18 August 2009 - Cover

18 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Lisa receives a phone call informing her that her husband, John, was killed in a work related accident.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The group realized they hadn’t eaten since the meal on the plane and decided to have a late-evening meal at a nearby McDonald’s. The mood was quiet, and Jenny remarked that no one seemed interested in having any sexy fun.

Cathy was surprised that Dan parked the car instead of using the drive-thru. “How can I show off my gorgeous-looking wife in her very sexy dress from the car?”

“I’m a wife of convenience. When it’s convenient for you or me to say I’m your very fuckable wife,” she teased, adjusting the opening of her dress.

“Don’t lean over, or those beautiful tits of your will fall out of your dress.”

“Maybe my dress is designed to let my tits show,” she smiled, taking his hand.

Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny found a booth to sit at and talked while Dan and Cathy got their orders.

Cathy’s dress was certainly out of character for a fast-food restaurant. Dan could feel his cock swelling in his pants as he gazed at her deep cleavage. She smiled at him, squeezing his hand as they stood in line to place their order.

As Dan read from the order list, Cathy could see several teenage boys looking at her. One, severing a customer next to her, almost spilled an order of fries, looking at her revealing breasts.

Their order was given and paid for, and Cathy stood close to Dan as they waited. She enjoyed his eyes taking in her deep cleavage and would move side to side, brushing one breast or the other against his arm. Cathy’s slender figure was admired from behind and on either side.

Dan carried a tray of food and drinks without spilling them.

“I hope you don’t mind if I have some sexy fun with Dad,” Cathy said, loosening the tie that covered her full breasts. The open criss-cross plunged deep to show him the softness of her inner globes. She swept the split hem aside to reveal her bare pussy to him. Cathy guided his hand to her warmth, then released his cock from his lounger pants.

What’s wrong, Cathy? I can’t sit still?” Jenny asked about her sudden body movements.

“Daddy is rubbing my clit.”

“Are you doing okay?” He asked Lisa.

“I’m not sure.” She leaned her head against his shoulder and let out a long, deep sigh. She gave him a warm hug and kiss and said, “Thank you again for being here for me and for us.”

“I’m glad that you invited me.”

They ate their burgers, fries, and drinks with little conversation between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.