Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 8

The next morning we were on the move with the drolls with us. The first stop was on Droll planet no-20854. As we entered their planet atmosphere, we couldn’t see a single ship in their atmosphere; we landed near the biggest mountain directed toward us. We were here for the families of the Droll’s but seeing the poor state of their living, I offered them an alternative, if they are ready to share the planets we have with others, then we will give them the things necessary for their living. They accepted our offer readily.

We stayed for three days and implanted the AI’s in their head and arranged the transportation for them to leave from here to S_10259, it is the number given to us. We were going to buy the nearby planets soon. As we left the planet, Mia asked me, “Now what is in your Head, Vasant”. We need security everywhere. We can’t leave our beloved ones and our property defenceless, so I thought why not we arm our every property just like we will be equipping our ships”. Everyone agreed with me on that, and a slap saved me.

I wanted my fellow orphan friends to be with me, so we went there next. Due to a sudden thought, I told everyone to stop near Pluto, there we constructed five transport ships, loaded them in Aron and left the rest thousand ships behind Pluto to not be discovered by any earth members. Aron was hovering above the Farmhouse where my journey started. I told Aron and the rest team members that this country had many Writers/believers/Adventurers, /Retired Military officers. Many more who would like to give their life for a single Adventure out of the earth, Hack into the system and find them out. When they asked for the number of people, I told them to fill five lakhs, five hundred pods, ask them if they can live with other families, give them the dimension of our pods. If yes, then put two families in one pod.

“Meanwhile, I will go meet my friends and bring them here; keep one pod reserved in our command ship; I promise you you will like them. Tell everyone that if they are not here by the day after tomorrow, we will leave them. Also, tell them that we will be providing them with everything they want”.

I went downhill by walking and stopped near the road, soon I hired the taxi and went to the orphanage, instead of money I gave him a gold coin and promised him another five coins if he can arrange the transportation for fifty kids by morning at six he promised me that he would and went away happily. I entered the orphanage and saw the unhappy face of the manager. Before he could utter a single word, I threw a gold coin in his direction; he looked at me disbelievingly, So I told him to go and check it with the jeweller and said that I would be staying here for the night. He went to the garage, got his car out, and drove away.

As I entered the orphanage, all the kids were still there; no one was chosen; I was glad even Rocky was happy to see me and told me that he was happy that he chose today as the last day of working in this orphanage. When I asked them what the reason that he chose to leave the orphanage was, he informed me that now and then, new kids were coming, the new kids were adopted within few days, but these poor old kids were not. As the days passed, Edward started getting mad at them and hitting them all; He couldn’t see their life’s being abused, so he was leaving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.