Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 15

“So here is the alternative, i and my family with the whole group will be moving out to S-10259 and starting a new territory from there”

“Its a great news we will get a new neighbor”

“what You aren’t angry on me for thinking like this, its a shock to me.”

“Why will we be angry, you are a great force creater Plus a chosen one, its a good thing, we will have many things to deal with each other. From now onward the west part is your concern and east part is our”, “I thought that you will be angry because the tax revenue which you get to run the safety of galaxy will be reduced.”

“Yes that is a letdown but think about the cost which you have saved us by decreasing the price of ships, every one has a battle ship now. When do you want the partition drawn”. “After the game is over, i have two requests though”

“and what are those my dear Neighbor”

“Already, ok the first one is remove the friendly fire totally and the second is, due to game being in our direction all the planets captured will be given to us”

“Done, but in return what will i get” he asked smiling so i gave them the simple thing, a promise to give them a Plan of Gateway “Now what is a Gateway”

“Gateway means to travel through a huge distance within mere seconds”

“will you explain further”

“there is a huge ring in two different locations if you enter from one location through the ring you exit through another ring within seconds, one days travel equals to one second, and you all can show it as your own creation”. We chatted some more, i showed them how to cover their tracks more clearly.

I exited their office on friendly terms, I told my father about the conversation with the council and reminded to start taking orders for ships and the stock of ships to fulfill the contracts, from there went to slave planet to meet with Mister Noah. I took me a whole day, meanwhile i got the news that the friendly fire was removed and whoever shoots other planet was to be immediately Declared as traitor, as soon as the sale of ships was resumed, all the made ships were sold and more orders were arriving. I got suspicious so i tracked the delivered ships, our enemy had some of their agents buried in our system. I didn’t had a problem with that so i let it go, they should get a fair chance for survival. by the time we reached the planet i had hundred fleets more ready for dispachment, Mister Vicky was even present there on my request.

“Oh my, the partner of my business has returned” i froze in mid track, partner when did i became his partner.” Come on come inside i will explain it all to you.” i just followed him like a blind man directed by a person before entering i said “ Can a person come with me”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.