The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 77

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 77 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Tim paused, surveying the commanders before him, and firmly declared, “It is imperative that we gather intelligence on this pirate organization.” He stressed the importance of comprehending their operations, capabilities, and potential threats. He emphasized the significance of acquiring precise information regarding these pirates.

Tim was well aware of the high stakes involved and understood that failure was simply not an option. He had personally witnessed the devastation caused by these pirates and the lives they had ruined. Evidence of the pirates’ activities could be observed on decks 3 and 4. The ship was providing shelter for approximately 1,000 individuals who had been rescued from different pirate vessels, all of whom were victims of the attacks.

However, there was an underlying feeling bothering him, something more profound that he couldn’t quite identify. There was a distinct feeling of unease as if something was amiss and there was a hidden layer of events unfolding.

He attempted to dismiss the thought from his mind in order to concentrate on the current task, but it persisted like an irritating itch that refused to fade. He wondered if the others also felt it, if they sensed the lurking danger just beyond their reach.

As the meeting progressed, Tim became more and more conflicted. A part of him felt the urge to charge ahead and confront the pirates, but he was aware that it would not be wise.

He was aware that acting hastily without a well-thought-out plan would only result in further disorder and possible harm. The feeling of unease intensified, serving as a reminder of the crucial role that patience and strategy play in handling a perilous situation. Tim came to the realization that it was crucial for their safety and success to take the time to gather information and devise a well-thought-out plan.

Tim requested the commanders to verify if they had any undercover personnel already in operation and to investigate if any valuable information could be uncovered.

Tim decided to bring the meeting to a close, aware that he still required additional information. Suddenly, he remembered Phil, the individual he had rescued earlier.

Tim called Sarha and asked, “Could you please help me locate the soldier named Phil who was working undercover?”

Tim, I assure you that although it may take some time, I will indeed locate him.

Tim had confidence in Phil’s expertise and comprehension, given his extensive experience. He remembered that the abduction of women by pirates for the purpose of sexual slavery was a significant concern. Tim was curious if Phil was still capable of addressing this issue.

He pondered whether Phil’s previous encounter with the pirates had had a lasting impact on him. Tim was hopeful that Phil’s knowledge and expertise would illuminate the current situation and furnish him with the vital information he required.

Tim, I think I’ve located him, but he’s currently in the company of a sizable group of individuals in a neighboring town.

Tim instructed Sarha to discreetly place a cloaked probe on Phil and his group, allowing them to observe their activities without raising suspicion. Tim understood the importance of directly communicating with Phil in order to gather the necessary information and evaluate any potential risks.

“Pauline, Shanae, Tawni, and Connie, please report to my office within the next thirty minutes,” Tim announced over the intercom.

Tim patiently waited in his office for the group of four individuals to arrive. Once everyone had gathered, they took their seats, eagerly anticipating Tim’s explanation of what he required.

Tim gazed at the group of girls before him and confidently declared, “Ladies, it is time for us to reunite with an old friend.”

The girls exchanged puzzled glances, unable to determine the person he was referring to. They searched their memories for any old friends they might have in common. Tim noticed their confusion and decided to provide clarification. “We are going to visit Phil, the undercover agent,” he explained. As soon as he mentioned Phil’s occupation, recognition dawned on the girls’ faces. They remembered Phil and the one adventure they had shared in the past.

Shanae asked, “Are you referring to the person I risked my life to protect?”

Pauline commented, “You’re referring to the person you pursued, right?

“Yes, that is the one. How is he doing?” Shanae asked.

Tim explained, “I need to speak with him because he is currently in the company of a significant number of individuals.”

He has been working undercover for quite some time now, so he is likely doing well,” Tim replied. “However, we must exercise caution to avoid compromising his cover while we are there.

Pauline glanced at Tim and inquired, “Won’t anyone recognize you?”

No,” Tim replied, shaking his head, “I’m using micro-nano-bots to disguise myself. “I have decided to grow out my hair and beard,” he announced. As he sat there, the girls observed with fascination as his beard gradually lengthened and his hair transformed into a beautiful shade of blond.

Pauline inquired, “Tim, what is your preferred approach for dealing with this situation?”

Shanae, you used to be Phil’s girlfriend, and the rest of us are just friends. Could you please let Phil know that I need to speak with him?” He stood up and made his way towards the office door, adding, “We’ll be dropped off behind the pub by the cloaked shuttle.

