The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 68

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Matt unlocked Kitty’s hotel room. He took a good look around and found that everything was in order. He paused in the hallway between the living room and bedroom, curious as to where Kitty might be.

Kitty emerged from the restroom and was taken aback to see Matt waiting for her. She stood there in her brand-new underwear, bearing her breasts and much of her body to him.

He felt a sudden rush of desire and couldn’t take his eyes off her. She smiled coyly and walked toward him, slowly allowing him a good look at her. As she approached him, he could feel his heart racing and his palms getting sweaty. He knew he wanted her, but he also knew that he needed to be respectful and take things slowly.

She asked him how he got in, and he explained that he used the key she had given him earlier. She smiled and motioned for him to come closer. As he approached, she whispered in his ear, “I’ve been waiting for you.” He couldn’t resist any longer and leaned in for an enthusiastic kiss. She placed her tongue into his mouth, and he responded eagerly, deepening the kiss. They were lost in the moment, oblivious to everything around them. Finally, they pulled away, breathless and smiling. “I’ve missed you,” she said softly. He knew then that he had made the right decision by coming back to her.

Kitty sat down on the bed, her heart racing with excitement. Finally, she didn’t believe that he was finally here with her. She ran her hands through his hair and pulled him close for an enthusiastic kiss. As they embraced, he started fondling her breasts, sending shivers down her spine. She moaned softly, feeling his hands explore every inch of her body. Finally, they broke the kiss, and he moved the cloth from her breasts and began suckling. She arched her back in pleasure, her fingers gripping his hair tightly. With each flick of his tongue, she felt herself getting closer to the edge. After easing her back onto the bed, he began taking off her clothes. He returns, kissing her down her body, kissing and licking her stomach and thighs. She gasped as he reached her most sensitive spot, sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire being.

She spread her legs and held them apart as Matt continued to lick and suck her pussy. She moaned in pleasure, feeling her body tense up as she approached the orgasm. With each flick of his tongue, she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. “Oh, that feels fantastic.” She arched her back and gripped the sheets tightly, her breathing becoming more and more erratic. As she finally reached her climax, she let out a loud cry of pleasure, her body shaking with the intensity of it all. Matt continued to lick and kiss her until she was completely spent, a satisfied smile on his face.

Matt climbed onto the bed next to Kitty and cuddled up against her. As she lay there recovering from the powerful orgasm, he had just given her, she felt secure in the warmth of Matt’s body. She listened to his steady breathing while grinning contentedly and closing her eyes. She was aware at that precise moment that she was in her ideal location.

Would you like to go to the space station for our dinner date? Matt asked as he rolled onto his side. She opened her eyes and looked at him, feeling a surge of excitement. Going to the space station for dinner would be an unforgettable experience, and she couldn’t wait to share it with him. “Yes, let’s do it,” she replied with a smile.

Kitty climbed over Matt and walked into the closet naked, getting her new black dress on and sliding it on. She knew that the dress would be perfect for the occasion, elegant yet comfortable. As she finished getting ready, she couldn’t help but feel a rush of excitement for what was to come.

Matt gave Kitty his arm and started for the door. Kitty asked, “How are we getting to the space station?”

Matt held up the pass and said, “I’ve got this pass for two.” We’ll be taking the shuttle that leaves in an hour. It’s a smooth ride, and we’ll be there in no time.”

“But where do we board the shuttle if we take one?”

“We’ll probably head to the warehouse since that’s where everyone else has been going, I suppose.”

They left the hotel and walked a short distance.

The TOC room:

“Pauline, Matt is with a female; I believe they are headed to the space station.” The cloaked probe operator said.

“Keep the probe on them, Find out who she is and where she is from.”

The probe team started to work on the information that Pauline wanted.

Leaving the Hotel:

Matt gave Kitty his arm and started for the door. They left the hotel and walked two blocks to the warehouse.

Kitty looked toward Matt and asked, “Is this where we are to catch the shuttle?”

“This is where I was told to go,” Matt retorted with a dubious expression. “Is this the route to the shuttle for the space station?” Matt stopped a man and inquired.

“Yes, through those doors.” He pointed to a set of doors to the right.

The TOC room:

“Pauline, that Matt fellow is at the warehouse. Is there anything special the guards need to know?” the cloaked probe operator asked?

