DJ and the restrooms. The place was packed with hot girls dressed to kill. She could see why Tammy wanted to dress them the way she did. They fit right in.

Elane ordered a round of drinks as everyone checked out the action. This place was super-hot. The music was loud, and everybody was really getting into the action. They quickly downed their drinks, and Tammy grabbed Tabitha’s hand and pulled her toward the dance floor.

Before they got to the floor, a feline walked up to them and said, “Hi, I’m kitty, and I like to dance with this one,” pointing to Tabitha.

Tabitha looked at her, dressed in only a sexy blue bra and black panties. Her dark hair came just above her green eyes, and her skin was dark gray with black stripes. “But I was going to dance with her,” she said, pointing to Tammy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.