01 August 2009 - Cover

01 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Jenny tries to convince Cathy to join her, Dan, Tina, Lisa, and Hanna to participate in the yearly Caribana parade in Belleville.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The parade was making its way to the end of the route at Centennial Park. The girls took turns standing in front of Dan with his hard cock in their hand. His Speedo now had a large round wet spot courtesy of the girls making his cock leaking juices. The paint coving their breasts was wearing off from accidental and deliberate touching.

Many who were in the parade disposed of their elaborate costumes with some leaving, but many staying for the party and concert.

Dan walked hand in hand with Jenny and Cathy, as Hanna was escorted by Tina and Lisa looking for Karen and Wendy. He smiled, seeing his loves waving to get their attention and waved back.

They were all smiles as the groups reunited at two picnic tables placed together. Karen and Wendy teased the girls about the loss of their painted-on bikinis. Cathy took Karen aside for a heartfelt talk. Soon they came back, both wiping away tears of happiness.

“I lost my daughter for a few days and now I have her back, thank you,” Karen said to Dan, giving him hugs and kisses. She went to Jenny, cupping her face in her hands and gave her a soft, loving kiss. “Thank you for loving my daughter, I owe you a special time in bed to show you my appreciation.”

“Thank you, I love Cathy and look forward to being with you, again.”


The Belleville Police Services generally looked the other way where public drinking was concerned as long as there were no fighting or other unlawful acts taking place. They made it known that there would be breathalyzer checks of drivers before leaving the parking lot. The park was quickly filling up with party-goers. Venders were growing busy selling food, alcohol, and souvenirs.

Dan made Karen and Wendy the same as his other girls, topless. “I’m surprised you’re not naked,” Dan joked to Karen.

“Give it time, I’m sure I will be,” she grinned.

The shade of the large maple tree was welcomed relief as Dan took pride in holding Matthew and Laura in his arms, then James, Emily, and Jessica. Wendy smiled at him, rubbing her growing stomach in anticipation of their additional babies.

Jessica liked walking barefoot on the cool grass and went to Dan to be picked up and held again. “She knows who her daddy is,” Cathy smiled.

“Am I too old to sit on your lap, Daddy?” Jenny asked.

“Never too old.” She sat sideways, an arm resting on his shoulder. She pressed and rubbed her right breast against his shirt, adding more smudged colour to its basic light blue. Sex amongst the family was always a casual, matter of fact. Several watched, none objecting to her guiding his fingers to her pussy.

“Jenny, why is it that you seem to be the first to initiate sex with Dan?” Tina asked, and they laughed lightly.

“Maybe I’m trying to catch up to the adult women in the family.”

“Honey, that’ll take a lot of fucking and blow jobs,” Wendy mentioned, and they laughed.

“That’s fine with me!” She grinned, guiding a hand to her painted tit and kissing him.

“We all want a piece of him,” Lisa added.

Dan looked at his wives and children talking and laughing, and the youngest ones. “Thank you, everyone, I am truly a fortunate man to have such a loving family.” They smiled, acknowledging their loving family.


Everyone gathered at the picnic tables where sandwiches and snacks were passed around. Dan walked around, placing bottles of drink in front of everyone. His cock remaining hard from the Viagra looked so inviting, barely contained by his suit. Hanna was the first to rub it, then Jenny boldly pulled down the waistband releasing his cock and balls. She looked around to make sure others were some distance away then sucked several times on it. Every bottle he placed, was thanked with several sucks of his cock.

“This is one way to get a blow job,” he joked, picking up Lisa’s bottle and placing it back down for another suck on his cock.

“I’m sure we’ll make you cum more than once here tonight,” Karen predicted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.