In order to observe what was going on, Pauline turned on her view screen. picking up the phone and calling the guard post where Matt and Kitty were going.

The guard picked up the phone and said, “Yes.”

“You have two people heading your way. His name is Matt. Only answer basic questions. If he wants to know about how they are going to the space station. Tell the shuttle to go through the doors on the left.”

“Yes ma’am.” She placed the phone back on the table and looked for this Matt fellow.

The warehouse:

Matt and Kitty walked toward the doors on the right and saw about ten individuals ahead of them. They appeared to be waiting in line for something. There was a sign over the doorway, which they became aware of as they neared. They were aware they were going in the proper shuttle (to the Space Station). as they had double-checked the information before leaving. As they approached the sign, they noticed it read “Shuttle to Space Station Departures.” They breathed a sigh of relief, knowing they were in the right place, and joined the line, eager to begin their journey.

As they got closer, they saw a guard checking passes. Matt pulled his out and handed it to the guard. Who checked it and saw the name? “Sir, you and the lady enjoy your visit,” she said, handing the pass back to Matt.

Matt asked, “How soon will the shuttle leave?”

She smiled and said, “You will be on the space station as soon as you walk through those doors.”

As Matt and Kitty got closer to the doorway, he noticed that another guard was stopping people from getting in. Matt wondered why this was happening and if they would stop him and Kitty too. The guard looked at them suspiciously and asked them to wait. A light over the doorway turned green. After a moment, he nodded and let them pass. As they stepped into the doorway, the room started to turn a dark gray. It was only a second, then they took a step forward, and, surprised, they found themselves in a completely different place. Welcome to the Space Station! There was a sizable banner hanging on the wall, and the space was now well lit with vibrant decorations. They realized they had been taken to the space station. Both of them stood there, waiting to see if they were dreaming, with a look of shock and wonder on their faces.

A guard said, “Please step away from the exit so the next individual can come through.” The two individuals quickly moved aside, still in disbelief at their surroundings. As they looked around, they noticed the hustle and bustle of people going about their daily tasks and the hum of machinery filling the air. It was clear that they were not on Katteena anymore.

“Is this really that space station, and how did we get here?” Kitty asked Matt as she turned to face him, not understanding what had happened.

Matt looked around, taking in the surroundings, before responding to Kitty’s question. “It looks like we’re on a space station orbiting Katteena. As for how we got here, I’m not sure. We must have been transported somehow,” he said, trying to piece together what had happened.

The TOC room:

“Pauline, we have a probe tracking them in case they ever leave the space station where they are currently located,” declared an operator.

“Do you have a greeter there?” asked Pauline.

“Yes, I will get one on the line.”

“Hello, this is Linda; how may I help you?”

“Linda, this is Pauline, from the commander’s ship. I need your help.”

“Yes, ma’am, how can I help?” Linda stood there, looking around.

“A couple is standing about thirty feet in front of you; they require your assistance,” Pauline said.

“Yes, I see them; they are the only ones standing around like they are in a daze.”

“Yes, please let them know they’re on the space station and everything is fine. Please respond to all queries. regardless of what it is.”

The Greeter:

As Linda approached Matt and Kitty, she greeted them with a smile and the words, “Welcome to the space station; this must be your first time here. I’m Linda, one of the many friendly stations staff members here to show you around.”

Matt turned to look around, and then he said, “Surely this is a joke. The space station cannot be entered by passing through a doorway.”

“Sir, I’m serious; Commander Bodge brought this technology to our planet,” Linda said with a serious expression. “It has been in use for six months now. He refers to it as his MTS device. You enter one machine and exit a different one. Along with his spacecraft, we are connected to four additional planets in different solar systems.” Linda’s statement piqued Matt’s interest.

He wanted to know more about this MTS device and the other planets it was connected to. “How does it work?” He asked excitedly.

Linda smiled and explained that the MTS device used advanced technology to create a stable wormhole between the planets, allowing for instantaneous travel and communication. She also mentioned that there were intelligent life forms on other planets, making them an exciting prospect for exploration and trade.

“Wormhole, no way; that’s only in science fiction. You can come up with something better than that.”

Linda now knows she’ll have to show him to prove it to him. “Why not allow me to show you around? I promise you’ll be amazed at what we have accomplished. Our technology may not be as advanced as in the movies, but it’s still pretty impressive.” She turned to see Kitty.

