Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 22

“The deceleration is no wait i have two actually, there are three kids over here who are hiding some thing or some one to be precise, Aman, Adam and Eve are you gonna say or should i reveal”, everyone looked at them in shock and the went red faced in shame and couldn’t utter a word so i said “they have found their life partner, Aman loves Sukaniya, Adam loves Nova and Eve loves Jacob. I have an idea why don’t we start living together as couple in one room” every one started discussing at once. At that time i got the news that we were in Friends galaxy the name to the part i claimed.” Hey “ i shouted to get everyone’s attention “do you know the four fields these are major in” they shook their heads in negative except the three so i continued “Aman majored in one man fighting ships Jacob in cloning, Nova in Genetics and Sukaniya in fund management” after listening this they started in their own discussion as if what i said was not important. I picked up both girls and placed them in a nearby chairs.

“Which is my room and where” Suddenly there was all the information about the floor plans the building plan the location where i was, before reading it i said to one in particular “ oh by the way i thought that my whole head had become an AI short of a computer from earth with endless possibility.” and walked out, entered the elevator and reached first floor. After exiting the elevator i went to my room and started reading the history of Krinsorpian.

STORY:- Like stone age era the Krinsorpian’s were the lords and others were food and breeding stock, they used to eat any other species by flying from one planet to another, their lives were simple eat play and rest, to get different abilities for the kids the used to go hunting for different species. the had the same ability as me, they could plant the eggs in other species, soon the kids started becoming hybrids due to coming out of another’s womb. Until they could understand this it was too late, so they made an agreement they will treat others as an equal if they could give them some kids willingly and never take revenge on kids for their wrong behavior and in return they will help them in advancing in technological. when the reason was asked they replied that All the Krinsorpian have been infected and they are turning into hybrids plus they are weaker in nature, only one egg is pure blood but that to its very small, the size is of only one millimeter and to keep it that way they have to let it be stored in a dead Krinsorpian or in open air. Daily one of the Krinsorpian killed them self to keep the egg pure. After ten years only a handful remained. Seeing this as the only opportunity the rest species decided to kill the remaining Krinsorpian. But the loyal ten didn’t, they decided to save the egg, so they went to the Krinsorpian and told them about the plot. They replaced the pure with the other, Krinsorpian placed it in the hands of loyal ten and told them to participate in the assassination so as to avoid the suspicion, before leaving they gave all their essence to the egg so whatever they decided to do the egg would be pure and from whomever it took birth it would be of their shape and size and gain all the powers after eighteen years, Only the Hemporian could take the egg into their womb willingly so it was decided that the Hemporian will save the egg and others will save them. After nearly fifty thousand years an unknown alien attacked the Hempora’s and from that day onward the egg was missing. (and many more things which will be revealed as the story progresses,, the super eight were also among the loyal ten )...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.