Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 21

The answer which came was disturbing but acceptable, due to Aria being my first mate i gained the ability of choosing the DNA formation and Krinsorpian never give birth to kids they lay eggs. Due to being a male hybrid, the egg formed in my stomach can be transformed into a female by entering my cock inside the cervix i readily accepted the ability. there was a note as i accepted all the abilities, i read it, due to insufficient and improper nutrients of a Krinsorpian there is a bad and good news, good news is that you can extract an egg from a women the same way as you can enter it. the bad news is the egg wont come out of a women it will hatch into her abdomen and the baby will come out by tearing her stomach.

This news saddened me but i thought for hatching an egg we could use slaves, suddenly it struck me that now my head is like a computer. wow there are many benefits of being an AI. when i saw the time taken by my musing i gasped, instead of a promised minute it took me thirty, History can wait but not the family. i didn’t changed my appearance i just shrunk it to seven foot because i wanted to scare them. i told my plans to Aron and told him to warn the super eight and my father. He was happy to see that i was ok and was coming up to meet them.

As i was climbing the stairs i got the update that both the council members were present with all my admirals and fleet admirals. and they were updated on my condition and who i am. as i entered the floor it was another huge room with many sofas and love seats, “ i am feeling hungry and getting angry” was the first line i spoke after entering the room. Everyone backed away from me in fear. I just couldn’t control my laughter and burst out laughing loudly, it took them another minute to understand my joke, meanwhile as i was roiling on the floor laughing i turned my self back to human form so as no one gets hurt by mistake. soon every kid in the room was on me hitting with pillows and cursing me. And every adults started laughing as well.

“Hello, i am a human, get of our you will kill me”, “kids let him up even we have to speak with him” at fathers request everyone started getting off of me. “ Thank you dad, otherwise they would have killed me”

“we are not over yet”Aman threatened me. “Count on it little brother” if their eyes could make holes then i would have been pierced with hundreds of lasers. after the banter was over i greeted everyone, after about three hours of chatting one by one everyone started leaving, before going though they had a request to speak with me in private. Now only the closed ones were remaining, “Now everyone who is remaining is my own so i have two announcement to make, the first is i am a hybrid Krinsorpian, i am combined with Aron” with that i was scared what if they hate me. “Cool, it means that you my little brother will live forever”

“what is cool Isabella, i am a fucking hybrid not a pure Krinsorpian don’t you all hate me”. in response Isabella got up went to replicator took a rod and came towards me, she hit me on the cheek with all her strength she could muster “hey why did you do that it hurt’s”

“that’s why i used the rod not my hand, now listen you dumb bastard, stop looking down on yourself, if you do it again then we all will thrash you and make you understand it in our way” i thought that she was taking it in a joke so i told her that it is not a joke and i am really an hybrid, in response all the fifteen kids got up and started hitting me with it. They stopped after a minute and William said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.