Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 6

Our command ship is fifteen hundred meters long and two hundred meters in height with the width of three hundred and sixty meters; everyone cheered except me. “Aren’t you happy little brother, that we created our command ship”. “I am happy, sister, but the ship is not completed yet”. Again the same look as if I am completely gone crazy “what else is left” came the question from John, “the ship is half completed, but is OK for the moment and workable for now “. We have some important work to do, let’s go.

I entered the ship, and others followed me hesitantly. We went to the best dealer of warship seller, we asked for a list of ships and their amount. The manager wasn’t allowing us kids to speak with the business owner, so I lied, “hey, if we can’t speak with the owner, then we will buy a thousand ships from somewhere else”. The manager quickly got up and went inside. The owner’s name was Andrew. Soon we were escorted to meet with the owner; we were seated when the owner entered his office. “How may I help you, sir” he was confused and didn’t know whom to speak with.

“I have a deal for you, Sir”. “I know the manager told me that you wanted to buy a thousand ships; here’s the deal I will give you five per cent off on the total amount if you pay all the money at one time”. “I lied to him because he was not allowing us to speak with you”. “OK, then what are you here for, sir”. “Here is the deal; I know that you have a lot of contracts to full fill Right now, so we came to take some of your burdens off from your shoulders”.

“And how will you do it” “by making the ships in our yards and transferring it to you at twenty-five per cent of the cost. the only problem I see with it is Transportation” “I will see to the transportation, but what if you can’t complete the contract on time”. “I will pay the penalties” “And what is the guarantee of it” in response, I showed him the footage of my interview with the head of the galactic union. He was convinced that we got our first contract of five hundred ships to be completed within two months.

We returned to our working area where now it was a hive of working Robots and thousand replicators.” What it took us three days to get that contract including the travel time. Now it is all changed over here what the hell is going on here”. “Relax brother everything is under control, Do you all trust me with the money.” “Yes we all trust you but at least tell us what is going on”.

I called Rahul on the com to take us to the space station NO:-1011, one of the biggest repair stations.” I bought this Station with Thirty per cent of our amount”. Amelia slapped me across the face and shouted, “How will we hire the people for equipping our ships”. That’s the reason I have made that deal,” I said while rubbing my cheek.

At this point, we all went to Aspira to our respective home’s. The next day I was woken up at twelve o’clock by my whole family. I hurriedly went to the hall to see what was the reason I was woken up. I started crying openly by seeing everyone gathered there with a cake in their hands and singing the birthday song for me. No one ever celebrated my birthday, so I was shaken a little bit. Everyone was present over there; even the whole group was there with their family.

We celebrated my birthday till six in the morning by sharing the jokes telling an incident or a memory of their childhood, watching the news, dancing, and other activities. Then we took a break, freshened up, and ate breakfast. All the guest were gone to their homes and my father called me to his small office to give me my birthday gift. He handed me the data ship and told me to buy the best pleasure slave of my choice. Then and there, an idea struck me why to Hire a person to equip the ship? Why not buy a slave. I kissed my father on the cheek and went running to my room shouting I GOT THE SOLUTION.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.