The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 66: The Experiment

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66: The Experiment - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

This is a lead into a character that will become a member of Tim Bodge’s crew.

Robert and Susan settled down on a farm a few miles west of El Rio, Oklahoma. They farmed this 200-acre plot of land for 20 years, raising two kids. While their daughter Candi, who is now 19, had just completed high school, their son Mike, who is now eighteen, soon to be a senior.

Robert and Susan were proud of their children’s accomplishments and hoped that Mike would follow in his sister’s footsteps by excelling academically. They also planned to expand their farm in the coming years, hoping to pass it down to their children one day.

On Saturday night, Robert had just returned from picking up his kids from a school dance. Their father frequently drove them to school and other important locations. With money being tight. Mike and Candi were unable to buy cars. They were forced to rely on their father as a result, and they were appreciative of their father’s assistance.

Due to having to leave so quickly, Candi was complaining. While sitting down, she and the other girls were chatting about their weekend plans. Since he had to work, Candi’s boyfriend was unable to attend.

Candi expressed her disappointment about her boyfriend not being able to join them, but the girls tried to cheer her up by suggesting fun activities they could do together. They ended up making plans for a girls’ night out and promised to have a great time regardless.

As he sat in the backseat, Mike was irritable. When his father called, he was just starting to make out with Alice. He was eager to engage in sexual activity, as he was in the mood for intimacy with Alice, and he wished he could have continued without any further disturbance.

After their father had parked the car, the kids got out, both of them still angry, and went inside.

“How was the dance?” Their mother inquired as the kids passed by.

They both stomped back to their rooms after saying, “Fine.”

Susan chose to give the kids some room. She asked her husband if something had occurred at the dance to upset them.

He said they were teenagers who wanted to live independently. He moved to his easy chair. He sat there and thought of a way to buy Candi a car. She will be going away to college in two months.

Candi stormed into her room, slammed the door, and then stumbled over to her bed. She was angry. Her girlfriends were making out with their boyfriends as she sat in the school gym and watched. Candi felt left out and frustrated that her boyfriend had to work and couldn’t share intimate moments with her. She wondered if there was something wrong with her.

She got up and changed into her baby doll’s PJs and thongs. Laying back on her bed, she was dejected as she lay there. Then she recalled that Mike was supposed to be lucky tonight. Alice was the class’s easiest girl to spread her legs, so she and her friends set up a thing with her.

Mike was slouching on his bed while wearing his large, red pouch trunks. It wasn’t difficult, but he did fill out the pouch. He was scrolling through his phone, trying to find something interesting to watch on Netflix. After a few minutes, he settled on a brother-sister fuck special and hit play.

Candi knocked on Mike’s bedroom door and strolled inside, closing the door after her. “Well, did you finally get some?” She asked as she sat on the edge of his bed.

He placed the phone under the cover and saw what his sister was wearing. He could see her nipples and her dark areola. Feeling uncomfortable, he quickly tried to distract himself from the image of her breasts.

He looked back at her face and said, “No, don’t inquire. Dad messed up there. I wish we both had cars so we could get around.”

She looked at him with a sympathetic expression and said, “I understand how you feel. I feel the same way. But don’t worry; we’ll figure something out. We both need to get laid.”

“Why haven’t you been laid lately?”

“I’ll let you in on a little secret, brother: I’m still virginal in every way. I’ve only allowed my boyfriend to kiss me. I believe it’s important to take things at my own pace and only do what I feel comfortable with.”

“Why not? It’s obvious that you have feelings for him.”

“I appreciate your observation, but I am not ready to pursue a romantic relationship with him at this time. Making out is enjoyable, and it changes the way my body feels.”

They talked for what seemed like hours. when they heard their parents’ door close. Their bed slammed against the wall only ten minutes later. “Someone is lucky tonight,” Candi said.

“Can we please change the subject?” replied Mike, feeling uncomfortable discussing their parents’ intimate lives.

“We should go to bed,” said Candi as she stood up and headed for the door. “Who knows what the future holds?”


Around Robert’s home at one in the morning, there was a dazzling light that descended from the sky.

An alien appeared on the front lawn. He was about six feet tall, had a large head, and eyes that were green and sunk back into his head. His skin color is a slight green. Dressed with a covered head and another around his waist.

He had a gadget in his hands and pointed it toward the house and said, “Yes, there are four humans inside. We’ll take all of them. They will do this for this experiment. Once they are in the ship, destroy their buildings.”

The four of Robert’s family members who were sleeping vanished as a light flooded the rooms. The house and barn were destroyed a split second later.

The alien stood there and observed that there was nothing left to indicate whether humans had been present in the building at the time.


Aboard the ship:

“Doctor, the four humans are on the tables and ready for you to check out.”

“Alright, nurse, I’ll be right there. I need to check on the island setup first.” The alien doctor turned to check the paneling, then asked, “Nurse, have they been dressed as I instructed?”

