19 August 2009 - Cover

19 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

The next morning, Dan, Lisa, Cathy, Hanna, and Jenny met Burt at John’s home. Dan looked at the single-floor bungalow, guessing it to be about thirty years old. Dan looked up and down the neatly maintained street, noticing a car in the driveway next door. Even though the car was protected by a protective cover, he could tell from the silhouette that it was an early-year Mustang.

“John had given me an extra key to the house in case something was needed.” Burt said, handing it to Lisa.

They entered the house, filled with unpacked boxes stacked in various places. Lisa walked through the house that could still be her home, noting the markings on different boxes. The kitchen had been updated, with new appliances, countertops, sinks, and painting throughout the house.

“My grandmother’s silver tea set,” she commented on the printing on a box.

“What did you pay for the house?” Dan was curious.

“420,000.” She remembered there being a fact sheet about the house in the kitchen drawer, and finding it, she handed it to him.

“That’s over twice the amount you sold your house for,” Cathy commented. Burt would stand close to her, enjoying her figure and low-cut top. She’d smile at him, strangely welcoming his proximity.

“Four bedrooms, two baths, about 1,200 square feet,” he said out loud. “I can’t believe the price of houses in this part of the country. The taxes are 4,654 per year? That’s twice as much as we pay.”

“The oil boom had shot housing prices skyward,” Burt replied. Cathy sat on a chair to remove her running shoe, giving him a clear view down her top, at her breasts barely contained in her dainty bra.

Jenny went down the hallway to the bedroom that would be hers. “I miss having my own bed and dresser set. I’d sit on the bench and look into the mirror, dreaming about my mister and the years of wonderful sex we’d have.”

“I remember Cathy, Diane, and Brenda doing the same thing, though I’m not sure about the sex. If your mom, you, and Hanna decide to stay back home with us, I’d have your bedroom set and anything else Lisa needs shipped to Trenton.”

“I don’t have to decide; I want to stay with you and the family, and so does Hanna.” Dan came up behind her, looking at her reflection in the tall mirror, able to look down at her top. She took his hand, briefly placing them on her tits.

“Thank you for visiting me last night. I know we didn’t fuck, but it was nice just to hold you against me,” he said.

“I liked it too. I did want us to fuck, but it just didn’t seem right for now.”

“I understand. You’ll let me know when you’re ready.”

“I sure will!”


“There you are,” Lisa interrupted them. “We should be going. Burt has to drop off John’s clothes for his viewing.”

“Dan told me anything we wanted to keep, he’d have shipped back to Trenton,” Jenny said.

“You would?”

“Anything you need would be yours again. We’d find room somehow for what you want to keep.”

“Thank you, Dan,” she said, giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek.


Lisa found John’s suit in the bedroom closet and gathered his shoes, dress shirt, and a tie.

“The boys and I would gladly help you to unpack,” Burt offered, appreciating his sister-in-law’s slender figure.

“I think he wants to fuck us both,” Lisa commented to Cathy as they walked out the front door.

“Before we leave, can you give me a moment?” Dan asked.

They watched as he walked next door to the covered car, and lifting the front, he instantly recognized the grille and headlights as a 1969 Mustang in grabber yellow, his favourite muscle car and colour. He went to the driver’s side, noting the five-spoke, fifteen-inch chrome magnum wheels with white lettered tires, and lifting the cover by the wheel and driver’s door, he saw the chrome lettering, Mach 1.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.