Kitty stood there in total amazement. She’s on the space station; she never thought this would happen. She saw a monitor, and the view of Katteena from up here is breathtaking, and she can’t help but feel grateful for this opportunity to witness it firsthand. As she looks out into the vast expanse of space, she realizes how small and insignificant her problems with Katteena really are. She overheard Linda talking about other planets and wondered what kind of life forms might exist out there. The thought of exploring and discovering new worlds fills her with excitement and curiosity.

Linda offers to show them around. She asked about shopping while glancing over at Kitty.

Kitty looked at Matt and gave him a sad look.

Even though Matt grimaced, he nodded. He could be checking on things simultaneously.

A light on Linda’s wrist began to flash. She looked down and said, “Please excuse me for a moment; the boss is calling.” She turned and walked away for privacy reasons. “Yes, go ahead.”

“Linda, this is Pauline. You are performing admirably. We want to know what Matt thinks about his trip to the space station, so take them wherever they want.

Linda returned to where she had left Matt and Kitty, saying, “I was just told to be your guide. As your tour guide, I’ll take you wherever you like and do my best to answer all of your questions and concerns about this location. Just let me know what you’re interested in, and I’ll make sure to give you a memorable experience here.”

Linda turned and moved in the direction of a big set of doors. The words “Space Station main entrance” were written above them.

Matt said it in a serious tone. “You guys really play this space station bit up good.”

Linda turned her head with a questionable look and said, “Sir, what are you referring to?”

Matt pointed towards the doors and replied, “The sign above those doors. It says, ‘Space Station main entrance’. Is this some kind of themed attraction or something?”

Linda chuckled and shook her head, saying, “No, sir, this is a real space station.” She walked toward the doors, and they opened automatically.

Walking out into a large hallway, Matt’s eyes widened in amazement as he took in the futuristic architecture and bustling activity of the space station. He couldn’t believe he was actually standing on a structure floating in space, and he couldn’t wait to explore all that it had to offer.

Kitty abruptly came to a stop, looking around and unsure of her location. She was amazed by the sleek design of the space station and the constant movement of people and machines. As she took in her surroundings, she felt a sense of excitement and wonder at the possibilities that lay ahead.

Linda turned toward both and said, “This is the main floor; we have nine floors for the guests to use as shops and storage. We have seven more floors to use for housing the crew. The stations’ ports can hold one hundred and twenty-five ships of various sizes for loading or unloading. There are five bays used for repairs.

Everyone moved to the railing and looked at the view.

“It appears to be improving now,” Linda said as she peered over the edge. “A group of military men attempted to take over this station a while back. But our team was able to fend them off with the help of Tim’s soldiers.”

Matt recalled the commander’s request for volunteers for a special mission from about thirty days prior. He nearly offered to help. He hasn’t seen any of the guys since.

Matt wondered if the mission was related to the recent attack and if his friends were involved. He decided to reach out to his commander and see if he could get any information.

Kitty leaned over and questioned, “How are you doing, Matt? It appears that you are someplace else.”

Matt shook his head and said, “Oh, I’m good, thanks. simply envisioning how you would look in a new dress.” He looked at Linda and asked, “What happened to the men?”

Turning, Linda initially considered declining to respond to his query before recalling Pauline’s instruction. “The majority of them were killed; I think two or three of them were captured. Tim has them under questioning on his ship.”

“Is there somewhere the two of us can find a quiet place to eat?” Matt asked as he changed the topic.

“You’ll find some nice ones down the walkway,” Linda said as she pointed in that direction.

The diner:

At the end of the mall walkway, they spotted a small café. Kitty entered as Matt held the door open. As they moved to a comfortable corner table, the scent of freshly brewed Java filled the air. Local artwork was displayed on the walls, and there was soft background music playing.

A welcoming server came over as they sat down to hand them menus and take their drink orders. They sat side by side, taking in the cozy atmosphere and perusing the menu options. The server returned promptly with their drinks and offered suggestions for popular dishes. As they waited for their food, they chatted about their day and admired the artwork around them. All the while, Matt had placed his hand under the table and on Kitty’s lap.

“Matt, not now,” Kitty said as she placed her hand atop his.

