Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 28

“We are not slavers my friend and you will believe in us soon, we are not disconnecting this channel at any time so you can hear all the details” “Sir just give us a shout and we will fire at once and save you” the Crockporian’s accepted the food and we could hear the delight in their voice when eating” So Sir may I know your name please, and have something to eat”. He soon started eating fast as if time was running out for him, we waited patiently for him to finish and we were having a coffee at the same time. When he finished eating he Replied “ my name is Rover” “so mister Rover do you know Mr. Oreius by any means” “OH we are great friends have you seen him yet he is the mightest of all” “Hey buddy I am seating next to you and you haven’t seen me” he slowly looked at him and then at me and then at others, finally after a few minutes he replied “ Are you a slave or some commander or what and how are you sitting here” “He is one of us now” was my reply “I am the admiral of the fleet you can have the same deal as mine but they might have a condition” “sir whatever their condition maybe don’t accept it they are cunning, we have a few slaves which we captured from last fight they will speak the truth” “Please call him here Mr. Rover, Aron bring him here please”.

Soon another ship came and was allowed inside, he rushed inside near his captain and scanned him with a machine and then he scanned Mr. Oreius even “How is it possible Antroskers said that all Aspirian’s are liars and they are here for slaving us” Oreius replied for me “They are the wrong one Sirol, Yes the Champion galactic council is like that but not truly they will enslave one-tenth of our people to show that they won on us but not these. Due to the same reason, they have created their council and their name is friends galactic council, Every person here is from FGC, Yes these have slaves but they offer friendship first If a person is a fool enough like Antroskers then they capture them as slaves to save lives of others”. After that Mr. Oeius gave them the total summary of what they were given and promised plus the condition which we kept, after hearing the tale he said “Sorry sir I was not in the mind of hearing anything after the attack from CGC, they sent one lakh destroyers to attack us, the ships you see are the only surviving Crockporian’s left. We were hard-pressed to save ourselves but luckily we won somehow, their surviving fighters are our slaves now you can have them if you can give us the deal” “Hey that was our condition. Tell me one thing do you need those ships or not” “No we do not need those ships and my name is Sirol the second in command of Crockporian”

Mr. Rover accepted the deal and we showed him the eleven photos that we were interested in. Two were present so I told him that we needed only those two and the rest is theirs to do as they wished. We waited for ten days for them to settle and divide equally the two were Alice and Eva, William wanted revenge on Eva so he took her and John took Alice as slaves.

From there we went to the first attack point to create ships and see if there were any survivors left. within the next six months, we found many survivors. We rescued every person who was alive, Our fleets were ten times till we reached the point of attack. We were not attacking anyone, we were just cleaning everything we could find and defending ourselves.

“Friends lets have some snacks and tea” we adjourned to mess hall “ Any suggestions” Just kill them was everyone’s suggestion “Why can’t we give them a chance” in response Chole showed me a video. The ant that was captured by others a long time ago was not listening to anyone and was biting the person who was giving her a slave to eat. “Okay, what does this mean” “it means that my little brother is a duffer and the Antrosker’s eat a live person and they do not understand the meaning of anything except capture and eat”. So it was decided that we will kill all the Antrosker’s and save our time and energy. “Lucas make a weapon design for the destruction of a planet and give it to Aron, After two months Lucas was able to make a big ship with the help of everyone {see the movie Enders game}And the name was given Planet Destroyer.

Now we had eleven thousand fleets and every ship was twenty percent full of living persons, we emptied seven thousand five hundred ships and sent them to home. Now we had fifty percent of people living with us. I stopped the construction of ships due to excess ships.

“sorry for short chapter and thank you”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.