Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 4

As I entered the house, I felt overwhelmed because it was the first house I can say is MINE. I have a family now; I will be loved and cherished; I am not an orphan anymore.

“Get moving, buddy, don’t just stand and cry like a baby. I know you had a lot of hurt in your past, but now you can be happy”.

This voice was new, and no one is near me “who is this, and where are you”.

“I am in your brain; my name is Aron, the first AI built for the fight. We are one”.

“How can you speak with me, and why did you choose me”.

“I am in your skull so I can speak with you. I chose you because you are smart, and you can travel through time and space”.

“OK, this is new to me, and I think you are wrong. I can’t travel through time and space”.

“Yes, you can, just you don’t know how. Don’t worry, I will teach you. So let’s start for our future”.

While chatting with Aron, I started walking towards my room which was shown to me by a slave. We decided that we should tell everything about Aron to our family because they deserved to know everything. Until dinner time, I got to know everything about Aron and vice versa.

When I told my parents about Aron at the dinner table, they didn’t get angry at me nor at Rahul For keeping it a secret; they understood the reason behind all the secrecy. After dinner, they told me all about the test, starting at approximately three years and four months.

As dinner finished, I went to my room to start planning on how to win the test. I was going through the rules and regulations of entering and playing this game and winning the test, an idea formed in my head, so I typed and found the videos of the first game played. I was so engrossed in finding the solutions that I overlooked my brothers and sister entering the room.

“Hey, brother, why are you searching the old videos of the survival game”. I jumped out of my skin by hearing my sisters sound so close to me; they started laughing at my expense. “Don’t do that to me” “what, why do you get startled so easily” “nothing, leave it”.

“Hey, why don’t people enter as a group in this game anymore”. “Don’t know!!!!! ... I think because each and everyone wants to show their power or ego”. William replied to me this time. “The rules are simple by the way; we have to create a ship or buy it and enter the enemy line and destroy the enemy ships and return. If you have a lot of money, then you can command an army of ten ships. Its just luck, I think. I had to face twenty-five worrier ships at a time. Liam had to face three groups of five and a group of twelve destroyers. Isabella never participated because she wanted to build her own design; she will be participating this time”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.