30 July 2009 - Cover

30 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with some added sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Brad and Abby returned to their room, where they used the washroom. “Why are you taking off your Speedo?” She asked, seeing him pull it down below his waist.

“I figured you wanted me to wear shorts.” She admired his soft cock, which had a little hang to it.

“Not this time. You know I’m proud of the size of your cock, soft or hard, and I want to tease Monique with it.” She went to her knees and sucked several times on it then pulled up his suit.

“What did you have me say to her in French?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

They waited by the front entrance, men admiring the teen in her sexy bikini, the women of the size of the lump in his swimsuit.

They heard an engine noise, and Monique came around the corner of the building, driving a four-seat Honda ATV. Its roll cage frame was minus the tarp covering for the roof and upper doors.

Brad opened the rear passenger side door, Abby stepped in, and he followed. “I packed some fruit, drinks, and towels in case we went for a swim. Buckle up; it’s a bumpy ride. Just joking, though you should put them on.” Safely secured, Monique began their drive.


Brad noticed they were travelling on the same bike trail they rode on yesterday. Twice, they had to stop to allow bicyclists to safely pass by. A few minutes into the ride, Abby’s arm accidentally touched his shoulder. He looked to see her remove her bikini top.

“Monique said there’d be no one around except us three.” She placed her small cloth beside her, and he admired the slight bounce of her firm tits as Monique drove.

Abby put her right hand on Brad’s lower abdomen, slipping it inside his Speedo. “What are you doing?” He asked as she released his cock and balls.

“Having a little sexy fun,” she grinned, stroking his cock.

A moment later, she let go of his cock and, leaning forward, untied the bow that held Monique’s bikini top around her neck. She felt the material loosen, partially freeing her breasts. Monique pulled to the right and stopped.

She turned her upper body, immediately noticing Abby’s bare breasts, young and so firm. She couldn’t see that Brad’s cock and balls were out of his suit. “I undid your top, not Brad. I thought since we’re on our honeymoon and it’s just us three, we could have a little naughty and sexy fun.”

“I’m all for some naughty fun.” Monique leaned forward. “Brad, would you unfasten my bikini?” He took off his seat belt, leaned over the seatback, and separated the closure. She placed her top on the empty seat, and Brad was able to see the naked upper halves of her breasts.

Brad sat back, and Abby resumed stroking his cock as Monique continued their drive.


“This is the same cabin we saw yesterday on our bike ride,” Brad mentioned, slipping his cock and balls back into his suit.

“The lodge uses the cabin year-round. It’s run by propane for a generator and heat in the winter. The bike path becomes a snowmobile ski trail in the winter. Some couples will book the cabin for total privacy and do whatever they like.”

They stepped from the ATV, Brad and Abby admiring the fullness of Monique’s teardrop-shaped breasts.

“Do you always bring newlyweds here?” Brad asked.

“I never have before, but Abby gave me an offer I simply couldn’t refuse.”

Monique unlocked the cabin, showing them the crude yet comfortable-looking furniture. “Guests have to bring their own bedsheets so they can be washed on return. A lot of fucking happens here and not always inside.”

Abby teased Brad about staring at Monique’s bare tits.

She walked them over the front yard, which led to a metal pontoon deck. “The bottom slopes off fast, so you can dive and swim right off the dock.” He noticed the ladder used to climb out of the water. “We also have a two-person kayak with paddles and life jackets.” She pointed to. “We do a lot of snowmobiling and ice fishing around here in the winter.”

“Thank you so much, Monique; it looks perfect!” Abby remarked, hugging her breast to breast and giving her cheek a kiss on the cheek.

Monique opened the basket, handing them each a bottle of water. Brad took a large swig, noting the odd taste.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.