Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 14

“As for the where and whom there is this species called as Deparive’s, and Tentrave’s, according to my research Deparive’s are very cunning and have a lot of planets but they don’t have much technology. They come in huge quantities though and can breed like hell, so feel free to kill as many as possible to win the whole army you have to wound their main leader whose location Aron knows, don’t attack the Tentrave’s at all even if they attack you.They will attack three vollies on you which we can bear it easily, go near their force and play the recording which i have installed in our flag ship, they will join you easily”.

“As you can see the flag fleet has nine hundred and one command ships and ninety one different ships, stick to our old way. As the new fleet starts adding to your force divide them”. “OK anything else little brother” “all the one thousand and one original AI’S are in the command ship’s, I am taking Aron with me so that he won’t spoil my surprise. the business of selling the ship will be in fathers capable hand. and one good advice first go for Deparive’s”. “Sure we will leave in the morning”.

That night we celebrated like there is no tomorrow, we talked drank and did many things an adult could do. We woke late the next morning and went straight to the fleets, at the command fleet “Aman i promised you that i will get you for including star trek back in my life, Now you are the admiral of the flag fleet and every other is a admiral of a fleet”. He was so shocked that he couldn’t move a nerve, after some time he spoke”please don’t do it everyone will kill me” “ pay the consequences for the deed done by you”. “Vasant the meeting has been scheduled for three pm and the news has returned positive” Aron spoke with me in my brain for the first time in a long time. “ I have a request William, i just got the news that every leader of all the six species will be arriving in a fleet that i will be sending to you soon” “ How did you get the news there was no beep in your com unit, everything will be as you said”.

In reply i just tapped my head and exited the ship. Soon they were on their way and i walked towards fathers office, i knocked his door” Come in “ i entered his office”please have a seat” I waited for him to complete his work at hand, when he saw up he said “son you don’t have to knock for coming to my office”, “i have a very serious topic to discuss with all twelve fathers, right now if possible” “you are serious aren’t you son” “its very sensitive topic so i need all of your opinion” he understood the depth of the words i was speaking, soon everyone was gathered in the conference hall. I told them the whole story that we have discovered about the game, i waited patiently for them to discuss among themselves. “ what is the solution and what have you decided.” “a new territory with a new council and separate kingdom” “and what will be required from us” “nothing much just create the council of twenty one members, and start making the rules all over again. yes there will be slaves but with some rights like proper clothing, food, a separate room and no collars. Insted of collar there will be a sub AI in their head”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.