Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 24

I did as told and soon my body started changing, this time my neck and stomach changed. Now I looked like a Shaolin dragon, “Good now rest a bit then we will start our journey.”

“where are we going to go”

“Quietly take a nap or I will throw you at the bottom of the mountain” Instead of disturbing her I started messing with my abilities, I wasn’t able to decide which ability to choose, suddenly Tatsuo looked in my direction and replied “ why do you want to upgrade an ability if you cant rest then at least let me”

“Hey I haven’t said to you anything”

“Listen, put it in your head that if you are in danger or irritated then I get the same feeling. Now we are mated and I am very protective towards my mate”, “then help me”

“uunnnhhhh you won’t listen alright instead of upgrading start making a new ability” and with that word she went back to sleep. I worked hard for the next eight hours in making ability, I combined shapeshifting in it. the new ability I gained was similar to the shape and size-shifting. the ability I gained was adding or removing a body part. Not only that, Now I can do the same with others if I am in contact with others. Now because of Tatsuo, I gained a piece of my identity. I wanted to reward her so I lightly made contact with her tail by my tail, I calmed my mind and slowly but steadily increased her height of belly, removed her wings and gave her two pairs of wings like me. Even I added a pair of wings for my self, she was waking up so I thought of a danger coming on us and panicked.

She suddenly got up and stretched her wings and shot up in the sky, due to additional weight and the changes done to her body she lost her balance for a second. But she was smart and got used to it very quickly, I was laughing loudly, she came near me and shouted “what have you done”

“changed you a little bit and gave you speed.”

“What are you crazy”, “hey chill its time to go”

“this is not over yet”

“later” thank god at least I am saved for now. We took off and soon we were covering the space a lot faster than anticipated. after flying for three hours Tatsuo moved towards a planet. After reaching there we were greeted with a tribe, they took us to another stone, according to them it was the stone of curse which I was supposed to remove from their land/planet, I turned towards the stone and it was the same where I met Tatsuo. It read to just follow their rituals and nothing else, I broke the stone and as expected there was my diamond. I took the diamond and was about to think about where to place it. The same scale was opened so I placed it in. The leader spoke after the stone was out of their sight “ Now as I have heard the stories from our ancestors the legend will choose a female and fuck her then eat her”. instead of choosing randomly I asked for a volunteer, a girl came and said to me “I am considered the unlucky will you choose me”, “Absolutely sweet little girls” I spoke with Tatsuo if I can take her alive or as amate, she said to take her as a mate but to tell the others that I will eat her on the way to the next planet. First I reluctantly but roughly mated with her and instead of saying anything I made a compartment on my abdomen and took her in it and flew on top of the mountain behind them and rested on my belly. Checked my ability, surely there was an ability waiting there to be accepted, it was of controlling earth. After accepting it I felt something buried in this mountain. When I investigated it more closely I found a huge ship buried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.