Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 9: First Hucow

“Nothing just showed you your place” “Turn me back to the way I was” “Sure, why not? I don’t want to get arrested” I turned her back to herself “Listen come to my place after eleven without being noticed or you will turn back to hucow after twelve” “I left her standing there naked and went to my classes. After entering class I told professor Brigenza that Jessica was nude in the cafeteria. she went running towards the cafe. The rest of the day went without incident. After the day was over girls went their way and I went home. On the way, a news crew was following us so I told Chuck to kidnap them and burn their cars, he got the meaning and made the arrangements.

After reaching home. I saw that the barns were being broken and Liam was speaking with someone. I moved towards them, “Ahh here comes Mr. smith. Sir they all are ready to sell their farms, Except Mr Singh, everyone has given the possession, Mr. Singh needs one weak to empty their hose”. “It’s great news” I shook hands with everyone and they soon left. We took a walk to see what have I acquired, I saw a dairy farm at the back of the house, “Do you think that farm is usable” Let’s ask the expert” we called Mr Lucas Davis who was available at present. We three went to the dairy farm, he examined the farm and it was in great condition. It just needed to be painted once,” Can you paint it by eight”. “Yes it is possible” “ do you make anything out of metal tubes and other things” “Sorry sir, but I know some of the things. because the paparazzi guy was shooting the live video. I know that you are into the BDSM lifestyle and I have a business in it even”. “Liam press charges against him. Don’t worry Mr Lucas I am not angry with you, instead, you got the biggest order. convert this Normal Dairy into Hucowm Dairy Farm. Make me a human Pony Stable just near it, And a human kennel even”

“This dairy will be converted by tonight and I have five milking stations even”. “Well get to work” At eight my dairy was created and the workers went away. Soon later the girls arrived with the food for everyone. “Chuck asked me a question which I haven’t thought about “ Hey Jack can I get three wishes, you are a trader then why haven’t you made contracts with others” “I never thought about it “ “okay everyone, think about what you want in exchange for your souls and write it on a piece of paper. After the dinner its contract time”. and I made contracts for everyone according to their wishes. “Kroni Please come and collect the contracts” “How many do you have” “How many times have I told you to please come in front not back of me” “Hey its fun, Bye the way thank you” “for what” “Because of you now I can marry Linda”. “Oh that, its nothing” “why don’t you come to hell, my boss wants to meet you” “Sure is the day after tomorrow fine” “Sure why not. now how many contracts do you have” “I have thirty-eight in all” “my god it’s the record in itself, You sure are going fast”

With that, he went away. Sharp at twelve we got the news that Jessica has arrived at the gate, As soon as she entered our house her breasts started growing and her clothes started tearing. “Olivia help our cow to get inside” “Girls bring our cow in and remove her clothes” Soon a crying Jessica was at my knees “ I am late for a total of five minutes” “Even a second is more than enough”. “Please have mercy, why are you doing this” “first tell me why did you pull that stunt” “I wanted revenge because you made me fuck in front of a bitch and in a hotel that too” “now pay the consequences” “Olivia tomorrow we will not go to college, we have a lot of work” “Ohh love, What work do we have” “we have some new hucow’s to be trained properly and we have to show them their place” “You are right. shouldn’t Linda be here now” “yes you are right after all this animal called her a bitch”. “Kroni Linda please come and take your birthday gift” they both appeared on the opposite sofa, “Can you take her to hell Kroni” “Yes it is a gift after all” “Linda she called you a bitch, why don’t you show her place to her”. “gladly” “We have to go jack we are in the middle of something” “sure Kroni, sorry for disturbing you”

“Even we went to sleep after that”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.