Tim and the girls disembarked from the shuttle and surveyed their surroundings. Once Tim was certain that no one had observed them, he proceeded towards the front of the building. The girls walked closely behind, their eyes scanning the area for any signs of trouble. As they neared the entrance, Tim whispered, “We must locate Phil before he becomes aware of our presence.”

They entered the room and glanced around. They noticed Phil and his friends sitting in the back corner. Shanae exclaimed, “Oh my God, Phil! It’s been such a long time. How have you been, baby?”

Phil sat there, his eyes widening in shock as he watched a woman sprinting towards him. With a surprised expression, he suddenly recognized Shanae. As he glanced around, he noticed the presence of the other individuals. He speculated that the male among them was likely Tim.

As he walked away from the table, he stood up and extended his arms. He asked, “Babe, how have you been?”

Shanae discreetly hugged him, positioning her head to shield their conversation from the view of others. She whispered, “Tim would like to speak with you.”

Concern filled Phil’s eyes as he listened to Shanae’s words. He took a quick glance at Tim and noticed the worried expression on his face. Recognizing the urgency of the situation, Phil nodded and responded in a soft tone, “Okay, let’s find a more private location.”

He turned to his companions and said, “I need to talk to her. I’ll be right back.”

The men nodded in understanding, respectfully giving Phil and Shanae some personal space. Phil guided Shanae outside, with Tim and the rest of the group trailing behind.

Once they stepped outside, Phil faced Tim and greeted him, saying, “It’s great to see that you’re still alive.”

“Good to see that you are as well,” Tim said as they shook hands.

Phil asked, his voice filled with concern, “How may I assist you?”

The girls stood facing away from Tim and Phil, keeping a watchful eye for anyone who might be searching for Phil.

Tim took a deep breath before responding, “I urgently need your assistance. It appears that there is a significant threat looming over me from a dangerous individual named Mr. Big, who wants me dead.”

“No, it’s not about you. However, there is indeed something significant on the horizon. I believe it pertains to three or four planetary systems that Mr. Big is attempting to gain control over,” Phil clarified, his eyes anxiously scanning the surroundings. After conducting thorough research, it appears that he is in the process of planning a significant takeover.

Tim inquired, “What could possibly be his motive for wanting to control such a large number of systems?”

Phil furrowed his brows, shaking his head as he delved into deep thought. I’m not completely certain, but I happened to overhear some murmurs about a significant operation that seems to involve a large number of individuals.

Phil voiced his concern, speculating that Mr. Big might perceive these systems as valuable resources or strategic locations. Regardless of his motive, it is evident that he is gathering a powerful group to accomplish his objectives.

If you could provide us with additional information regarding the current situation, we would greatly appreciate it. As a token of gratitude, we offer you a gift. By pressing the center, it will activate a cloaking device, rendering you invisible as you move about the area without being detected.

Shanae turned around and gently held Phil’s face in her hands, pulling him closer as they shared a passionate kiss. After a moment, she broke the kiss and whispered, “Just so you know, they’re watching us from the window.”

Phil gazed into her eyes and charmingly remarked, “With a kiss as captivating as that, I wouldn’t mind if others watched us all day.”

Shanae smiled mischievously and whispered playfully, “Let’s make sure we give them a memorable show.” They continued to enjoy their intimate moment.

Phil emphasized the importance of remembering that this is a cover-up. My wife would be upset if she knew something like this was going to happen.

Shanae drew him nearer and whispered softly, “However, we must ensure that it appears authentic.” Please place your hands on my buttocks.

Phil obediently followed instructions, and the couple proceeded with their fervent embrace. After they finally separated, Phil smiled and remarked, “I believe they understood the message. Moreover, if my wife kissed with such passion, I would make sure to be home every night.”

Tim positioned himself with his back to the window and emphasized, “The information you receive is crucial.” By pressing the button twice, it transforms into a shield. We will promptly send you a notice and respond to you promptly. “Good luck,” he says as he shakes hands with Phil. Then, each of the girls kisses him, although it is only for show.

Tim and his team stood in silence as Phil disappeared into the bar. A sense of unease washed over Tim, aware that Phil was putting his life on the line to gather crucial information for their mission. However, Tim had complete trust in Phil’s abilities and recognized that he was their most reliable asset in uncovering Mr. Big’s plans.