“Yes, Doctor, everything has been removed, and their clothing for the experiment has been placed where you instructed.”

“To avoid any mistakes or wrong diagnoses, all four of them must be carefully looked at by different doctors. We need to know how they will behave in this environment.”

The nurse thought ‘He sounds so professional.’ “Yes, doctor, everything is done as you instructed. They have been given the correct amount of sleep-induced rays. They will awaken in six of their hours.”

“Place them in the experiment setting and turn on all the monitoring machines.”


Robert woke and looked around, shocked. He looked for his house, and what he saw was a beach. Twisting around, he made sure that the house wasn’t behind him. His jaw hung and his eyes were wide; he could not believe something had happened.

‘Did something happen, and we all died?’ he thought to himself. He was hoping it was just his anxious mind playing tricks on him.

Still in a daze. Running over to his wife in the hopes that she was alright, he noticed his family sprawled out on the sand.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore seemed to muffle his cries for help as he desperately searched for any signs of life. It was a scene straight out of his worst nightmare, and he couldn’t shake the feeling that it was all just a terrible dream.

Each person opened their eyes and was unable to comprehend what had occurred. They looked around, trying to make sense of their surroundings and figure out how they had ended up there.

Candi said, “Where are our clothes, Mom?” She noticed her mother’s band around her breasts and the small cloth covering her private area as she turned to face her. She noticed that she was wearing the same attire when she looked down.

She turned when she felt cool air on her behind. Her back was exposed because the cloth only concealed her private areas.

Robert said, “Honey, watch how you stand or sit. At this moment, your beautiful ass is showing.”

Candi placed her hands behind her and covered her ass. She recalled Mike’s pouched shorts and pondered how he was doing as she stood there with her hands over her ass.

She turned to face Mike and saw that he and his father had a piece of cloth similar to hers. However, the head of Mike’s thing protruded slightly below the cloth’s bottom edge.

Mike turned to see how his mother was doing. She was sitting, leaning backward on the palms of her hands, with her legs slightly apart.

He saw that her shaved pussy was showing. He turned his head away quickly and had to move away from the area because he was getting a hard-on.

“Honey, you are showing everything, so close your legs,” Robert said.

Robert stood there and watched as Susan crossed her legs and turned to stand up. Susan stood up while flashing both her gorgeous pussy and her ass. He, too, began to become hard.

He grabbed his dick and began rubbing it absentmindedly.

“Dad!” Candi yelled as she turned to face her father and saw what he was doing.

Susan turned to investigate the disturbance. She observed Candi glancing in the direction of her father. Robert was facing his wife when she turned around to see his hand around his stout cock.

“What the hell are you doing, Robert?” She said it in a loud voice.

“Ah, you were in our favorite position when I suddenly felt something. Sorry.”

“It’s okay, accidents happen. Just be more careful next time.” Susan said as she looked at her daughter again. Candi was wetting her lips while continuing to stare at her father’s seven-inch cock.

“Candi, are you okay?” Susan stood and looked around. “Where the hell are we? And how did we get here?”

Mike came back from the woods, and everyone looked at him. “Sorry, I had to take care of business.”

His cock head was still visible, as Candi observed. She felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized how much she wanted a cock inside her. She bit her lip and took a step closer, feeling her body heat up with desire. She whispered, “Did you take care of your problem?”

Mike did nothing more than nod while keeping an eye on his mother.

She was walking toward the woods when she asked, “May I go urinate?” She turned and moved again. Her bare ass moved gracefully.

Mike kept looking at his mom as she walked towards the woods. He was both embarrassed and impressed by how beautiful her ass looked.

Candi leaned toward Mike and whispered, “I can tell you find our mother’s ass fascinating to look at and possibly wish you could use it.” Candi was referring to Mike’s lower half.

Mike whispered, “For whatever reason, I’m extremely horny, and seeing you and her dressed like that doesn’t help.”

She responded, “Well, the same goes for me; it doesn’t help to see your lower head sticking out.”

“Then why are you looking at it?” replied Mike. He noticed that his cock was beginning to harden as he peered at his sister.

“All right, let’s take a look around and figure out where we are. There must be an explanation. See if you can find food while we’re looking.” Robert said.

“You go in that direction for about 30 minutes,” Robert said as he turned to face the kids. “Return here if you don’t find anything. I’ll head that way with your mother.”

The kids nodded in agreement and started walking in the direction their father had pointed out. As they walked, they couldn’t help but wonder what they would find and if their parents would be okay.

“Mike, Do you have any recollections of arriving here?” Candi asked as she was turning to face him.

“No, that’s what scares me. How did we get here, and why are we here?” Mike said as he cleared the pathway of tree branches.

Candi took a deep breath and replied, “I don’t know, but we need to find food here before it gets dark.” Mike nodded in agreement and continued to clear the pathway.

They arrived at a clearing where they noticed some sort of fruit hanging from the trees.

When Candi reached for a lower branch, she plucked two off and gave Mike one.

