The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2020 by THodge

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tim is recovered from the escape pod and starts a new life. He meets the ship's AI and saves two felines.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Nudism   Transformation   Violence   Illustrated  

Edited by Steve

Both girls started yelling for Sarha, who appeared immediately next to Tim. Sarha instructed the girls to go directly to the medical bay and immediately transported Tim there. While the micro-nano-bots Tim already had in his body started repairing the damage as he stumbled out of the water, Sarha just wanted to be sure everything was healing correctly. She had the bot prepare another syringe of the micro-nano-bots.

When the two girls entered the medical bay, they saw Tim lying on the table with their claw marks all over his chest. They attempted to go to Tim but were blocked by a medical bot named Doctor Mars. He said, “Please wait until we finish his treatment.” The girls moved back and observed the bots at work. Seeing Tim lying there with the blood being cleaned, they felt terrible.

Sarah appeared next to the girls. “Girls, he should be fine in the morning, and the micro-nano-bots will treat him overnight. “Right now, he needs rest.”

Sarha turned toward Tim and saw Doctor Marcus just finishing wiping off the last bloodstains on Tim’s back. She quickly read the machines’ files, checked the readings, and confirmed the micro-nano-bots were doing their job and Tim would feel better tomorrow. She turned back to the ladies.

“He’s not going to die, is he?” Tabitha’s face was sad, and tears flowed down her cheeks.

“No, he is not about to die. He’ll be himself by tomorrow. The micro-nano-bots are healing him at this very moment, and he’ll need one last shot. The micro-nano-bots will then remain in his system, automatically renewing themselves,” Sarha explained.

“How do they work?” Tammy asked, trying not to worry about Tim while wiping the tears from her eyes.

Sarha noticed that Tammy wasn’t wearing her swimsuit top. It’s been a while since women walked through these hallways topless, and it’s beginning to feel like the old days. She took note of it but did not comment.

“They replace the old cells needed to build the body and replace every cell that dies. “With every new cell, the body gets more vibrant and stronger,” said Sarha.

“If it works like that, Tim may live forever, right?” Tabitha said.

“Perhaps you’re right,” Sarha said.

“If it’s true, I’ll take three shots right now,” Tammy said. Tammy started to feel happy for a few minutes, thinking, “I could have fun with Tim for a long time, maybe a lifetime of sex with him.

“I’m not sure how they would work in your body system,” Sarha said.

“Why would you want to live forever?” Tabitha asked. She turned her attention to Tammy. Tabatha’s eyes were solemn, not understanding why Tammy wanted to live forever.

“Why not? “Look at all the fun I could have, and I wouldn’t have to rush into it, but I could enjoy it more,” said Tammy. Tammy and Tabitha turned and began to exit the medical bay.

“I’ll let the medical bots know that you can check in on Tim any time you want,” said Sarha.

“Thanks. We’ll go to the lounge, get something to eat, and head to bed. “Please call us if anything changes,” Tabitha inquired.

“Yes, I will let you know.”


Tabitha and Tammy arrive at the lift to take them to Deck One and the Officers’ Lounge. They entered the lounge, ordered from the automatic food dispenser, and then sat down to eat. “I hope Tim will be all right and that he will forgive us,” Tammy said, tears still running down her cheeks.

“I hope so too. I had fun today. “It’s been a long time since we’ve had time to play around,” Tabitha said, taking a bite of her food. With a slight smile, she thought about Tim. “Besides, when I had my arms and legs around him, I felt his big, hard dick on my pussy.”

“Did it feel good? “Do you think he will mate with us?” Asked Tammy. She now has a big, mischievous grin as she thinks about how it might feel to mate with Tim.

“I don’t want to be mated. “I want to be fucked!” Tabitha said. She had placed her hand down between her legs, letting her middle finger touch her clitoris through her suit.

“Tabitha, have you ever been fucked before?” Tammy asked with a skeptical look on her face while she waited for an answer.

“No, but I hope there will be a first time soon. “I’m getting horny all the time now,” said Tabitha. She was moving her ass around in the chair, feeling the wetness. Next, it will be the itch, and she hates that part.

“I don’t want to be fucked. “I want someone to hold me and make love to me, long and slow, with a lot of affection,” said Tammy. She was wrapping her arms around herself, holding herself tight, with a loving smile.

“Let’s head to our room and get some sleep. Tim will be feeling better tomorrow and hopefully not mad at us. “We’ll have to remember to keep our claws under control,” Tabitha said.

They got up and started to clean off the table. They heard a voice and turned to see who was talking to them. “I’ll take care of the table, ladies. “You go and get some sleep!” Millie said. She started cleaning the table so the two females would have more time for themselves; besides, it was her job.

They walked to the lift and headed to their quarters. “I would never have thought I’d be on a spaceship, worried if someone would be OK, and walking around the ship topless. “And feeling OK about it,” Tammy said.

Tabitha said, “As long as you don’t play with them in front of Tim. “He might want to help.” They exited the lift and turned toward their quarters.

“Well, if he wants to help, I may just let him,” Tammy said, stretching up and running her fingertips across her hardened nipples. just remembering the feel of his body next to hers.

“In your dreams,” Tabitha said as she reached over to smack Tammy’s hands away from her tits. “Stop playing with yourself like that, and you will make it hard for both of us to sleep tonight.”

“You know, dreams do come true, sometimes,” Tammy replied, smacking Tabitha’s hands away. “And I will play with my tits anytime I want. “You can be a big sister and watch, but no touching.”

Once they got to their quarters, Tabitha said, “I’m going to shower.” She went into the bedroom with Tammy right behind her. Tabitha moved to the shower doorway before removing her red swimsuit. “Tammy, do you feel comfortable here?” Tabitha stood naked and turned to place her swimsuit on the drying rack.

“Yes, I feel comfortable here. “Why, don’t you?” She was removing her one-piece swimsuit to place it on the rack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.