Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 25

I was rudely woken up by Tatsuo “hey I just slept”

“get up you lazy bastard, you slept for nearly thirty-three hours. Everyone wants to meet you.”

“Now who is everyone”

“My clan”

“OK I am up, who else wants to meet me”

“First get up there are Serian’s and Eralian’s even” I got up met with everyone, there were total twenty guest in both the groups, five couples each and ten single girls. We were having a feast when there came a topic which I dreaded the most, “we have to go back to our planet tomorrow morning, we will be glad if you make a selection of a mate as fast as possible. She will have the last chance to meet her parents, and you can’t take anyone’s help in choosing”. when I asked all of them for a volunteer, all the twenty girls were ready. Tatsuo burst out laughing by seeing the discomfort on my face, “ Listen if I can’t take the support of Tatsuo then how will I be satisfied”, “How is that”

“Your daughter won’t live with me alone, she will leave with Tatsuo and other two mates even”

“oh if that’s the case then sure instead of you Tatsuo should choose” Tatsuo replied in a clam but promised filled voice “first I want to speak with other mates of your’s” I quietly opened the link with Aron and asked if Amelia and Aria was there, he replied in affirmative but there was a problem with me speaking with them alone because they are with others at present. Aron put me through speakers “I promise to call you all later if I can get a moment with my mates because there is someone over here and she wants to speak with them “, “Bastard you are going to pay a lot” Every kid in the room shouted at once, “but they let it leave at that and I got to privately speak with them” Here let me introduce you with Tatsuo the third mate and your sister-wife, Tatsuo meet Amelia the first mate and Aria the second” with that I gave them the privacy and I concentrated on the feast. After a few minutes, I got the link back and Tatsuo went with the girls in a corner to speak with.

“Yes, I promise to call sooner my mates”

“I am not your mate you bloody bastard I am your sister”

“Isabella hey calm down”

“calm down my shit you bastard, we forgot that you were a kid at that time and you the always the smart one who handles all the problems, couldn’t you tell us the problem. Is it only your duty to handle all the problems and make other’s life easier, you better come home one month before the game or else.”

“Now if you have spoken to your mates may I declare the chosen ones” when I nodded my head she replied “ Ella the Princess of Eralian’s and Zoe the princes of Serians plus if you all the members of all the community agree to send for of your girls with the princess as her friends then it will be great.” Everyone agreed and Tatsuo gave me the same evil grin that I used to give Noah, ‘let’s enjoy the time which I have’ i thought to my self, ‘not possible’ i got the response’ from Tatsuo, we enjoyed a lot that evening, the next morning before they all went back to their planets back I gave them all the ability to turn into a human form and to the Trempor’s even. With that, I gave their king with the ability to transfer it to others even. “Thank you, with this ability, we can achieve great success”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.