14 August 2009 - Cover

14 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Linda Chandler, brings her husband, Darren, to enjoy the benefits of the Hayward's lifestyle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Linda Chandler had to use her womanly charms to convince her husband, Darren, to agree to the bbq and swim with Dan and Karen Hayward. He would be meeting the man who had, a few days prior, fucked his wife. This was the first sex she had experienced outside of their marriage.

Darren knew that Linda had gone to thank Brad for helping to save their son’s life by offering her body to him. He didn’t expect she’d be fucked by Dan and his stepson, Jake, as well.

Linda mentioned to Darren how he seemed to grow aroused as she recounted her time with her three studs while they fucked and her having sex with the women in Dan’s family.

“You only want to go back to the Hayward’s so Dan can fuck you again,” he reasoned of her motives.

“You know what Karen looks like from seeing her and Dan at their son’s wedding. Would you turn down the opportunity to fuck her?”

“I’ve never cheated on you before.”

“How can you call it cheating if we both know what the other is doing? If you feel you don’t want to have any sexy fun with them, we’ll go for the bbq and a short swim, then go home.”

“Are you going to wear that devastatingly sexy thong bikini of yours?”

“Of course I am. I know you’re proud of my figure and don’t mind showing it off to the men at the beach. Wear your Speedo so Karen can have an idea of the size of your cock that I get to enjoy every day. Just wait until you meet Dan’s other wives; you’ll be in pussy heaven.”


“Ladies, Linda and Darren will be here soon. Please keep your horny claws off him until he’s fucked me,” Karen lightly cautioned.

Jenny went to answer the chime bells at the front door. Linda and Darren’s eyes were greeted by a beautiful teen wearing a thong bikini that left little to the imagination.

“Hi, Linda, nice to see you again and so soon,” she smiled, admiring Linda in her low-cut, short-hemmed wraparound dress.

“Hi, Jenny, this is my husband, Darren.” They exchanged handshakes, with him eyeing her slender teen figure.

“Come on in; Dan and Karen are expecting you.”

Dan and Karen came from the kitchen wearing casual clothes, her in her usual low top and short skirt. Introductions were made, with Linda trying to hide her enthusiasm for being with Dan again. Darren eyed Karen, obviously braless.

“Is there something wrong, Darren?” Karen asked.

“No. I saw you and Dan at Brad’s wedding, and now that we’re close up, I feel like I should be asking you both for your autographs.”

“Linda, I love that dress you’re barely wearing—very sensual and sexy,” Karen complimented.

“I think she wore it to impress Dan, as well as me,” Darren kidded. “I brought along some coolers. I didn’t know what you folks drank.”

“Coolers are fine, though; I expect things to be far from cool with us four,” Karen hinted.

“Darren, if you and Linda want to have a fair number of drinks, we’ll make sure you get home safely. I take the matter of drinking and driving very seriously, especially since we recently lost our son-in-law driving drunk.”

“Or, if you do drink a lot, you could stay the night. I’m sure we could find space in someone’s bed for you,” Karen mentioned with an evil grin. Linda looked at Dan, envisioning waking up next to him.

“We’ll see,” Darren replied.

One by one, Wendy, Tina, Lisa, and Hanna appeared and introduced themselves. Darren’s eyes took in their sensual beauty, all except Wendy, wearing revealing thong bikinis.

“Linda, let’s change into our swimsuits, and the men can too; then they can be our sexy bartenders,” Karen suggested, giving her drink orders, as did Linda.

“I agree, I feel overdressed compared to these lovely women.”

“There’s a bathroom down the hall where you can change into your suit,” Dan directed. He went and put on his Speedo, which Linda loved for him to wear. He admired his physique in the mirror, liking the way his suit showed off the natural bulge of his cock. He sucked in his gut, like men will do. “Girls on the beach,” he said to his reflection, then patted his small belly.

Karen wanted Dan to wear his old, worn-out Speedo that easily revealed the outline of his cock.

Karen led Linda to her bedroom, where Linda immediately embraced her lover. They made each other naked and spent a hurried few minutes in a sixty-nine. “Wow, Dan’s cock won’t stay soft looking at you in your sexy thong bikini.”

“I don’t expect to keep it on that long,” she laughed lightly. “I know Darren’s eyes will be on you a lot too. It’ll be interesting to see which he reacts to the most: seeing Dan fucking me and giving him a blow job, or me having sex with you and your wives.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.