Matt turned, and with a quick kiss, he said, “Remember, I saw how you dressed, and you have no panties on. I can’t resist you.” Kitty blushed and pulled her hand away, but she couldn’t help feeling a rush of excitement at Matt’s boldness.

They sat there and made small talk, during which his fingers made their way up her thighs. Kitty’s heart raced as she tried to maintain her composure. She knew that Matt was dangerous, but she couldn’t resist his charm and the way he made her feel.

His hands ran up her thighs, stroking gently as he went higher and higher. He arrived at the crouch; if it were damp, she wouldn’t have been surprised. Two fingers touched her thighs, wanting them to part. She knew she had to stop him before it was too late. She had never felt such sensations. The feelings coming from between her legs were controlling every inch of her body and mind. Matt found her clit, it had conveniently come out to play, and that was it. She had her second orgasm of the night, but her body betrayed her as she let out a soft moan. Suddenly, her legs parted, like they had a mind of their own. She tried to resist, but the pleasure was too much to bear. As his fingers continued their exploration, she felt a wave of guilt wash over her. She knew this was wrong, but her desire had taken over, and she couldn’t stop herself. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, giving in completely to the sensation. Suddenly, she heard a noise, and her eyes flew open in panic. She quickly pulled herself together as the waiter brought the food to the table, hoping that no one had noticed her moment of weakness. She took a deep breath and tried to focus on the meal in front of her, but her mind kept wandering back to the forbidden desire that still lingered between her legs. She knew she had to be careful, but it was becoming harder and harder to resist.

They sat there and ate. Matt asked. “Why was she in town?”

Kitty inhaled deeply and made an effort to push what had occurred beneath the table aside. “Just some business meetings,” she replied casually, hoping to steer the conversation away from what the governor wanted. She smiled and asked, “How much longer are you in town?”

“I don’t know. We were brought here by the governor, who designated us as his royal guards.” Matt replied.

Kitty looked startled and said, “You are to be his royal guard, and I am supposed to bring back dockets about how the King and Queen became the rulers.”

“I heard that they were not originally from this land and that they came from a far-off kingdom. Perhaps we can gather more information from the locals and uncover the truth behind their rise to power.” Matt now wondered what was happening.

They conversed while they sat there. The shooting of the king and queen was mentioned.

Kitty figured that, as greedy as the governor was, it was something he would do to become king.

Matt agreed but also wondered if there could be other factors at play. Perhaps there were other powerful individuals or groups involved in the coup of which they were not aware.

Kitty said that she needed to go to the restroom. She entered the restroom, found an empty stall, and sat down. She had a lot to think about. She remembered some meetings after hours.

She recalled an approximately three-hour-long meeting with a senior soldier. The governor instructed her to order some unique weapons the following day. However, they disappeared before being delivered.

The governor was furious and demanded an explanation from the senior soldier. The soldier claimed that he had no knowledge of the missing weapons and promised to investigate the matter. There was no report. The governor didn’t seem to be too worried after that.

Then came the calls about the King and Queen being shot. She remembers him being happy that day while everyone else was worried. She also remembered the joke he told while getting ready to see the princesses. It was something. “I’ll go see my new home.”

Kitty gets up, wiggles her dress back in place, and walks to the mirror to check herself out. She notices a small stain on her collar and quickly grabs a tissue to dab it away. Satisfied with her appearance, she heads out the door and back to Matt. She now wonders if Matt was sent to spy on her.

Tim in his office:

Tim sat in his office and asked for the morning reports. All the departments gave theirs, and Pauline was telling about the soldier, now a female.

Pauline described how Matt had been acting. The only soldier to leave the housing unit walked around, checking things out. Then to meet Kitty, a female from the same town. They were currently on the space station.

“So, what are you getting at now?” Tim enquired.

“I think Matt may be a spy,” Pauline replied. “He seemed to be gathering information and making connections with outsiders.”

Tim’s eyes widened in shock. “That’s a serious accusation,” he said. “We need to investigate this further before jumping to conclusions. Pauline, how did they get on the space station?”

“I let them on; It seemed like the only way to tell if they were cooperating. If they were collaborating, I expected them to finally be transparent about their genuine goals.

It was a risky move, but it paid off in the end. They are at a table in a small cafe, talking about the governor and his plans to become king. As I listened in on their conversation, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of unease. The governor’s desire for power seemed to be the driving force behind their partnership.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.