As they tasted the fruit, they realized it was unlike anything they had ever eaten before, but it was surprisingly delicious and satisfying. They decided to gather more of the fruit and sit down and rest before returning.

They sat down and started eating. When Mike turned to face Candi, he noticed that she was seated the same way as always, with her knees spread wide and her legs crossed at the ankles. He was staring directly at her pussy while the cloth was draped over her right thigh.

Candi noticed Mike’s cock was getting hard and said, “Mike, why are you having your problem? Mother isn’t here.” She asked while looking down at herself and observing that she was giving Mike her all. “Mike, I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to do that,” she said as she quickly tucked the cloth between her legs.

Mike blushed and tried to hide his erection, feeling embarrassed. He replied, “It’s not your fault, Candi. It’s just a natural reaction. I’ll try to control myself.”

They attempted to collect fruit to bring back with them, but their arms could only hold a small amount.

Mike said, “Let’s search the area to see if we can find something to carry more.”

They both searched and could not find anything. Candi moved to Mike and said, “I have a suggestion, but you might not like it.”

“OK, let’s hear it.”

“I’m going to use my top here so we can carry more. You will, however, be able to see my tits as a result.

Mike’s face turned red as he tried to hide his excitement. “Uh, okay. That sounds like a good idea.” Candi grinned mischievously and proceeded to take off her top, revealing her ample bosom.

Mike stared at her; it was the first time he had seen her tits. They looked like large melons.

He no sooner saw her tits, and his cock sprang to its full nine inches.

When Candi looked down, she gasped after spotting his cock. “You’d better look after that thing, Mike. With that monster sticking out like that, it won’t be possible for us to traverse the woods without you getting hurt.”

Mike blushed and quickly tried to adjust himself. “Sorry about that,” he said sheepishly. “I guess I got a little too excited.”

“You take care of that monster right now,” Candi said as she moved toward the trees to gather fruit. “Don’t take too long.”

Mike turned and watched her ass leave before pumping his nine-inch cock. He imagined her seated there, crossed-legged, showing him her pussy. He closed his eyes and imagined what he had seen earlier.

Mike knew he had to hurry up and finish before Candi returned, but the thought of getting caught made him even more turned on. As he imagined the various ways he could fuck her, he rubbed himself more vigorously while suppressing his moans.

Candi returned and saw that Mike still hadn’t unloaded his wad. She said, “Mike, do it now.”

He opened his eyes and saw her standing there, then shot his wad.

Candi watched long strings of cum flow from his cock. There must have been seven or eight before his balls were emptied. “Do you feel better now?”

“No, I’m tired, you took a lot out of me.”

“What do you mean, me? You were supposed to be thinking of Mother.”

Mike stood there and said, “Ok, Mother, it was. But you look a lot better, and those tits are really nice.”

Candi turned and walked from the clearing, starting to return. “Come on, you can lead the way.”


Mike and Candi came back to the edge of the tree line. Before stepping out of the trees, they heard a loud moan. The two slowly approached the last few trees. Hiding behind one and peeking around the edge. They observed their mother on all fours.

Candi started to turn and leave. Mike reached over and grabbed her arm and said, “Quiet.”

“Why do you want to watch them fuck?”

They heard their father say, “I’ve been waiting for this, the kids are away.”

“Dear, regardless, we can’t risk it.”

“I don’t think they’ll be back for a while. The only thing I want is to fuck you, hard right now.”

“Richard, stop!”

“Susan, you have a great ass, and right now, I want to play with it.”

“I said stop it!” she said in a seductive voice. Not knowing if she really meant it.

“Oh, yes, I’ve wanted to eat this pussy all day,” he said as he knelt behind Susan and spread her cheeks. “I can tell you want it too because you’re wet.” Richard licks from her clit to her asshole.

Susan arched her back and said, “No, oo, ... Yes, sweetheart, ah, oh, I’m drenched. She looked over her shoulder and said, “I want your cock in me.”

Richard rose and placed his cock in his wife’s pussy and immediately started fucking her.”

“I have no idea why, but I need you to fuck me harder, honey.”

Richard’s head was tilted skyward with his eyes closed. He thought, “Fucking my wife out here where the kids might see, is making this feel so much better.’

Candi turned back and moved to a different tree. With her back to the tree and her arms wrapped around herself. She stood there and heard her mother say, “Oh, ... MY God! So Deep, Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Richard leaned over Susan’s back and whispered, “Are you enjoying this, honey?”

“This feels so good, sweetheart. Oh, yes, you’re going deeper into me every time.”

Candi had her eyes closed. Not wanting to hear, all the while her hand slipped down between her legs.

“At that precise moment, she heard their mother say, “Yes, fuck me harder; it feels so good, please do more; don’t stop.”

Candi stopped with her hand and felt bad. She didn’t understand why she did what she did.

She watched as her father leaned against her mother’s back and pulled on her nipples. She moaned again and fell into the sand. Their father rolled her over and began to jack himself off onto her face and tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.