Phil carefully examined the intricate cloaking device that Tim had given him. This was no ordinary gift; the person who had made it had clearly utilized their expertise to craft a true work of art.

Phil was overcome with a surge of excitement when he realized that this device held the potential to be the crucial element for their success. With its help, he could discreetly penetrate Mr. Big’s network and collect the necessary evidence to finally bring him to justice. Carefully, he placed the device in his pocket and returned to the table, taking a seat.

The man on his right expressed his curiosity by asking, “And who was that?” His eyes gleamed with curiosity as he leaned in, captivated by the desire to unveil the enigmatic woman’s identity.

Phil smiled and replied, “Just someone I met earlier.” He chose not to divulge many details about the person, creating an aura of intrigue in the conversation. As he carried on talking, a mischievous twinkle appeared in his eyes, suggesting an intriguing encounter that he wasn’t quite prepared to share just yet.

The man expressed his desire, saying, “Would it be possible for you to introduce me to one of her friends?” He was simply hoping for some good luck.

Tim and the girls made their way back to the bar and approached the cloaked shuttle. As they stepped inside, Tim requested, “Sarha, could you please arrange for a cloaked probe to follow Phil, just in case?”

I will send it through the MTS immediately.

Tim turned to Shanae and inquired, “Was he truly an exceptional kisser?”

Shanae chuckled and responded, “Oh, he was more than just good.” Let’s just say he will have a significant reputation in that particular department.

The girls followed Tim as he led them back through the MTS and onto the ship.

“Tim, is there anything else you would like to discuss?” Pauline asked.

No, not at the moment. I will give you a call if your assistance is required, ladies.

The bay swiftly grew silent as everyone departed to resume their tasks and responsibilities.

Tim returned to the bridge and inquired about the current status.

Mayio stated, “Currently, everything is fine. Some of the probes are successfully transmitting data from both systems. We have discovered a potential planet that may harbor life.”

Tim nodded, his mind already racing with the implications of this discovery. “Alright, let’s concentrate all our efforts on exploring that potential planet.” Before making any decisions, it is important for us to gather as much information as possible.

The crew promptly began analyzing the data from the probes and devising a plan for future exploration. Tim observed their diligent work, allowing his thoughts to wander toward the exciting possibilities of what they might discover.

Tim understood the importance of proceeding cautiously. The potential consequences for the existence of life on the planet were catastrophic. It was crucial to ensure that no mistakes were made in order to prevent contamination or the introduction of harmful organisms.

Keeping that in mind, Tim ensured that all necessary precautions were taken.

“Put it on the big screen,” Tim said as he walked over to his seat. As he kept his gaze fixed on the screen, an image materialized before him. The image depicted a stunning view of a picturesque planet adorned with vibrant green oceans and mesmerizing purple clouds. At first glance, there stood towering trees that glistened and appeared to sway autonomously. Abruptly, a figure materialized before the image.

She exuded a highly feminine image. With her pale tan skin and translucent wings, she resembled a fairy.

Her image appeared to be at least twelve times larger than that of a human. She had a light tan complexion and a sensuous figure. Her eyes were a stunning shade of clear, brilliant blue, reminiscent of a cloudless sky on a sunny day. Her hair’s pink silkiness was truly incredible. She was wearing a silver jumpsuit and a tiara.

“Welcome to our world,” she greeted warmly, her smile gentle and inviting. Her voice appeared to emanate from all directions, creating the illusion that she was standing right beside you. We are the guardians of the planet, eagerly awaiting your arrival.

Tim, our scanners are only detecting one object, which appears to be a small satellite.

The bridge crew was captivated by the magnificent images of both the fairy and the world.

They were in awe of their incredible fortune in stumbling upon such a mesmerizing discovery. Tim extended a friendly introduction to the Fairie.

“We come in peace,” he said, attempting to demonstrate respect and gratitude towards their generous hosts.

The Fairy smiled once more and spoke, “We are aware of the reason for your presence here.” We warmly welcome you with open hearts. Our planet is abundant in resources, and we are eager to share them with you. We kindly request that you treat our planet with the same level of respect and care that we do. Both images vanished as abruptly as they had appeared.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.